Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695524 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2295 on: April 11, 2011, 01:00:46 pm »

Learning F#, so fucking confused.

F#? That's nothing! Try playing a serious song in the key of E no wait we're still talking programming.
Yea, does anyone see a connection here?

edit: If i ever find the school routers im going to punch them into pieces, worst hardware ever.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:25:31 pm by Tellemurius »

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #2296 on: April 11, 2011, 01:35:35 pm »

Learning F#, so fucking confused.
F#? That's nothing! Try playing a serious song in the key of E no wait we're still talking programming.
What's wrong with E? E minor is an awesome scale.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: April 11, 2011, 03:00:46 pm »

I prefer D minor, when I play at least.

Anyways, certain comments in the female army discussion thread made me rage.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: April 11, 2011, 04:58:45 pm »

Anyways, certain comments in the female army discussion thread made me rage.

Oh hey, someone remembers what this thread is supposed to be for. (Hint: Go spam at each other in some other thread please.)

Yes, the unending back and forth between some people here has almost become a source of rage for me.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: April 11, 2011, 05:26:55 pm »

My terrible reading comprehension makes me rage.  >_>

Also, I have mirrored canker sores (aptheous ulcers) on my lower gums.  They are driving me crazy.  Seriously can't wait for them to go away, because they seem to be puffing up the inside of my mouth a little, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: April 11, 2011, 07:54:56 pm »

Yes, the unending back and forth between some people here has almost become a source of rage for me.

Agreed. The happy thread frustrates me almost as much as that damn RP thread. Yes, that one.

Anyways, goddamn soldiers I'm trying to set up sentries don't blow them up you fuckasses

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: April 12, 2011, 12:42:40 am »

Fucking great just god damn great, gotta be a hero right after work and went limping home as a result of that. Sleep is going to be a real relief tonight if i can get it.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: April 12, 2011, 06:05:34 am »

This is the very first time I have posted in the "Rage" thread.

I just recently got a new computer, which came with Windows 7 because XP doesn't exist anymore.  After finally learning every trick I needed to make XP behave like Windows 95, I'm having to learn everything all over again.  But no matter what I do, one little problem just can't be fixed - when I navigate to .gif images with Windows Photo Viewer, they don't animate.  I go online to seek a solution, and what do I find?

Windows 7 edition of Photo Viewer dropped support for animating gifs, a feature present for as long as Photo Viewer had existed, and the only native Win7 program to view .gifs animating is Internet Explorer.

Why.  Why the fuck would you remove a feature as basic as animating the one file type that animates, which had always been there before in your default image viewing program?  What madman thought that was a good idea?  And why will I now have to install third-party bullshit that will infest my computer with toolbars just so I can scroll through my Homestuck Fanart folder and see shit animate like it did in Windows X-fucking-P?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: April 12, 2011, 06:21:18 am »

I just recently got a new computer, which came with Windows 7 because XP doesn't exist anymore.  After finally learning every trick I needed to make XP behave like Windows 95, I'm having to learn everything all over again.  But no matter what I do, one little problem just can't be fixed - when I navigate to .gif images with Windows Photo Viewer, they don't animate.  I go online to seek a solution, and what do I find?

Windows 7 edition of Photo Viewer dropped support for animating gifs, a feature present for as long as Photo Viewer had existed, and the only native Win7 program to view .gifs animating is Internet Explorer.

Why.  Why the fuck would you remove a feature as basic as animating the one file type that animates, which had always been there before in your default image viewing program?  What madman thought that was a good idea?  And why will I now have to install third-party bullshit that will infest my computer with toolbars just so I can scroll through my Homestuck Fanart folder and see shit animate like it did in Windows X-fucking-P?
Thank God I still have XP, then.

*hugs his gif folder*
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: April 12, 2011, 06:37:37 am »

Thank God I still have XP, then.

*hugs his gif folder*
You still have XP? I envy you!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: April 12, 2011, 07:16:51 am »

Get Irfanview. it opens everything, saves as almost anything, and is free. it's also got basic filters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: April 12, 2011, 07:42:42 am »

Yeah, I installed Irfanview.  It's not without its problems, namely that it can't animate large gifs for crap, zooming in and out is iffy, and if you try to page your way through a folder that has files besides images (like my Desktop) it pitches a bitch about any non-images instead of just ignoring them.

Why can't somebody just rip the photo-viewer out of Windows XP and convert it to run in Win7?  Heck, same goes for the entire front end - why can't I just have all the compatibility of 7 with the looks of 95?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 12, 2011, 07:45:09 am »

Aqizzar, in the options of irfanview, you can set either a list of file-types it'll open when browsing through, or you can tell it to only open associated files.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: April 12, 2011, 08:23:51 am »

Wow, those bruises on my chest grew, i hate you random guy at night >_>

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 12, 2011, 10:12:21 am »

I hate it when I'm watching Youtube videos and it suddenly freezes with the sound going on. Especially irritating when I'm watching fullscreen, so I can't do much about it.
This last time it happened, I was watching someone do a Minecraft challenge where they had to kill a ghast within 30 minutes. Firefox freezes right when he lands the finishing blow. >:(
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 3345