Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692868 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2115 on: April 05, 2011, 07:13:11 pm »

Im finding that conversation most irrelevant to my predicament right now so please don't continue it.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: April 05, 2011, 07:18:30 pm »

I dunno, i told him hes getting into my shit but he hasn't responded anything to me as future prevention. I am definitely leaving this house even if i don't get his blessing i can tell you that.
Thats pretty messed up.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #2117 on: April 05, 2011, 07:27:15 pm »

Im finding that conversation most irrelevant to my predicament right now so please don't continue it.

What do you want to hear? You already know the answer and we feel for your problem, but the only thing you can do is do what you have to do, password your laptop and be your own man.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: April 05, 2011, 07:29:39 pm »

What do you want to hear? You already know the answer and we feel for your problem, but the only thing you can do is do what you have to do, password your laptop and be your own man.
Yes its answered but do we really need another load of pissed off posts about perverted derailments?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:31:25 pm by Tellemurius »

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #2119 on: April 05, 2011, 07:32:04 pm »

Yes its answered but do we really need another load of pissed off posts about peverted derailments?

I don't see the horrible in lightening the mood a bit in here, it's for people to vent their steam, yes but too much steam and people start getting burned so a bit of air can really only do good. I understand your irritated, I'd be too in your situation but witchhunt and pointin' fingers won't get no-one nowhere.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: April 05, 2011, 07:34:39 pm »

No its just im tired of reading angry argument and rant posts in other threads, i know most of us don't read the rules but don't we at least has some common sense of public speaking?

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: April 05, 2011, 10:22:43 pm »

Yes its answered but do we really need another load of pissed off posts about perverted derailments?
hehehe.... load....
*runs*
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: April 05, 2011, 10:42:43 pm »

My dad and brother are aware of my intense phobia of physical contact. They've decided that the way to respond is by touching me as much as they can to 'ease me out of being a girl'. I am approaching violent lashing out.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #2123 on: April 05, 2011, 10:44:32 pm »

My dad and brother are aware of my intense phobia of physical contact. They've decided that the way to respond is by touching me as much as they can to 'ease me out of being a girl'. I am approaching violent lashing out.

Thing is, that might either work or worsen it. However deciding that on their own without help from a psychologist who works with phobia sounds BAD.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: April 06, 2011, 12:40:47 am »

So this video was brought to my attention

...Allow me to sum up my thoughts about it:

Head-*inhales*-DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* MetalSlimeHunt collapses.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: April 06, 2011, 12:52:40 am »

Fucking great, thought it was a wise decision to alert my aunt and my uncle (they are brother and sister to my father, no they are not married to each other >_>) my plans for staying here. Come home from work and my mom chews my ass out from hearing a joke from my uncle and she caught on. She yells at me about: "Still thinking about staying", "Disobeying my father", and "Ruining my life". I told her to end the conversation and save it when my dad comes to visit and discussargue it then. Stormed upstairs, took a really rage shower, and here i am >:C
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:18:58 am by Tellemurius »

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: April 06, 2011, 04:29:39 am »

:/

Really? All that over wanting to move out?
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: April 06, 2011, 04:53:00 am »

So this video was brought to my attention

...Allow me to sum up my thoughts about it:

Head-*inhales*-DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* MetalSlimeHunt collapses.

I watched the video. Then I lol'd. Then I saw that comments were disabled. Then I lol'd again.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: April 06, 2011, 06:36:39 am »

Fucking great, thought it was a wise decision to alert my aunt and my uncle (they are brother and sister to my father, no they are not married to each other >_>) my plans for staying here. Come home from work and my mom chews my ass out from hearing a joke from my uncle and she caught on. She yells at me about: "Still thinking about staying", "Disobeying my father", and "Ruining my life". I told her to end the conversation and save it when my dad comes to visit and discussargue it then. Stormed upstairs, took a really rage shower, and here i am >:C
If they're trying to force you to stay, then it's all the more reason to leave.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: April 06, 2011, 08:54:30 am »

About the laptop: Windows has a feature where you can make multiple accounts. Set Admin and Family accounts, set it so settings changed on Family don't mess with your Admin account. Not a goddam problem.

About your family: It sucks yeah, but I'm always weary about parent bitching when it doesn't have at least one sentence defending them in some way. I won't say that they are not dropping the ball here, but do make an effort to see things from their perspective. Aside from physical or severe intentional emotional abuse they always deserve that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 3345