Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703479 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2011, 08:09:45 pm »

I wasn't asking for advice from magical internet liberal-psuedo god in that last post.
Ah, here's your problem.  Can't make an enemy of the liberals if you want to buy pot.
...What

I'm a liberal...? I am.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 04, 2011, 09:15:49 pm »

What is it with movies and this whole barely audible dialogue then loud scenes?

We know your a bad person

*Volume up*

ACTION SCENE BOOM BOOM BOOM EXPLOSIONS

OH GODS MY EARS
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 04, 2011, 09:21:38 pm »

We call that the Michael Bay Explosion Effect.

Or the MA-BLA-SPLOOM Effect.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: February 04, 2011, 11:40:30 pm »

Being insane and evil.
No, seriously, that got me in some shit today.
I don't want to even explain.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: February 04, 2011, 11:51:56 pm »

The one on the left is Megaupload, the right is Rapidshare.
Seriously, why do people still use Rapidshare?
It's worse than horrible.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 05, 2011, 06:54:27 am »

God damn bike and it's god damn tires, first i chug it along to a nearby gas station to inflate the front tire, there i have to fuck around with the damn valve for 15 minutes and at one point i almost loose my finger (this induced quite a cramp in my right arm which is now nigh useless as a body appendage).Then when i'm done with that i inflate it only to realize that it's letting air out, the piece of shit, so it's a trip back home bike still by my side.The day is still nice but i really don't want to go out there again, damn bikes
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 08, 2011, 05:10:52 am »

Would somebody please explain why every last word processing program on the planet thinks it's better at numbering lists than I am? Or why there is no way short of murdering the developers and writing your own program to turn the goddamn shitbastard fourteen-consecutive-minutes-of-increasingly-inventive profanity things off?

It frightens me that there is a sufficient portion of the population who are content to have it indent their work at random, and that that portion is sufficient for it to be made a default feature on every program ever argharfuckdamnRAEG.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: February 08, 2011, 10:01:46 am »

Dammit, internet went out yesterday around noon, and didn't come back until this morning.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 08, 2011, 11:19:09 am »

I should be doing some school-thing about Poland right now, but am feeling extremely lazy.
This situation makes me want to beat some sense in myself.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 08, 2011, 11:22:20 am »

Would somebody please explain why every last word processing program on the planet thinks it's better at numbering lists than I am? Or why there is no way short of murdering the developers and writing your own program to turn the goddamn shitbastard fourteen-consecutive-minutes-of-increasingly-inventive profanity things off?

It frightens me that there is a sufficient portion of the population who are content to have it indent their work at random, and that that portion is sufficient for it to be made a default feature on every program ever argharfuckdamnRAEG.

a) Because the developers think their way is the only right way.

b) Notepad.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 08, 2011, 08:29:37 pm »

a) Because the developers think their way is the only right way.

b) Notepad.

Also Notepad++, Wordpad, TextEdit, gedit, emacs, nano, vi(m)

Anyway, I've been carrying these training swords around school, and everybody keeps asking me 'Are those real ninja swords?'
Yes, they're real swords, made of foam and wood just sticking out of my bag.
I use them to cut up people who ask too many questions.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: February 08, 2011, 09:36:37 pm »

So, I was playing Alpha Centauri, just starting out as the University.

All of a sudden Mrs. Gaia comes around and declares war on me. She kicks my ass, and I've only got one base left.

Now, here's the angering part; out of NOWHERE comes a FRICKTON of units. Like, seriously, a TON of units. I don't stand a chance.

Okay, that game was my fault, I was too slow. Now I start another game. I get a decent start and blah blah.

Now, all of a sudden one of my bases can't support the amount of units it's currently supporting, so it disbands one.

Can you guess what it disbands?

A FREAKING TRANSPORT FOIL CONTAINING A COLONY POD AND A GARRISON PERSON. I really wish they would've GAVE ME AN OPTION OF WHAT I WANT TO DISBAND. RIGFRIGFLAFFBAFFGURGLESMERGLEPFFFBAAARRRGGYYYAAAARRRGGGHH.

*Sigh*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 14, 2011, 06:34:18 am »

I'm trying to watch videos on Youtube and the headphones I had for a few months are crapping out! The sound keeps switching sides!!
These are the exact same ones I had before which lasted a year before falling apart and the speaker parts worked for a few months afterward! It's so annoying! D:<

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: February 14, 2011, 08:14:13 am »

The dogs got into a fight early this morning around 2:00AM. That wasn't bad enough with the asshole kicking one of them(my favorite) as hard as he could repeatedly(I could hea the sound of the impacts from my room) and then going as far as saying he would kill the dog if he could find a bullet for his gun.

Not what I need right before my first day at a new job...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 3345