Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697972 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1455 on: March 19, 2011, 07:38:03 am »

You didn't ask to join in? That's the most inappropriate way to break the tension, but also the most effective. One of two things will happen: They kick you out, or...well...awesomeness. ;)

My girlfriend's sister

Do I need to elaborate further?

Also makes you look like a perverted ass.
Being a perverted ass is good sometimes; you just need to know when to be one.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: March 19, 2011, 08:05:02 am »

You didn't ask to join in? That's the most inappropriate way to break the tension, but also the most effective. One of two things will happen: They kick you out, or...well...awesomeness. ;)

My girlfriend's sister

Do I need to elaborate further?
Pretty sure he was saying it to Acanthus.
Love, scriver~

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1457 on: March 19, 2011, 08:05:37 am »

My EU3 hates me. The tutorial crashes me out to desktop every time I try to run it. (It's In Nomine, if for some reason you're curious.) So, I'm piddling around with no freaking clue what I'm doing, and generally getting nowhere.
AFAIK the tutorial hasn't worked or been accurate since the base game. Start a game as France, England or Castille and figure it out as you go along.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: March 19, 2011, 08:07:01 am »

Yeah, a) the tutorial never works, ever, period and b) it'll be crap anyway. Paradox have a history.

Well, actually, Vicky 2 had a good tutorial. Hope they stick with it there, because Hearts of Iron III was shocking.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 19, 2011, 08:10:58 am »

I concur. I hardly learnt anything from the tutorial. Got the hang of it by playing the game instead, after many, many failures. Kind of like with DF, but a little less steep curve.
If you wonder about something specific, you can always PM me and I can try to explain.
Love, scriver~

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 19, 2011, 10:21:28 am »

Well, several things with that...

1. I'm not into guys, or threesomes (or girls, for that matter. I'm pretty much asexual when I think about it.)
2. I don't like intruding on business that isn't mine.
3. I don't think I could ever ask for something like that. Ever.
4. I'm only sixteen (They're both 20, she and he and I are friends of a sort.)

* Acanthus117 screams incoherently, despite his wishing the two of them the best of luck.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 19, 2011, 01:48:24 pm »

*Ochita loses his mind, and goes berserk! He destroys his own house!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 19, 2011, 02:29:16 pm »

Goddamit! I wanted to put that tasty lemon curd to good use, but my dick brother had to grab my bag and now the glass has fallen on the stairs.

And that arsehole doesn't even bother to clean it up because it's only the two of us at home right now.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: March 19, 2011, 02:59:45 pm »

Mafia. It's still fun, though.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 19, 2011, 04:17:19 pm »

At 3:00AM this morning(on the dot, curiously enough), I wake up up with the feeling of liquid coming out of my nose. Unsure of whether it was just runny or bleeding(which would have been a much more severe issue) for a second there, the other nostril starts runny, followed by that particular feeling in the nose that tells you you're sick, and I hurry to the bathroom to blow my nose. I've got a damn cold, on the weekend.

And my internet has been out all day. Hopefully it's fixed now. Stuck at home with a cold and no internet. That sucks.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 19, 2011, 04:20:51 pm »

At 3:00AM this morning(on the dot, curiously enough), I wake up up with the feeling of liquid coming out of my nose. Unsure of whether it was just runny or bleeding(which would have been a much more severe issue) for a second there, the other nostril starts runny, followed by that particular feeling in the nose that tells you you're sick, and I hurry to the bathroom to blow my nose. I've got a damn cold, on the weekend.

And my internet has been out all day. Hopefully it's fixed now. Stuck at home with a cold and no internet. That sucks.

My heart goes out to you, bro. I have had that exact situation more than once (cold, weekend, no internet). Maybe read a book or something.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: March 19, 2011, 05:02:35 pm »

Something even more rage-worthy. My mom lets the dogs out, and the girl of the litter sounds like she's trying to start a fight with one of the others(or could have been just playing). The stepdad calls them back in, making a point to slam the door on her hips as she comes by. Then he informs me he's buying a stun-gun  specifically to use it on her.

Of course, this also makes me worry about my own personal safety. I mean, he's already threatened to shoot that same dog in the head if he could find a bullet for his gun. And it's pretty clear that he cares more about the dogs than he does me. What if he gets pissed off that much with me? There's not a whole helluva lot I can do about getting hit with a taser(let alone a gun). And I'm not gun-saavy enough to discreetly sabotage the gun, either(fortunately, I don't think he's found any bullets, and the only ammo I've seen around doesn't look like the right caliber. Still, not a risk worth taking); it's not like we need a gun, either, we've got six freaking dogs and I myself am a competent enough swordfighter(sword vs gun doesn't look good in my favor, though).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 19, 2011, 05:04:53 pm »

Can you make it seem as if someone broke in, and then take the gun away, and dispose of it?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: March 19, 2011, 05:06:29 pm »

Sword beats gun in CQC AKA 1-2 metres...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: March 19, 2011, 05:08:20 pm »

Tazer: make a needlehole in the propellant cartridge and let it leak out.
Firearm: Remove firing pin.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 3345