Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699240 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Episode 9 of Game of Thrones.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I think when the guy said "Fucking a dude." he meant "Fucking a, dude." with "Fucking a" meaning something like "Holy shit.".
Damn ninja.
If you've watched Dexter you know Deb uses this expression all the time.  Personally I think it's really weird.

I don't even know why I have this reputation.  Other people argue on my angle as well.  G-Flex, Leafsnail, etc.
I usually avoid Life Advice which is where most of this stuff blows up... unless something's specifically directed me there (...which generally means someone else has already raged about it) or I see a really interesting thread title (Hm, who exactly wants to find a "Fast way to get used"??).
Don't hate on Leafsnaaaaaaaail.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

I think when the guy said "Fucking a dude." he meant "Fucking a, dude." with "Fucking a" meaning something like "Holy shit.".
Damn ninja.
If you've watched Dexter you know Deb uses this expression all the time.  Personally I think it's really weird.
Agreed, never understood why people use that phrase.  But now I see there's an interesting way to make fun of it  :P  Would it be inappropriate for me to say that hottubbing with a hubby at sunrise sounds very... romantic? ;D

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Parents who have no respect for boundaries. I only barely managed to survive a visit but now I'm free for a long time. Free, free, free!
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile

A brony made a program thats annoying yet cool all at once!
Made me rage when I couldn't see anything, though.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

FUCK UBUNTU'S (lack of) WIRELESS ADAPTER SUPPORT. WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW. GODDAMN MANUFACTURERS NOT PUTTING EVEN A MODICUM OF EFFORT INTO PROVIDING USEFUL DRIVERS. 5 HOURS OF MY TIME AND 2 INSTALLATIONS HAVE BEEN OBLITERATED IN THIS FRUITLESS QUEST.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile

I spent way to much time than I should trying to make a "speed spriting" sorta video. I've tried absolutely everything I could to speed up that hour long video I took to around 15 minutes. The only option I have is wasting time, making the clip speed of the video high enough then spend a couple of hours rendering the video, which is something I don't want to do.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

The pace of the sad and happy thread, It's a hassle to follow what's going on sometimes.

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The pace of the sad and happy thread, It's a hassle to follow what's going on sometimes.
This, particularly as a somewhat new member and noticing the bulk of the community's relevant interesting info ending up in them.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

50 posts/page helps quite a bit, though thats not what I originally set it to that for, I'd just wanted finish reading Nist Akath (this was before someone got it archived nicely).
You can change it somewhere in the profile stuffs.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

By post count, they make up over 25% of the GD subforum; don't even try keeping up with them, that would be almost a full time job. They're more like a coffee shop to stop by every once in a while to have mini-discussions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

By post count, they make up over 25% of the GD subforum; don't even try keeping up with them, that would be almost a full time job. They're more like a coffee shop to stop by every once in a while to have mini-discussions.
Forumwide, Happy thread is king of post count. Don't wait too long, though, other wise you end up tens of pages back or something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

FUCK UBUNTU'S (lack of) WIRELESS ADAPTER SUPPORT. WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW. GODDAMN MANUFACTURERS NOT PUTTING EVEN A MODICUM OF EFFORT INTO PROVIDING USEFUL DRIVERS. 5 HOURS OF MY TIME AND 2 INSTALLATIONS HAVE BEEN OBLITERATED IN THIS FRUITLESS QUEST.
I sympathize. I'm currently in Ubuntu 10.10 because 11.04's support for my asus eee's card is broken.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Fallout: New Vegas is making me rage. It always crashes to the desktop when I try to go to certain places. This is the 48th time I have failed to fix it. Did they even test this game for glitches?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:20:51 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Maybe you should stop trying.  Doing the same thing 48 times sounds ridiculous.  I've encounter that glitch before so I just moved on somewhere else.  Although for me it was just a side room that wasn't really important that kept crashing me.
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 3345