Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708641 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3945 on: June 05, 2011, 05:15:56 am »

Here's what making me rage currently: The crappy dialup connection I'm using cutting out randomly. Especially if I've just typed something huge to post on a forum.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: June 05, 2011, 05:47:09 am »

Looks like those bastards threw out the last 1/3 of my cake. They also threw out my last water bottle that was full.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: June 05, 2011, 07:06:12 am »

After seeing that article on tildes, I have seen the light.  From now on, I won't incorrectly use tildes.

Instead, I'll use wave dashes like the article says〜

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: June 05, 2011, 10:23:01 am »

They didn't throw out my cake, they tried to hide it in their freezer. They also crammed a bunch of stuff in front of the both the washer and dryer, as well as leaving stuff in the washer and unplugging the dryer, keeping me from doing laundry.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3949 on: June 05, 2011, 10:28:15 am »

Oh god damnit.
What made me rage was that I was plaauing Cortex Command, had held a damn stalemate on this one battle for at least TWO HOURS...
I finally complete the damn objective, killed the two enemy braincases, and you know what happens?

Freaking dummy faction decides to be a sore loser and drop the bomb on everything from orbit.
Unlucky me, having my commander cacooned in a non-bomb safe bunker without any digger or anything...
ffff....

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: June 05, 2011, 10:55:08 am »

Now that asshole put some stuff in the dryer right when my stuff got done, and gets an attitude about my "rudeness".

EDIT: I'm shaking from restraining myself from grabbing a weapon of some kind and smashing his head in with it. Actually fucking shaking. And not small tremors, either, it's almost a fucking seizure. That's how pissed I am.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:02:25 am by Akura »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: June 05, 2011, 11:47:39 am »

Well, hes almost gone, just a while longer...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: June 05, 2011, 12:48:53 pm »

Actually no, he just said I have 2 months to leave. In the next five minutes, I'm not going to be sane enough to control what I do.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3953 on: June 05, 2011, 02:27:58 pm »

Actually no, he just said I have 2 months to leave. In the next five minutes, I'm not going to be sane enough to control what I do.
Don't do anything stupid, just stay calm. Damn, if you end up doing anything violent or anything you could screw up your chance of getting out of this damn situation, with the law and such not so much on your side as it should be.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: June 05, 2011, 02:29:09 pm »

Is he in any way the legal owner of the property you are on? If not, then I would assume it belongs only to your mother, and as such only she could have you evicted.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: June 05, 2011, 02:38:02 pm »

Wait, what? I thought you said he was leaving, not that he was making you leave....

As for my RAEG of the day... stereotypes. They are rageworthy.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: June 05, 2011, 02:52:56 pm »

Is he in any way the legal owner of the property you are on? If not, then I would assume it belongs only to your mother, and as such only she could have you evicted.
Neither of them own the property. Some scumbag landlord owns it, and he owes $20-something thousand in property taxes and penalties. And as far as I know, I'm the only one on the books as actually paying any rent(to the stepdad), since I think they've stopped paying rent for that reason.

As far as the laws and whatnot being on my side, laws only stop people who give a damn about them. They do not.

For not doing anything stupid, I've spent the last hour or so way off the sanity curve, driving the claw of a hammer into my skin and barely feeling it. Now that I've regained some measure of my sense, I've resolved to go into work tomorrow and tell my boss(who has direct contact with the Department of Social Services) what's going on, at the very least putting an immediate halt to my benefits.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: June 05, 2011, 05:10:25 pm »

Jeeze, Akura.  :( I'm sorry for your situation. That must be a major bummer. I'd say you're making the right decision here.

Nowhere near as bad, but I know I'm going to fail my exam tommorow, and even though I've got a nice summer ahead complete with a rock festival and possibly a holiday, it's going to be really boring compared to uni. Even if I don't have to do any resits, summer will just be a bit of a wet flannel.  :-\

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: June 05, 2011, 05:13:55 pm »

For not doing anything stupid, I've spent the last hour or so way off the sanity curve, driving the claw of a hammer into my skin and barely feeling it. Now that I've regained some measure of my sense, I've resolved to go into work tomorrow and tell my boss(who has direct contact with the Department of Social Services) what's going on, at the very least putting an immediate halt to my benefits.
Good luck, man. B12's hopes all go to you that there is at least one non jerk you know IRL.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: June 05, 2011, 10:17:21 pm »

Good luck, man. B12's hopes all go to you that there is at least one non jerk you know IRL.
Indeed. Or that you can get the hell away from that creep.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 3345