Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699027 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Well that's why you spray it (Ugh) outside, or by an open window with a fan at your back. It results in a much more thorough clean though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yes it blows it around, but thats why theres more than one blast of air in the can. Also what Janet said.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Yeah the only time I have EVER used cotton swabs on a computer was when taking off the thermal paste on the cpu, otherwise no way, not a good thing.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

I personally go through that "I won't buy anything, I'll just hold the open computer above my head, close my eyes, and blow up like the cheap ass I am.". It works ok...ish.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I think places like office depot sell them, but I've honestly always bought mine from small computer repair shops in the area for usually no more than $4.  Big chains probably don't sell them for much more than that.

And I found it handy to hold the tower at an angle while blowing it out, just lying flat on a table or ground or something doesn't seem as effective.  Also doing it outside is practically a must.

An alternative is an air compressor if you know somebody who has one.  Though you have to be a bit more careful with them.  They can have higher PSI and I've worked with folks who managed to bust motherboard components by getting the nozzle too close with those.

I personally go through that "I won't buy anything, I'll just hold the open computer above my head, close my eyes, and blow up like the cheap ass I am.". It works ok...ish.

Haha For some reason I just thought of somebody doing that and the whole motherboard coming unmounted and dropping on their head.

P.S. Looking at a Air Duster can I got sitting next to my computer it says it contains bitterants to avoid abuse.  I never thought of what's actually in the things, but I guess it's not normal air from a quick wikipedia.  So it might not be possible to buy one if yer underage...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:32:04 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Haha For some reason I just thought of somebody doing that and the whole motherboard coming unmounted and dropping on their head.
Heh, lucky me, almost everything came with installed in the computer when we bought it (which is kind of the reason it sucks a little bit. ><), so everything was secure.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, since it hasn't done it again after opening and looking inside the case, it might have just been a wire or something on the fan.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Everything at the moment is making me rage, and I don't know why. Really wish my brain would just stop being hostile with me long enough for me to stop being hostile with everyone else. Bleh.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

My connection is still a piece of crap that makes playing Terraria with my friends nearly impractical.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel like Sollux right now. Stupid little brother, if you can't figure out how to make the tractor/lawnmower go by derping around with the controls and pedals, then you shouldn't be allowed near it. And this is the second time in a row he's come to get me because he forgot to turn the parking brake off and "it won't move." NO SHIT. And I keep having to drag my ass outside in this cloudless heat to "fix" it.

Not as rageworthy as some of the other stuff, but still.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

No teacher i do not want to climb the hill. Why? its fricking 98 degrees, who the hell wants to do geological exploration in that? give me back my mine excavation jobs.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

No teacher i do not want to climb the hill. Why? its fricking 98 degrees, who the hell wants to do geological exploration in that? give me back my mine excavation jobs.
make sure you overheat and have a heatstroke to:
A) get out of it
B) get them in trouble

what could go wrong?
oh yeah, you might die.
I think the benefits clearly outweigh the bad thing's that could happen.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Quote from: NOBODY
or you can check out heroes of newerth, which is like lol and dota but good

Sigh. Some people just love inciting flame wars for the lulz.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Quote from: NOBODY
or you can check out heroes of newerth, which is like lol and dota but good

Sigh. Some people just love inciting flame wars for the lulz.

I honestly really dislike lol, dota was fine but I hated going through the WC3 battle.net, HoN is really fun with some friends, but I find it takes far to much practice, you have to learn all the heroes and be able to play so many different things, I like having a clear role I can be everytime.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

The problem is, each group has their own fans, and each group rabidly defends their game and rabidly hates the others. HoN and LoL is easily one of the biggest game wars.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 3345