Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703427 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #945 on: February 14, 2011, 08:29:34 am »

The dogs got into a fight early this morning around 2:00AM. That wasn't bad enough with the asshole kicking one of them(my favorite) as hard as he could repeatedly(I could hea the sound of the impacts from my room) and then going as far as saying he would kill the dog if he could find a bullet for his gun.

Not what I need right before my first day at a new job...

"Asshole" broke the law there. If it's that serious, report the crime to the authorities.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 14, 2011, 12:13:38 pm »

WARNING: Copious amount of inappropriate language. May contain, but is not limited to, Swears, blasphemy, immature insults and CAPSLOCK.

Reader discretion is advised.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
/rage

Edit : Keith, I love you. You are the super-hero that saves the day.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:57:01 pm by Stas »

No I'm not psychic. I just know that this is dwarf fortress. and the most stupidly awesome and inexplicable thing is probably going to be the first thing to happen.

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 14, 2011, 08:44:44 pm »

Warning: Strong Language

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 08:46:43 pm by atomicwinter »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 14, 2011, 08:50:07 pm »

The resume is a test to see how good you are at doing vapid, pointless things.

The most Valuable Job Skill of all.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 14, 2011, 09:56:59 pm »

Mexicans are generally poorer and thus will work for less money, and illegal immigrants don't even require the minimum wage.
[/post]

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 14, 2011, 10:38:37 pm »

I know, I've been putting applications in left and right, and only one responded(which I didn't get), and I learned a few days ago that one of the places I applied to is hiring. What the hell happened to that nice little application that I(and probably many others) filled out? Didn't bother to look over them and see if there was anyone with two functioning neurons before advertising that you're looking for someone with one functioning neuron?

Granted, I just started a job, but it involves some pretty heavy lifting, and I don't even know how much I'm being paid, or even if I'm being paid(it is a charity organization), but it was mandated by the Dept. of Labor that I work there, so if I want to keep my benefits, I don't really have a choice. They also told me I have to keep looking for a better job, too.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:18 pm »

I should mention it's a religious charity organization.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 14, 2011, 10:45:14 pm »

I should mention it's a religious charity organization.
expect minimum wage then, they will pay you for your hard work or at least treat you to a hot meal.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 15, 2011, 02:22:32 am »

EU3, Magna Mundi, playing as Georga, getting my ass kicked by the OMGWTF strong Ottoman empire. Now, the main thing that annoys me is not that I'm getting my ass kicked, but that my GIGANTIC ALLY Russia cannot get to be because of ONE (now two since I gave up one for peace) province that THEY JUST LOST RECENTLY. Goddammit Poland, you suck. Goddammit russia, why did you pick to give up that province? Argh.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 15, 2011, 09:17:29 am »

HEY DOn'T BE DISSIN MY HOMELAND, NOT THEIR FAULT YOU PISSED OFF THE TURKS.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 15, 2011, 11:08:26 am »

HEY DOn'T BE DISSIN MY HOMELAND, NOT THEIR FAULT YOU PISSED OFF THE TURKS.
Which one is your homeland, exactly?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:43:07 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 15, 2011, 11:54:42 am »

Poland. Which means, if he were there, and Germany would be really quiet, I could talk to him by shouting :D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 15, 2011, 11:58:25 am »

Oh, in that case, no it isn't Poland's fault directly. However, they're responsible for two things:

1: Blocking the way for my strongest ally who I'd bet is at least half as strong as the Ottomans.
And 2: Weakening Russia. While this might not have any direct effect, it may have caused the Ottomans to go "HERP DERP GEORGIA ALLY WEAK KILL GEORGIA NOW"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 12:00:57 pm by Tarran »

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 15, 2011, 01:40:40 pm »

I got asked why I was reading in the 6th form social area today. When I said it was because I wanted to, they looked at me as if I was a freak.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 15, 2011, 09:47:01 pm »

Data Execution Prevention won't let me add FlaME(a program to make Warzone 2100 maps) to its exception list.
Fuck!
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 3345