Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707649 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3585 on: May 16, 2011, 10:10:45 am »

Youtube's most recent new ads are gigantic undeteteable squares that overlap part of the video screen when it's expanded. I just.....why?
I've had ads that will lag the living hell out of Youtube before.

That's why I have lost all hope for Youtube.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: May 16, 2011, 10:24:31 am »

Goddamnit. Tomorrow's May 17th and a public holiday. I remembered that bit, since who forgets public holidays. But what I didn't remember was the inevitable pre-public-holiday rush to the grocery stores (they're shut tomorrow). The check-out lines are probably an hour long and I'm hungry now.

bremarv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: May 16, 2011, 10:50:53 am »

Hate it when people just walks straight into the street without looking and then complains when they almost get hit by a car. Those people deserve a game of natural selection or at least a slap.
the future isn't the present on steroids. The future is a mutated bacteria that you never saw coming. - Annalee Newitz
there are certain rooms that should not have lava moats. Namely danger room, and daycare rooms.
I prefer dwarves for some things. Like not laying eggs.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: May 16, 2011, 12:25:43 pm »

Goddamnit. Tomorrow's May 17th and a public holiday. I remembered that bit, since who forgets public holidays. But what I didn't remember was the inevitable pre-public-holiday rush to the grocery stores (they're shut tomorrow). The check-out lines are probably an hour long and I'm hungry now.
Hehe, Suttonde Maj. I swear it's a bigger thing in Sweden than our own national day ;)
Love, scriver~

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: May 16, 2011, 01:04:09 pm »

spent over an hour at 1:30 this morning trying to beat the zombie cave level on Cortex Command, despite my best efforts, I am apparently incapable of loading up the body carrying the chip, i always somehow manage to fuck it up.  jet-pack into drop-ship thruster destroying it. check. crashing ump-thousand rockets. check. having the one zombie somehow still alive find a machine gun somewhere and shoot down half my carriers before i realized why they were dying. check.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: May 16, 2011, 01:14:57 pm »

The easiest way I've found is to kill all the clone tanks and zombies, put your guy in the crater, and bring the drop ship to him.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: May 16, 2011, 04:35:45 pm »

I slipped and fell leaving work today. It was a dark(lights were off) room leading to the front of the main building, and they had just mopped the floor. No "Wet Floor" sign, no one told me, and because the room was dark, I didn't see the wetness until I hit the ground. Nearly broke my knee, but lucky for them me I apparently have dense bones or something(odd, since I seriously doubt I get enough calcium in my diet). The pain was gone less than five minutes later. Still, I had to slide into the next room since the floor was so wet I couldn't get traction enough for my boots to get up.

Hate it when people just walks straight into the street without looking and then complains when they almost get hit by a car. Those people deserve a game of natural selection or at least a slap.
I know, and there's usually a perfectly safe corner with crossing lights less than 50 feet away. And most of the time, people don't even look like they're in a hurry.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: May 16, 2011, 05:13:41 pm »

My partner for a big project wasn't at school today, which made me rage because I had to do all the shit myself and he will still get the grade. Not raging at him though, since he's gone because this huge douche broke his jaw last night. The kid has caused everyone trouble in the past, and I want to murder him.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: May 16, 2011, 07:24:29 pm »

stuff

Man, I really hope things start to look up for you soon. I really do.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: May 16, 2011, 07:32:03 pm »

stuff

Man, I really hope things start to look up for you soon. I really do.

This. If kharma exists, you are going to be out walking one day once you're out of your family's grasp, and trip over a literal mountain of platinum that doesn't belong to anyone.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: May 16, 2011, 09:59:55 pm »

Man, I can't even access my control panel anymore. Any part of it. And something deleted my Mozilla Firefox, too.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: May 16, 2011, 10:03:02 pm »

Man, I can't even access my control panel anymore. Any part of it. And something deleted my Mozilla Firefox, too.

Run an anti-virus program, its probably a virus or some other kind of malware. That or possibly a mischievous friend or roommate or family member or something...
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #3597 on: May 17, 2011, 04:15:20 am »

The local council spent half a million pounds putting in and repairing cobblestones in the town centre where I live. Starting yesterday, they've closed off the town centre and are ripping up the cobblestones to put in 3 sets of traffic lights for pedestrian crossings, at a cost of £350,000. The centre has some of the busiest foot traffic in the town, including a lot of schoolkids. Sounds okay? Well, in the last 5 years, there's been 1 traffic accident in the centre, namely when someone was hit by the door of a parked car as the driver opened it to get out. They've also done with with no warning, so very few shops in the area are able to get deliveries, meaning they'll likely go to the council to have them replace their lost takings for the week it's said they'll take to finish. Given the local council's record for efficiency (saw 4 men take 8 hours to change a bulb on a lightpost), it's likely to take longer than that. The buses no longer go anywhere near where I live, forcing me to take an extra 20-30 minutes to actually get to where they stop. A petition was signed stating that these crossings were not wanted. The only other crossing in the town is never used, and in fact increases the hazard to most pedestrians due to its placement. The council have been told to either move it or remove it, but they've ignored that.

TL;DR
My local council are inefficient moneywasting fucktards.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: May 17, 2011, 06:05:12 am »

So, the tain is pouring down (yup, the Swedish "summer" I was talking about finally hit, temps down to 12 as well), and everything is soaking wet. And what do I hear from the south of the village? A fucking water-spreader-lawn-spraying machine (no, I have no idea what they're called)! Fucking people. Fucking navel-gazing middleclass gaumless idiot people.
Love, scriver~

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: May 17, 2011, 06:10:20 am »

So this guy I made friends with on a forum a long time ago still occasionally wants to play games that come out on Steam. And he's a nice enough guy, nerdy, whatever. But he's the most obnoxious co-op partner. Never waits for you, is never actually doing anything "with you." Does stupid goof off things he thinks is funny, usually at someone else's expense. Tends to be greedy and "me first" before ever thinking about someone else. At times I feel bad because I get the sense he doesn't have a large network of friends to game with....but
other times I get so irritated with his behavior or way he games that I just want to fly off the handle and say something nasty like "can you be anymore of an obnoxious douche?"
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 3345