Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698811 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

God dammit, anybody know of an alloy of aluminum and iron?
And the properties of such an alloy?

I want to find out for my forum game....
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:40:39 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile

That game we're playing?  :)
found this, for iron. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ferrous_alloys

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

http://www.americanelements.com/alfe.html

Failing that, just use both elements in their oxidized states. ;)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Unfortunately, not really. There's Nambe, which is hard like Iron, but the actual metallurgy is unknown.

EDIT: Hurp max ninja.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

It's not in wikipedia, trust me, I searched. I did, however, find Ferrotitanium and Titanium Alluminide.

And Toraid, I will repeat, THE TRADE SHIP ISN'T THERE YET!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:44:08 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

They aren't localizing Gyakuten Kenji 2 either.  Damn you Capcoooooooom.
RAAAAAEEEEEEGGG!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do what I did as a kid: learn to be a ninja. One parental unit would literally flip out at the sound of creaking floor boards or a door "whup" as you shut it. Clinking dishes set him over the edge too. I had to learn to slip through my house making zero sound, or get screamed at for being awake at that time.

Not quite the same story at my grandparents, but it's a huge house from the 50s with all wood floors...and at 12 you're not supposed to be up past midnight, so again, ninja. Or as another friend of mine put it "Marshmallows on the feet."

Nowadays I tend to scare the hell out of people because I drift into rooms without making a sound.
It's funny, I'm naturally very quiet, to the point that I sometimes shock my coworkers by being right next to them and not even noticing it, or in places they usually don't expect me to be. But when I try to be quiet, it seems like I make more noise than ever.

http://www.americanelements.com/alfe.html

Failing that, just use both elements in their oxidized states. ;)
Thermite?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

They aren't localizing Gyakuten Kenji 2 either.  Damn you Capcoooooooom.
RAAAAAEEEEEEGGG!
Tranquilizer, tranquilizer!

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Only fucking sleep I'm getting is brief dozing off in my chair, its way to fucking hot to sleep properly.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

My school system has decided to close indefinatly till the city pays it roughly 5 mil.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...... >:(
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

My school system has decided to close indefinatly till the city pays it roughly 5 mil.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
Any specific reason?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My school system has decided to close indefinatly till the city pays it roughly 5 mil.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
Any specific reason?
For me RAAAAGING, or why In Gods/your deity of choice's name would ta school system do that.
Afaik, my city can barley pay its own bills and the local legislature is throwing a huge hissyfit over it. The school system( Memphis City Schools/Shleby County schools) decided that they are postponing the school year till they are promised a cut of city tax revenue. I just learned abou it this morning so I don't know the details.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I think I can see why its having trouble, who pays a city's bills in barley?  :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any specific reason?
For me RAAAAGING, or why In Gods/your deity of choice's name would ta school system do that.
Afaik, my city can barely pay its own bills and the local legislature is throwing a huge hissyfit over it. The school system( Memphis City Schools/Shleby County schools) decided that they are postponing the school year till they are promised a cut of city tax revenue. I just learned abou it this morning so I don't know the details.
edit- I suck typing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:04:40 am by UltraValican »

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile

My roomate poored me a glass of chocolate milk.
Only by the time I finished it did I find the cigarette butt stuck to its bottom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 3345