Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698832 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

My roomate poored me a glass of chocolate milk.
Only by the time I finished it did I find the cigarette butt stuck to its bottom.
Which is why if your roomate offers you anything, DO NOT ACCEPT. They're all lying bastards!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

My roomate poored me a glass of chocolate milk.
Only by the time I finished it did I find the cigarette butt stuck to its bottom.

... I'd have killed him after I'd thrown up. Fuck, that is so terribly disgusting >_< Just thinking about it makes me feel bad :<

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

My school system has decided to close indefinatly till the city pays it roughly 5 mil.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
Any specific reason?
For me RAAAAGING, or why In Gods/your deity of choice's name would ta school system do that.
Afaik, my city can barley pay its own bills and the local legislature is throwing a huge hissyfit over it. The school system( Memphis City Schools/Shleby County schools) decided that they are postponing the school year till they are promised a cut of city tax revenue. I just learned abou it this morning so I don't know the details.
So we've finally reached the point where those education budget cuts start to have an obvious effect, eh? I predict no politician will care.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

My school system has decided to close indefinatly till the city pays it roughly 5 mil.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
Any specific reason?
For me RAAAAGING, or why In Gods/your deity of choice's name would ta school system do that.
Afaik, my city can barley pay its own bills and the local legislature is throwing a huge hissyfit over it. The school system( Memphis City Schools/Shleby County schools) decided that they are postponing the school year till they are promised a cut of city tax revenue. I just learned abou it this morning so I don't know the details.
So we've finally reached the point where those education budget cuts start to have an obvious effect, eh? I predict no politician will care.
But think of the children! /genericargument
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Any specific reason?
They will once they realize that having thousands of teenage kids with nothing to keep them busy while their parents are at work MIGHT be a bad idea.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

Watching saving private ryan. Someone who thinks they know everything about guns because they played Call of Duty laughs at and asks why they have plastic bags on their guns. My head asplodes.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile

Watching saving private ryan. Someone who thinks they know everything about guns because they played Call of Duty laughs at and asks why they have plastic bags on their guns. My head asplodes.
...Why do they have plastic bags on there guns? Herp derp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Are they not actually plastic bags?
Either way, he seems to be havening a problem with your head.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Are they not actually plastic bags?
Either way, he seems to be havening a problem with your head.

Because in CoD, guns don't get f**ked-up when they get dunked underwater. Like say, the sort of thing that might happen when you're storming a beach. And before anyone chimes in with "ZOMG they didn't have plastic bags in 1944 FAIL"...they weren't plastic.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:24:34 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Because if there are two things that fuck up a gun bad, it's sand and water.

You know what beaches are made out of?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

is it dnas and retaw?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I don't know what the beaches in Europe are like, but the beaches in North Carolina are made of horseflies and sunburn.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

Erroded rock, brocken bear bottles and used condoms?
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

The plastic bags were so the Germans thought those things sticking up over the tank traps and such were just magnum condoms catching the wind.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

The plastic bags were so the Germans thought those things sticking up over the tank traps and such were just magnum condoms catching the wind.
Ach, zey vill destroy us vid zere massive veapons! *snicker*
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 3345