Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698544 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1380 on: March 17, 2011, 05:32:46 pm »

The sooner they get an electronic time clock (the one with the stupid magnetic cards you need to swipe over the scanner to be let in/out of the place), the better.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: March 17, 2011, 05:34:21 pm »

Eh, they'd just get one idiot to swipe them all at the same time and then it's business as usual.

But really, doesn't anybody oversee your work?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: March 17, 2011, 05:35:15 pm »

So, your working at a place you don't want to work at, talking about the people who work there doing no work and are getting away with it?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: March 17, 2011, 05:39:55 pm »

Normally I wouldn't condone such action, but given that you've been forced into slave labor for a child-indoctrinating "charity", I'm starting to think you should take a page from your fellow "worker"'s books and try to do as little actual work as possible (the stealing part, however, is still a bit to dark grey for me to condone).
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: March 17, 2011, 05:40:38 pm »

Eh, they'd just get one idiot to swipe them all at the same time and then it's business as usual.

Not really. Those things are damn hard to trick, mainly because by giving someone else your card, you're locking yourself out.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: March 17, 2011, 05:42:22 pm »

GOD DAMNIT, IM COOKING FOOD AND MY MOM'S FRIEND IS BRINGING FRIED CHICKEN!!! >:C

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: March 17, 2011, 05:45:10 pm »

Not really. Those things are damn hard to trick, mainly because by giving someone else your card, you're locking yourself out.
That's not much of an issue if it's about leaving early. You just meet at a pub or something similar later and then you have your card back.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: March 17, 2011, 05:45:41 pm »

GOD DAMNIT, IM COOKING FOOD AND MY MOM'S FRIEND IS BRINGING FRIED CHICKEN!!! >:C
Twice as much food now!  :)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: March 17, 2011, 05:46:45 pm »

Twice as much food now!  :)
FUCK DAT, St. Patties, Corned beef and cabbage only in this house >:(

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 17, 2011, 05:47:25 pm »

Then enjoy your homecooked meal while your mother's friend tries to enjoy her hormone-stuffed mass-produced flash-frozen "chicken".
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: March 17, 2011, 05:52:51 pm »

I just remembered. They're doing a program to help people get their GED, which is done in the building but actually run by a school organization, so they have the idea of putting up religious posters all over the place they have the program. The school organization says they're distracting and requests them taken down(plus the whole seperation of church and school thing), the pastor(my boss) says no, the school org takes it to the powers that be, and they sided with the pastor because it's "donated building space" and if they don't like it they can go somewhere else to help people get their diploma-equivalent. My boss was practically jumping for joy that he found one instance where the government isn't the God-hating cesspool of Satanic villany he makes it out to be.

I'm starting to think you should take a page from your fellow "worker"'s books and try to do as little actual work as possible
The problem with that is, I'm the kind of person that actually needs something to do, else I get bored. And, if it's noticed that I slack off as bad as they do and lose my "job", my parents have made is perfectly clear that I'll basically be thrown out on the streets, possibly forced to rely on the very same organization I'm complaining about.

I'll only have to do this until my dad is capable of taking me in. Whenever that will be.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 17, 2011, 05:59:00 pm »

You can make it, Akura!

...Hopefully its not too much longer.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 17, 2011, 06:20:01 pm »

Akura, we believe in you!

Believe in the me that believes in yo- No. I'm a bad Kamina. :(

Just hold on, man!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: March 17, 2011, 10:21:47 pm »

You know what makes me RAAAGE! Fucking Autotune!! (Almost) Every song nowadays uses it and it's goddamn annoying to hear!

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEE!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: March 17, 2011, 10:25:49 pm »

Pop and Rap != Every song nowadays.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 3345