Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700271 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1185 on: March 08, 2011, 02:31:34 am »

Getting stuff stolen right out from under you is great right? Right? Yay.

I need to spend some time with the fucking punching bag.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 08, 2011, 10:54:28 am »

My stepdad was supposed to take me to get my blood work, but apparently forgot about it. He said he'll be back in 2 hours. Right now, my last meal was 17 hours ago. I'm feeling lightheaded enough as it is.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 08, 2011, 10:55:30 am »

Getting stuff stolen right out from under you is great right? Right? Yay.

I need to spend some time with the fucking punching bag.
I think i need to retire my punching bag, bit too much holes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 08, 2011, 08:31:46 pm »

Assholes talking behind my back, again. I certainly heard him tell my mother to stop giving me money. The same money that I have to "work" while getting religion forcibly crammed down my throat every five minutes for. The same money that they spend on beer and possibly drugs. The same fucking money that I need to put minutes on my phone so I can contact my dad to see how he's doing getting me out of this shit. That money.

Prior to that, he was telling me to be more independent from him. Did you know that it's really fucking hard to get independent from someone who drags you down further every step of the way?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #1189 on: March 08, 2011, 08:43:51 pm »

Watching "Ancient Aliens" on the HISTORY CHANNEL (that's important). I thought it was going to be interesting, something about how our tech was influenced by aliens. I love the history channel, watched hundreds of documentaries. I don't normally watch alien show's, but it's on history channel right?

Caps rant, some foul language.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

in a nutshell...I raged, couldn't find a game to calm me down, raged some more, listened to angry rage music, modded a new race into DF, raged and threw corpses at their friends and family. rage session calmed :D

Switch to History International and/or Military History asap.

Pretty much all the good History Channel shows went there; vanilla History Channel is, for the most part, unwatchable, unless there's a Modern Marvels marathon on or some such.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 08, 2011, 08:49:53 pm »

Continuing from the previous post, I texted my dad, and he texted back that his girlfriend/whatever has a court date next week to determine whether she's being sentenced to jail time or house arrest, and if it's jail, then he'd have room for me to move in.

Not really sure how I'm supposed to take that... :-\

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 08, 2011, 08:51:45 pm »

...that your father doesn't really care much for his girlfriend/whatever? It certainly is a weird statement, but if it gets you away from the lunatics you live with now, who cares?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #1192 on: March 08, 2011, 10:04:21 pm »

Watching "Ancient Aliens" on the HISTORY CHANNEL (that's important).
Hahah! Ancient Aliens is a good one. I love how all of those alien documentaries basically go out of their way to discredit the ideas they're trying to prove. My favorite History Channel "documentary" has to be the Y2k documentary that they still like to show sometimes. Yep, History Channel, Y2k is still gonna be the end of us all.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 09, 2011, 12:40:46 am »

This internet is ridiculous.  56k is slow enough, but in truth, it's half of that 99% of the time, and tonight, it's down to a quarter of that for absolutely no reason at all.  Nothing, I swear, will motivate my mother to spend a penny more (when ten dollars more a month would be enough to significantly increase our bandwidth) on internet, even when I offer to pay the extra amount it would cost!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 09, 2011, 02:26:45 am »

Can I be honest? The happy thread's title. And come to think of it, all the fancy ~s and mews and non english that is fucking everywhere now.

There is no need to add fancy characters. There is no need to make cat sounds. There is no need to replace words, and then when people wonder what the fuck it is add (Oh, this is the x thread. We just wanted to be one of the cool kids and replace it with shit nobody wants to see.) to the end.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 09, 2011, 02:58:45 am »

Can I be honest? The happy thread's title. And come to think of it, all the fancy ~s and mews and non english that is fucking everywhere now.

There is no need to add fancy characters. There is no need to make cat sounds. There is no need to replace words, and then when people wonder what the fuck it is add (Oh, this is the x thread. We just wanted to be one of the cool kids and replace it with shit nobody wants to see.) to the end.

Yeah, I've been vocally against all that as well. But nobody really seems to care, and when I PMed Janet to ask her to stop putting weird annoying in-jokes with no relevance to anyone else in the thread's title, she just replaced the at-the-time in-joke with a different one. So what can ya do.

(live amongst weird animal-noise-imitating people, I guess)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 09, 2011, 03:03:02 am »

The Shoals. ARRRRGGGGHHHH FUCK YOU MERMEN, FUCK YOU UNIQUES.

Also, let's avoid forum-specific points of rage, for courtesy's sake, ok?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 04:00:01 am by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 09, 2011, 08:28:35 am »

Bought a pair of headphones about 2 weeks ago. £40, Sennheiser, should be good quality. Took less than 2 weeks to break. Forgot to take them in for a refund yesterday, but I bought a £5 pair anyway. They lasted about 24 hours, of which about 5 hours they were actually in use. And both sets of headphones suffer the same problem - the left headphone is broken. This is the same problem that prompted me to buy the first set of headphones mentioned. Seriously, what the hell?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 09, 2011, 10:17:18 am »

Is somebody else using them too? That's how my headphones always break. The jerk just won't pay attention to where the cables are before sitting on the chair <_<

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:51 am »

Nope, only me. I hate other people using my headphones. MINE DAMN IT. I'm rather possessive of my electronics and related stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 3345