Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698801 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1365 on: March 16, 2011, 06:18:18 pm »

OH FOR THE LOVE OF YHVH WILL YOU STOP KILLING ME AND LET ME KILL YOU.
SIGNED WITH RAGE
OCHITA x
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 16, 2011, 06:19:37 pm »

Also, my sister thinks that some memes originated from Tumblr because she first found it there.

It's the Internet 2.0 generation, that have no proper historical understanding of their memes. Kids, these days.

Also I'm tempted to rename this thread to: "The stroke inducing life and times of Akura." I don't need to be full of rage anymore, I can just come here and bask in his well justified anger.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 16, 2011, 06:21:04 pm »

It's the Internet 2.0 generation, that have no proper historical understanding of their memes. Kids, these days.

She's older than me. What the hell.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 16, 2011, 06:21:52 pm »

She's older than me. What the hell.

Not in internet years, apparently.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 16, 2011, 06:22:57 pm »

Whenever I try to tell her otherwise she just laughs at me.

WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1370 on: March 16, 2011, 06:25:41 pm »

Whenever I try to tell her otherwise she just laughs at me.

WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN
Point her at 4chan and/or knowyourmeme if you must.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 16, 2011, 06:26:41 pm »

I would rather die than tell her about /b/.

My parents would think I'm some sort of deviant.

Besides, I'm too tired of her shit.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 16, 2011, 11:57:31 pm »

Righto, so I buy M2:TW off Steam for $3.75.

It doesn't work. Whatever. I try deleting and redownloading.

It does work. Once. WHen i try opening it before I go to school, then close it before going past the main menu.

It then goes back to the old 'M2:TW has stopped working' problem.

RAAAAAEG
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 17, 2011, 02:52:10 am »

Hey, my bro is cool enough to tell me about the courage wolf meme, that was interesting.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 17, 2011, 02:53:35 am »

GOD DAMN MY INTERNET!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 17, 2011, 12:49:27 pm »

I originally was going to post this in the sad thread, but realised it raged me more than id saddened me.
Anyways, after what happened/is happening in Japan, nuclear safety is he topic of the day over here (as many other places, I assume). Government's argument is currently limited to nonchalance and arrogant, stark denial that anything like that could ever ever ever happen in Sweden. Disregarding, of course, that during the last two months, nationwide exercises has been carried out to prepare the governmental organisations for this exact situation. WTF government? Damn liberals.
Love, scriver~

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 17, 2011, 01:43:38 pm »

Idiotic School People not understanding how to use a filter right.
BLOCKING THINGS MY CLASS NEEDS TO GET TO BECAUSE THE MCA DIDN'T CATEGORIZE IT SPECIFICALLY IS STUPID.

"SmartFilter" is worse than the blank page thing they had last year, at least that didn't block every other damn thing due to lack of categorization! It either had a reason or it didn't block it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 17, 2011, 01:57:23 pm »

What is it with your schools and filters?!
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 17, 2011, 02:02:55 pm »

What is it with your schools and filters?!
Idk, but thank god I don't have to deal with it next year.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 17, 2011, 05:28:18 pm »

Tired, feet hurt, and had to take the bus home.

My co-workers are complete jackasses. All but two(who are the only actual volunteers in the place) were either assigned by the Dept. of Labor(like me) or are there for community service. Because of that, they're not actually allowed to let us have anything(they've recently gotten some heat from the DoL for it), and these guys are complaining about it. And these are guys who, almost every single day, go around with large bags and go "shopping". They also claim it's their just due because they don't recieve a paycheck. The problem with that is, for Dept. of Labor people, it does pay for whatever benefits they're recieving(except in my case because my mom and stepdad are fucking parasites), and for those on community service, why the hell are you expecting a paycheck?

And it's not like they do any real work. All they do is stand around and talk and eat fried chicken, only occasionally doing something for a minute or two before waltzing back over for more chicken. They're also complaining about how we have to sign in when we come in and sign out when we leave(a system used by any mediocrely intelligent employer anywhere). Last week, one guy signed out at 2 PM while putting 4 PM(when he normally gets off), and when asked why, his excuse was "I didn't want to walk all the way to the counter when I left". They're considering putting a time-clock in, and these guys are complaining that they won't be able to leave when they want without telling anyone, like they have every right to do that. Actually seriously complaining about it. Granted, they also said they might put in a fingerprint scanner as a sign-in system, and that's just going too far.

But seriously, if I were these guys' supervisor/manager/boss/etc., I'd have fired them a long time ago. Someone needs to tell them "Welcome to real fucking life. It sucks. Get used to it.".
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 3345