Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698853 times)

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1350 on: March 15, 2011, 05:17:53 pm »

Shogun 2 finishes downloading around the time I go to bed. And thanks to school and work, I won't be able to get on it until 7pm tomorrow. Dammit.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: March 15, 2011, 08:05:31 pm »

Not really an option for me, you know.
Lolwat? Oh, I'm raging because their isn't a metal station in Adelade!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:22:12 pm by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: March 16, 2011, 12:39:48 am »

I was doing a recording of a blind run of an adventure map on Minecraft. 10 minutes into the video my mother interrupts me. I hit stop instead of pause. >:( AAAARRRRGH.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: March 16, 2011, 07:33:00 am »

Every time I look in the comments section for an article online, I tend to see out of place, heated arguments between stupid, uneducated conservatives and stupid, uneducated liberals. This is precisely why I tend to avoid a lot of online news stations, along with the sensationalism. Have I mentioned the arguments that are under every article are ones that have repeated millions of times throughout history? I mean, come on, people, at least talk about the article, not your petty internet feuds and massive bursting egos.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: March 16, 2011, 07:38:08 am »

Every time I look in the comments section for an article online, <snip> not your petty internet feuds and massive bursting egos.

But... but... my e-peen?!
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 16, 2011, 07:47:19 am »

Every time I look in the comments section for an article online, I tend to see out of place, heated arguments between stupid, uneducated conservatives and stupid, uneducated liberals. This is precisely why I tend to avoid a lot of online news stations, along with the sensationalism. Have I mentioned the arguments that are under every article are ones that have repeated millions of times throughout history? I mean, come on, people, at least talk about the article, not your petty internet feuds and massive bursting egos.

Welcome to the internet.

Shit gets crazy.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: March 16, 2011, 07:50:24 am »

Now I get to be all elitist and say NPR is pretty okay.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: March 16, 2011, 07:52:46 am »

Now I get to be all elitist and say NPR is pretty okay.

Pretty much.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: March 16, 2011, 05:23:07 pm »

Today at CBS*, we had a guest speaker today from another church. This guy is someone who believes in child indoctrination, and instructed us on how to convert a child, while also pressuring us to convert right there. Basically, he told us to tell them that until they convert, children are essentially sinful, godless monsters(not his exact words, but what he implied, with a bit of exaggeration), which goes pretty much the clear opposite of what I think about children(namely, that children are innocent beings).
That crosses the line as far as I'm concerned, not that what we've been doing before wasn't having one foot on either side of the line, teabagging it.

Also, onions. I hate onions now. I spent last week bagging onions, half of which were moldy or so rotten they were melting(gross to touch even with gloves on), and eventually finished them all on Monday. And what do I see when I walk in today? Another full skid of ONIONS, now with 25% more rot and mold.

After that, I had to walk 15 minutes to the bus stop, wait 30 minutes for it, spend another 15 riding it(you know the term "standing room only"? the bus didn't even have that), then another half hour walking home.

The only good thing about today is that we may have an air hockey table in the warehouse, which is pretty damn awesome.

*Compulsory Bible Study or Complete BullShit. Take your pick.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: March 16, 2011, 05:34:00 pm »

>_> wtf kind of church you are slavingworking at?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: March 16, 2011, 05:37:38 pm »

Aw man. Good job on draining every bit of hope in humanity that Vector has built up in me, douche (referring to the guy Akura was talking about)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 16, 2011, 05:41:34 pm »

Religious indoctrination of children is horrifying to me.  I don't care if an adult decides to study/practice religion of their own free will.  With children it's more like throwing a defenseless mind into a cage they may never develop the ability to break out of, or even recognize their own confinement.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 16, 2011, 06:05:27 pm »

Although I do think children can still be bad people (selfish, greedy monsters with no self control) I think religious indoctrination is fucking scary.

And, to stay on topic...

RAEG RAEG FUCK FUCK STUPID FUCKING COCKSUCKING ASSFUCKED DOO DOO FACE POOP MAN TITS TITS TITS TITS BITCHASS PUNK NUTBALLS
-me, after continuously trying to finish Cave Story by getting BEST END.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: March 16, 2011, 06:14:50 pm »

Splatted by the heavy press or something?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: March 16, 2011, 06:17:52 pm »

If it's not the angels, its the press. If it's not the press, its my horribad reflexes.

If it's that, It's the fact that I don't get to play the game thanks to other people working on "homework" (Tumblr =/= homework, k).

Also, my sister thinks that some memes originated from Tumblr because she first found it there.

Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 3345