Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704047 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3030 on: April 22, 2011, 05:46:38 pm »

Let's see...
Started today's BS with a sermon regarding the crucifixion of Christ. When my boss gets to the part where the Jewish(?) priests wake Governor Pilate at the crack of dawn to have him crucified(you're welcome for this bit of religious indoctrination ;)), they don't want to enter the governor's palace due to it making them "unclean" and therefore unfit to eat the Passover feast, he goes off on how they're being so religiously narrow-minded and stick-up-the-assed(not his words) about it. I'll give you a second, you'll figure out why I'm raging.
Okay.

Next he gives us a demonstration of what Jesus' torture might have been like, by whipping holes into a piece of cardboard with a shortened cat-o'-nine-tails he made from from household materials. Actually, that was pretty entertaining, and the whip looked pretty damn well-made.
Then, at the outreach, they got some of the people to play Pin-the-Sin-on-the-Cross.

And after all that, I actually get to leave an hour early. Only problem with that? The bus I take home isn't scheduled to arrive until quarter to five(and is often late). And I checked the schedule, there's no bus for several hours before that.

And finally, I get home, and there's nothing to eat. More accurately, there's a thing or two to eat, the only problem is there's no goddamn silverware. Some of it's dirty, the rest just seems to be missing, which leads me to think that my stepdad threw them out for some reason. Wouldn't be the first time. Or second, if I remember correctly.
So I go out and get a slice of pizza. I know a place, they have damn good pizza, too.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: April 22, 2011, 05:58:29 pm »

Some fricking slut in school tries to get me on a date with her.
RESULT

Are you fucking serious? calling my gf a autistic dumb bitch just fucking crossed the line there, fucking die!
>:(

This pissed me off more and made me love my gf even more. How are people this stupid?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: April 22, 2011, 08:31:00 pm »

*shrug*

Kind of sad, isn't it?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: April 22, 2011, 09:09:35 pm »

Goddamnit, I least expected that too, I know my gf is autistic but I didn't fucking care, she was nice and I was being a friend to her when she was alone in the rec room.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: April 22, 2011, 09:27:56 pm »

Goddamnit, I least expected that too, I know my gf is autistic but I didn't fucking care, she was nice and I was being a friend to her when she was alone in the rec room.

Yeah, I know.

I'm tired of it, too.  Is there anything in particular that you'd like me to put in my presentation on Tuesday?  I can't guarantee it'll get in, but if there's anything you can think of, I figgered I'd ask.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: April 22, 2011, 09:33:38 pm »

Yes, a true human can cure a broken heart but you must look.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: April 22, 2011, 09:33:59 pm »

Arg, goddamn mental images..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: April 22, 2011, 09:38:01 pm »

The RAAAAAAGE Thread: Akura's version of Strife's life thread, but with many other posts spread between.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: April 22, 2011, 09:38:49 pm »

Yes, a true human can cure a broken heart but you must look.

I don't know if I fully understand what you mean... can you clarify?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: April 22, 2011, 09:46:39 pm »

Well, this isn't my place but..

True human seems to indicate a kind person, who is truly kind and compassionate.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: April 23, 2011, 10:16:29 am »

Quite a few things actually.

1) I thought I was recovering from whatever this odd disease that ails me is, only to get WORSE a couple of days ago.
2) Can't find my Dawn of War: Dark Crusade disc ANYWHERE.
3)TF2, along with the majority of the games I bought through steam, is unplayable on my computer!
4) I can't eat anything because of my inflamed gums and my sensitive tongue-lumps. It hurts too much to eat.

There is nothing to contain my unbridled fury at these four points, nothing short of my head randomly exploding.

That sounds like foot and mouth disease. You might want to get that checked out, if only to have the doctor tell you its not, seriously.

There are far more symptoms than that.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: April 23, 2011, 12:50:33 pm »

Well shit. Last night my internet goes out in a very strange way. It keeps saying it has a LAN connection, but no internet. Watching the upload/download counter shows it repeatedly sending out packets but recieving only about 600 or so bytes and just stopping there. Various programs run crap slow, and bug out a few times. Run a virus scan(which took three fricking hours), it finds three infected files, one I know is certainly a false-positive, while the other two are files buried within my installation of YSFlight Sim. Not sure why, how, or when(presumably last night) they got in there, but the second I quarantined them, my internet came back.

The RAAAAAAGE Thread: Akura's version of Strife's life thread, but with many other posts spread between.
I am a very angry person.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: April 23, 2011, 04:00:58 pm »

Because my neighbors are idiots who have never heard of windows movie maker, I have to install 5 bloody programs to port a 3 minute video to my computer to edit it for them.

AND I'M NOT EVEN GETTING PAID
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: April 24, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »

Damn old lady that doesn't know how to use a gas pump and pours the crap all over the ground >:(

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: April 24, 2011, 03:13:39 pm »

Damn old lady that doesn't know how to use a gas pump and pours the crap all over the ground >:(

And you didn't help her? Where's your chivalry, man!
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 3345