Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694615 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2235 on: April 08, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »

I'd attest to that. Just today my boss was going off on how both Islam and Bhuddism are false religions because if you go to the tombs of Muhammed or Bhudda, you can find their bones(he even suggested putting some in your pocket ???), whereas at Jesus' tomb, there's nothing there, which means that because there's absolutely no physical evidence whatsoever of their savior's existance, their religion MUST be true.
Wait, wouldn't the lack of evidence proving that it exists, kind of make it proof in itself, making it false?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: April 08, 2011, 05:25:39 pm »

Saw on the news just now about how they're planning on putting even MORE security at airports. We've already got body scanning and mandatory touchy-feely gropings, what the hell else is there?
Goddamnit, there AIRPORTS. We don't need to make them as secure as congress, just check people quickly and get on with it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: April 08, 2011, 05:40:50 pm »

Trying to find a bus route to my new job. Really hard, since the bus company's map seems to be inaccurate, and the bus driver doesn't seem to know. All I really need to know is how to get to the highway it's on from the last stop along the route, and I can bike it the rest of the way(unless there's already 2 bikes strapped to the bus, in which case I'm screwed). I could also transfer to a different bus from there, but that's an extra $.25 I don't feel like spending(mostly it's a logistics issue rather than a cost issue).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: April 08, 2011, 05:58:18 pm »

People typing "LOL'

It is a pet peeve.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: April 08, 2011, 06:00:09 pm »

People typing "LOL'

It is a pet peeve.

I thought I was the only one!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: April 08, 2011, 06:00:29 pm »

People typing "LOL'

It is a pet peeve.

I thought I was the only one!
Same here.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: April 08, 2011, 06:01:11 pm »

I only say it if I'm actually laughing my arse off.

So not that often really.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: April 08, 2011, 06:02:29 pm »

Not good enough! :P

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: April 08, 2011, 06:02:33 pm »

Gamerknight is just LOL'ing everywhere. Its in my eyes. Burned into them.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: April 08, 2011, 06:03:19 pm »

Then cleanse the heretic from the world :P

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: April 08, 2011, 07:27:56 pm »

Personally, I'd rather write "I laughed out loud" than "lol". "Loling" just feels wrong.
Love, scriver~

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: April 08, 2011, 07:32:03 pm »

Saw on the news just now about how they're planning on putting even MORE security at airports. We've already got body scanning and mandatory touchy-feely gropings, what the hell else is there?

it's a common thing for religious nuts to say.
I'd attest to that. Just today my boss was going off on how both Islam and Bhuddism are false religions because if you go to the tombs of Muhammed or Bhudda, you can find their bones(he even suggested putting some in your pocket ???), whereas at Jesus' tomb, there's nothing there, which means that because there's absolutely no physical evidence whatsoever of their savior's existance, their religion MUST be true.
Completely fucking off, Jesus is considered a prophet even though he is god. And i am sad about the Buddhism bullshit, cause they are so violent to one another ::)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: April 08, 2011, 08:04:05 pm »

US SENATORSSSSSSSSSS! I wish those assholes would get voted out of office, I fucking hate their guts, I wish that they wouldn't be such arrogant power-hungry cunts and would actually get something done.*

*note, this is not all senators, just those who blockade ANYTHING from passing in the senate. Goddamn assholes.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: April 08, 2011, 08:10:05 pm »

US SENATORSSSSSSSSSS! I wish those assholes would get voted out of office, I fucking hate their guts, I wish that they wouldn't be such arrogant power-hungry cunts and would actually get something done.*

*note, this is not all senators, just those who blockade ANYTHING from passing in the senate. Goddamn assholes.

But if its proposed by anybody who isn't in their party then its obviously being proposed by CommunistNazi Terrorists who hate America THEY MUST STOP ANYTHING THAT ISN'T THEIR PARTY, NO COMPROMISE, NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER.

Note: I am horribly tired right now.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: April 08, 2011, 08:12:30 pm »

Tired or not, that certainly explains the imminent shutdown fiasco fairly well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 3345