Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692451 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #4635 on: July 02, 2011, 12:18:42 pm »

Terraria made me RAAAAAGEE today. It's unusual for me to rage at a game so much. Why was I RAAAAGING at the game? Eyethulu seems to simply hover right next to me and move into where I'm standing constantly so I cannot move out of the way, attack or heal. In the end I just cheated and gave myself 999999 health.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: July 02, 2011, 12:20:21 pm »

Terraria wants you to go to the hospital, AoD. It's worried about you.
Love, scriver~

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: July 02, 2011, 12:26:31 pm »

I've stopped feeling extremely weak and light headed, so I'll probably be fine.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: July 02, 2011, 12:30:15 pm »

No.  Go, and stop being such an idiot.  Your body's full of all kinds of other infections and you just seem to be getting sicker and sicker--so go find out what that's about.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: July 02, 2011, 12:31:03 pm »

Famous last words.

If you're having EoC issues, then why are you fighting him? Run over to the local jungle and get kitted out.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: July 02, 2011, 12:36:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm kinda surprised you didn't snap and pull a Nothing to Lose after a day like that.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: July 02, 2011, 12:51:52 pm »

No.  Go, and stop being such an idiot.  Your body's full of all kinds of other infections and you just seem to be getting sicker and sicker--so go find out what that's about.
AoD, we can literally see your degradation through your posts alone. You're going to drop dead of infection if this keeps up. You're obviously already having internal bleeding, and that is a symptom that is generally followed by death if not treated. Not pain, not a few days of hellish suffering, death.

Look, if its gotten to the point where I, a guy who hates doctors more than almost anything else and considers them to be useless greedy quacks who don't care about the survival of their patients except to extract more money out them before they die is advising you to see a doctor, then you need to see a doctor.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: July 02, 2011, 12:58:52 pm »

AoD, we can literally see your degradation through your posts alone. You're going to drop dead of infection if this keeps up. You're obviously already having internal bleeding, and that is a symptom that is generally followed by death if not treated. Not pain, not a few days of hellish suffering, death.
No, it leads to those things too. In that order, actually. Seriously, along with blood in the urine, blood in feces is something you do not wait to get checked out. No, you don't wait to see if it happens again. You don't wait to feel better. You wait only if you know for a fact that it's not actually blood or something, because that is the only situation in which there is not Bad Stuff happening. I don't mean to alarm you, because panic never makes anything better, but you really do need to see a doctor, and you need to do it as soon as possible.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: July 02, 2011, 01:29:01 pm »

+1 to go see a doctor
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: July 02, 2011, 01:36:35 pm »

AoD I don't even LIKE you and I think you should go to a doctor. I'd rather you stop posting but... Not like that! Go get yourself treated dammit!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: July 02, 2011, 04:43:29 pm »

Oy... I was going to post about how my sister made me rage by repeatedly bugging me to walk down to the  river with her so she could go swimming (since swimming alone isn't really that bright an idea), but reading the last few posts has really killed any residual rage I had left...

Seriously, AoD, see a f**king doctor before you die a horrible, painful death.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: July 02, 2011, 05:09:38 pm »

Seriously, just fucking do it.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: July 02, 2011, 05:23:01 pm »

*Witty rap with
some mad rhymes
sums up to
get your stupid ass to a motherfucking hospital*
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: July 02, 2011, 05:28:53 pm »

For the love of masochism and all that fucking nonsense go to a doctor. No matter how fucking annoying you can be for the love of god I do not want you to die a painful death that could have been avoided.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: July 02, 2011, 05:53:54 pm »

Bandwagon jump!

AoD, go see a doctor. Or a hospital. Failing those two, go visit a funeral home.

And to put the topic back on its rails, I am not sure whether it's allergies or a cold, but I feel like absolute crap. AGAIN.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 3345