Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693911 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #4320 on: June 17, 2011, 04:32:42 pm »

Um, ok.
But why am I the leader?
Because your Aklyon, duh.

I want to be the recruiter! But not the Seduction kind, i'll pass on the whole "dating" the CEO thing.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: June 17, 2011, 04:42:20 pm »

Random people making threats to me, talking about it as if I wasn't there, despite me standing two fucking feet away. First, if you're going to threaten me, do it right to my goddamn face. Second, if you didn't happen to be holding a child, I'd break your fucking jaw with my size 10 1/2 boot. You are welcome that I abhor violence in the presence of children.

And speaking of my boot, it's starting to rip through my sock for some reason. It's ruined three already.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: June 17, 2011, 04:45:09 pm »

My father is making me fucking RAAAAAAAAAGEEEE!

Why? Because he enjoys doing stuff simply to piss people off.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: June 17, 2011, 04:59:25 pm »

I got some news about my bike. The kid whom my parents lent it to(without telling me) claims to have put in our backyard(which really is a very small area behind a heavy gate, and that's inside the main gate to the frontyard), except it isn't there. Considering where he said he put it, there's even less chance than normal for it to have been stolen(especially since I usually left it in plain sight, silly me).

So, my parents took his, and are letting me use it until he returns it. Normally, this would be happy material, except I have to watch for bikejacking attempts from him, his family, and friends(in addition to the normal ambient bikejacking threat), and I still don't know where my bike is.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: June 17, 2011, 05:46:37 pm »

You try walking in the cold pouring rain, with nothing but a Small Plastic Bag and a letter to cover you, and carring a heavy pack, and also wearing nothing but Jeans and a T-Shirt.

On the bright side, I did see a TV with Chuck Norris on it and the enlightening Grammar "Jesus is Lord!" in front of a Church.

Ninja Edit: Also recall waving my middle finger at the sky and yelling "Why do you hate me?!"
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: June 17, 2011, 06:06:44 pm »

You try walking in the cold pouring rain, with nothing but a Small Plastic Bag and a letter to cover you, and carring a heavy pack, and also wearing nothing but Jeans and a T-Shirt.
I'd enjoy that, to be honest. For awhile, anyway. Then I'd be pissed.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: June 17, 2011, 06:13:32 pm »

I'd enjoy that, to be honest. For awhile, anyway. Then I'd be pissed.
Likewise.

Cold=good
Rain=meh

Frankly, living in Florida right now is enough to make you wish for a nice tundra, or a soothing vacation at the south pole. It's about 700 degrees inside, and outside I seriously belive a squirell just caught fire. Thank god I don't have to be at school, trying to learn in this heat!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: June 17, 2011, 07:19:29 pm »

Reading a comments thread on a progressive blog that was left unmoderated in order to show what that looks like.

It is entirely too disgusting to even consider linking here, nor even write any sort of synopsis.

It's honestly one of the most horrible and creepy things I've ever read.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: June 17, 2011, 07:34:47 pm »

My father is making me fucking RAAAAAAAAAGEEEE!

Why? Because he enjoys doing stuff simply to piss people off.

Everyone is like that.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: June 17, 2011, 07:58:02 pm »

the backsides who I have to DM because they are my friends and friends of my players, but aren't interested in the game at all and drink too much and play with their FUCKING phones and talk over me and don't listen and never roleplay or remember the fucking rules, but are always the first to complain if I skip a week when I'm tired or busy.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:33 pm »

I tried to have a meaningful conversation on the Minecraft forums, but then halfway through it I realized that this forum is composed of a bunch of little kids. Not just the normal little kids, but the extremely stupid ones that can't read more then 1 paragraph. Im just done with the minecraft forums period, next time I help admin a server im just advertising on Bay12.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: June 17, 2011, 11:02:48 pm »

the backsides who I have to DM because they are my friends and friends of my players, but aren't interested in the game at all and drink too much and play with their FUCKING phones and talk over me and don't listen and never roleplay or remember the fucking rules, but are always the first to complain if I skip a week when I'm tired or busy.

Next time they show up, just get them all seated at the table or something, then don't do anything. Unleash your fury when they ask :D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: June 17, 2011, 11:20:26 pm »

Hypocrisy, in an astounding dose. I got chewed out by my wife today for being online much. That'd be great and all, but what was she doing whilst chewing me out? Facebook. Yeah, fuck that. It's too bad about my little argument problem.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: June 18, 2011, 04:24:57 am »

Project Zomboid and Piracy.

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/index.php/2011/06/sorry-weve-had-to-take-the-game-down/

I've pirated games. I do it all the time. But whoever made a pirated copy of PZ made it so it directly downloads updates from teh PZ site, and it has seriously hit their bandwidth costs. I mean, how fucking inconsiderate do you have to be, even for a fucking pirate? The only thing that keeps me pirating is the knowledge that my action has little to no impact on the developers. They might lose my sale, but that's pretty much it.

This is an entirely different story. Imagine if someone pirated a Steam game, and then managed to make it so the game could force Steam to download updates for it. Imagine all the hundreds of thousands of pirates who serve as drains on bandwidth, where currently most pirates never even come into contact with network servers.

Fucking assholes. If you've got the talent to rip apart another man's code and steal his work, the least you can do is not fucking kick them when they're down. How hard would it have been to extract the updates and upload them as a separate file?
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: June 18, 2011, 11:31:49 am »

Must say. What. The. Hell.

Yeah, I'll admit, I sail the seven internet seas with an eyepatch on sometimes, but more often than not I either treat it as a trial version or have already bought the game and have a problem with the physical copy. (My two year old got ahold of my copy of Arcanum. You can guess how that turned out.) If I like my "trial version" of the game I got, I go out and buy it (provided I have the money). If not, I delete it and forget about it.

Pirating indie games? That's low. Actively costing devs money to get your kicks? That's despicable.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 3345