Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691775 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #4440 on: June 21, 2011, 08:08:44 pm »

Why the fuck is a online math test asking for a correllation of equations when you need a fracking calculator when im told not to have one >:C

Fucking idoicy is that?
Not sure how to put this...
i had to take a online course for MAT121 as the classroom one conflicted with my GEO class.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4441 on: June 21, 2011, 08:40:50 pm »

Ah, nevermind then.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: June 21, 2011, 10:06:03 pm »

Why the fuck is a online math test asking for a correllation of equations when you need a fracking calculator when im told not to have one >:C

Fucking idoicy is that?

Depends on the question...there's probably a trick to it, like they were linear combinations of one another or something.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: June 22, 2011, 12:38:03 am »

Why the fuck is a online math test asking for a correllation of equations when you need a fracking calculator when im not to have one >:C

Fucking idoicy is that?

Depends on the question...there's probably a trick to it, like they were linear combinations of one another or something.
No it was a statistics questions, tables and everything, I'm going to find that damn teacher.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: June 22, 2011, 02:16:52 am »

Yahoo decided to delete my email account because I aparrantly hacked Yahoo Answers. Fucking Yahoo. I don't even touch Yahoo Answers nowadays and I'm sure as hell I didn't fucking hack it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:33:05 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: June 22, 2011, 06:29:11 am »

Summer. I'm on the verge of collapse, during the past days.
Luckily only 4 days of work left this month.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: June 22, 2011, 10:30:03 am »

Internet's fucking up even more... ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! This is pissing me off.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: June 23, 2011, 01:55:22 am »

I tried Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Demo (hurr long name much) today. I was stuck without a PC last year, so I did all my gaming exclusively on my PS3, and thus had played the "2011" version back then. It was fun despite the lame deck system. Anyway, playing the demo, I try playing this archenemy game mode. It's basically a Juggernaut mode: One player with strong advantages against three regular players. The advantage takes form in double maximum health, and a random "scheme" card every turn. The scheme cards basically just screw over the other three players in various ways, from straight damage to everyone all the way to "borrowing" the enemy player's summoned monsters.

You can only play as one of the three "regulars", with everyone else being AI. I get my ass handed to me on my first try, not too surprising. Second time things are looking good- neck and neck for awhile, finally get some big summons out after various field-wiping schemes. Myself and the two AI teammates are hovering around 5-10 health each, with the enemy around upper 30s. Big power play happens, that 30 gets shaved down to 2. New scheme card- he takes control of the strongest monster on the field and it gets an overkill buff, topping out at 15 damage. I get taken out- It's just the two AIs, but they have enough monsters out that it should be a win. New scheme card- he takes control of every monster on the field. Shit. He takes out one of the AIs, the last is left with 3 health and one monster. Friendly AI turn- a 2/2 monster attacks the enemy. He can block it with his fodder 1/1 monster and win next turn. He doesn't block. I win. The demo AI can't go above the lowest difficulty.

I've never been so pissed off at winning something. Sorry for the detail-ramble. I feel better now.

Ephemeriis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: June 23, 2011, 07:39:41 am »

Summer. I'm on the verge of collapse, during the past days.
Luckily only 4 days of work left this month.

This.

I've basically been running off of stress and adrenaline for the last six months or so.  We finally got the CPOE module deployed and most of our physicians trained and happy.  Things are finally slowing down.

And, while that's good, I don't have nearly as much stress and adrenaline to keep me going through the day.  And I'm feeling seriously burnt-out.
Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Cpt.tazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: June 23, 2011, 08:31:58 am »

went to bakers and bought a drink, a pie and a chocolate cake so i could sit down and have some nice food for once, dropped them in a puddle on the way home :(
Got a pterodactyl with a knobby turtle shell composed entirely of vomit in my caverns. Apparently it moves deliberately. It's teamed up with a giant steam shrimp.
Dwarf Fortress:
Where you aren't hallucinating.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: June 23, 2011, 08:47:31 am »

There is no booze in the house, and I need to save my money for the next month. Fuck.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: June 23, 2011, 10:25:33 am »

Went clothes shopping in the Czech Republic today.

Finding pants when you're short and chubby, is a real pain.
Also the trend of using buttons instead of zippers pisses me off, especially when they're on pants which actually fit.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: June 23, 2011, 01:09:06 pm »

Went clothes shopping in the Czech Republic today.

Finding pants when you're short and chubby, is a real pain.
Also the trend of using buttons instead of zippers pisses me off, especially when they're on pants which actually fit.
Tall and slim is also a pain. Also button-up flies were invented by the Beast to piss us the hell off.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: June 23, 2011, 01:16:23 pm »

Button up flies? How could anyone think that's a good idea? The only way it makes any sense is if buttons are cheaper than zips, but zips are so ubiquitous that they have to be fairly cheap to make anyway.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: June 23, 2011, 01:25:59 pm »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:52:42 am by Grimshot »
My personality profile.
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 3345