Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703175 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #990 on: February 17, 2011, 11:15:42 pm »

I just read a horrific news report/lawsuit that has filled me with a level of rage that cannot be put into words. It's probably not somthing we can talk about under forum rules, though.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 18, 2011, 03:29:51 am »

I'm playing Rebuild, a zombie game, and we've got barely any food (even though there are 6 farms!) and the entire protected area is just filled with zombies, preventing me from expanding! Almost all of my soldiers are busy guarding the place and I can't reassign them, otherwise we'd get overrun!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 18, 2011, 06:57:26 am »

The teacher wanted us to base our writings on our own experiences. I've had a lot of drunken one night stands, and that's about it. (That's actually how I met my wife.)

My CW prof in college had the good grace not to put those kinds of restrictions on us. Just saying "fiction" she got half a dozen stories about kids going out and doing stuff while drunk, including finding love. Made for some directionless ho-hum reading at times. And just a lot of "we were so drunk...."

I just read a horrific news report/lawsuit that has filled me with a level of rage that cannot be put into words. It's probably not somthing we can talk about under forum rules, though.

Yaaarrrrrr? A legal shivering of the timbers? Litigation on the high seas?! Tortious barnalces?!?!

Stop me if I get close :P Although I don't think we've ever really had problems discussing that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 18, 2011, 08:20:35 am »

Playing STALKER: Clear Sky, raided the military base, loaded all the guns into a corpse, had to take off my armor(apparently, the SEVA suit doesn't have a built-in function to drag a body around ::)), dragged the damn thing to about 30ft from Sidorovich's bunker, and then it glitched into the ground.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 18, 2011, 04:58:02 pm »

Playing STALKER: Clear Sky, raided the military base, loaded all the guns into a corpse, had to take off my armor(apparently, the SEVA suit doesn't have a built-in function to drag a body around ::)), dragged the damn thing to about 30ft from Sidorovich's bunker, and then it glitched into the ground.
Sounds like the ground pick-pocketed you good.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 18, 2011, 04:59:29 pm »

I am not being paid at my job.

I just found out today. Apparently, what I make is paid back into my unemployment benefits, which is total bullshit since, A) at my last job, which was part-time near-minimum-wage, I made possibly more in a week than what I get every month, and, B) I don't even see any of that, since my mom swipes it from me and spends it on herself.

Fuck this, I'm not going to work on Monday. Pointless work for pointless nonexistant pay. Unless the DoL wants to also pay me Workman's Comp, since my feet are literally about to break(I had to stop more than once today and sit down, simply because my feet hurt so much).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: February 18, 2011, 11:39:22 pm »

I'm finally playing Warzone 2100 with my friends and after numerous attempts to actually start a game without any of us being dropped, we finally got a game going. Everything was going awesomely aside getting constantly bombarded by the AIs. I was on my way to getting VTOL units, when suddenly I GET DROPPED FROM THE GAME!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: February 19, 2011, 03:21:43 pm »

Feeling generally pissed at everything today. I'm tired, and still pissed about not getting paid at work.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: February 19, 2011, 04:15:01 pm »

After a week of downloading several Harry Potter movies, i find out they are all in dutch and without subtitles.

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 19, 2011, 04:17:11 pm »

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR PIRATING!!! XD

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 19, 2011, 05:45:46 pm »

Not really raging me, but annoying me highly is the recent spam wave we're having. Seriously, we need Toady or Three Toe soon before this spam covers the sub-forms in spam threads.

Funny, I seem to remember some people raising a hubbub about that not so long ago and getting rather summarily ignored.

First, she starts asking if there might be something medically wrong because of my body odor - which, I might add, seems only noticable to her and my stepdad. I can't smell it, nor has anyone else I've met mentioned it

As a heads up, people will always be polite to keep good relations when honesty would do otherwise. Nobody polite will ever tell you that you smell bad when you ask them about it, even if you do.

XD

And to be properly on topic, seeing "XD" made me rage today. Or rather, grumbly. Never liked that emoticon.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 19, 2011, 05:46:44 pm »

well i don't like you too sir.

Makrond

• Bay Watcher
  • Like fuzzy dice, only more slicey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 19, 2011, 05:49:37 pm »

XD

And to be properly on topic, seeing "XD" made me rage today. Or rather, grumbly. Never liked that emoticon.

Always makes me think of SigSpringfield XDs. Which makes me angry. Terrible guns.

VVV Never thought this forum of all places would correct me on guns
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:54:49 pm by Makrond »
Quote from: Jusal
Darwinism? Bah! This is Dwarvinism!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 19, 2011, 05:51:24 pm »

Naw man you are talking about Springfield XDs, or Sig P229.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 19, 2011, 07:47:06 pm »

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE ARE LV 40 DEMONS ON THERE, I CAN'T EVEN RUN AWAY AND MY SAVE IS LIKE, 30 MINUTES FROM THEN ARGGGGG RAEG.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 3345