Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697935 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2505 on: April 15, 2011, 01:54:05 pm »

How is that wierd?
*Hugs*

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: April 15, 2011, 01:55:02 pm »

How is that wierd?

In Midwest America (my location), nearly everyone is religious and I am not used to otherwise.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: April 15, 2011, 01:59:26 pm »

But this is not the midwest. this is Internetland.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: April 15, 2011, 02:00:26 pm »

THIS. IS. SPAARTAA! INTERNETLAAAND!

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: April 15, 2011, 02:00:45 pm »

Yes, very observant of you.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: April 15, 2011, 02:19:27 pm »

And on the internet, you should expect things being different, if people who have a lack of religion bother you... Well then, you should learn how to deal with it..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: April 15, 2011, 02:21:47 pm »

And on the internet, you should expect things being different, if people who have a lack of religion bother you... Well then, you should learn how to deal with it..

Hey, lets not jump to conclusion! I never said that it bothered me, just that I wasn't used to it.

A=B so A=C, right?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: April 15, 2011, 02:23:06 pm »

Ah.

Me= Slight misreading.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: April 15, 2011, 02:26:45 pm »

The internet can be accessed by most of the world, and about 16% of people in the world are non-religious. That doesn't sound like a lot, but it's the third highest group behind Islam at 21% and Christianity at 31%. As such, the seemingly high number of atheists and agnostics on the interwebs is hardly suprising.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: April 15, 2011, 02:33:46 pm »

The internet can be accessed by most of the world, and about 16% of people in the world are non-religious. That doesn't sound like a lot, but it's the third highest group behind Islam at 21% and Christianity at 31%. As such, the seemingly high number of atheists and agnostics on the interwebs is hardly suprising.

When someone comes from an area where people are largely religious, I think they can be excused for being a little shocked
*Hugs*

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: April 15, 2011, 02:37:31 pm »

Now I was really surprised when I saw whole Youtube channels devoted to the slander of religion in general. Slander being the appropriate word when you make the presumption that anyone religious is just uneducated.

But overall the atheists here are very mild and respectful. Really is relieving.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: April 15, 2011, 02:40:29 pm »

Now I was really surprised when I saw whole Youtube channels devoted to the slander of religion in general. Slander being the appropriate word when you make the presumption that anyone religious is just uneducated.

But overall the atheists here are very mild and respectful. Really is relieving.
That's what I'm happy about. I can be a pretty hardcore atheist at times, but the whole "EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN RELIGION AUTOMATICALLY IS STUPID!1!11" bullshit going on is pissing me off.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: April 15, 2011, 02:43:13 pm »

That's what I'm happy about. I can be a pretty hardcore atheist at times, but the whole "EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN RELIGION AUTOMATICALLY IS STUPID!1!11" bullshit going on is pissing me off.

It seems we agree.

Here's a fitting article:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15663_10-things-christians-atheists-can-and-must-agree-on.html

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: April 15, 2011, 02:48:30 pm »

For the record, that particular Cracked article makes me rage.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: April 15, 2011, 02:49:21 pm »

For the record, that particular Cracked article makes me rage.

Than you're in the right thread.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 3345