Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703961 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #870 on: January 29, 2011, 04:41:52 pm »

hm i just noticed Vindictus uses the source engine, maybe i can run it?

edit: mother of god, my wifi module is failing, it can't mantain a connection now to my AP, and its 10 ft away!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:04:36 pm by Tellemurius »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 29, 2011, 05:37:46 pm »

hm i just noticed Vindictus uses the source engine, maybe i can run it?
Probably. Nexon does try to get as many customers as it can, and as such, pretty much all their games are geared toward lower-end computers. Vindictus is most likely certainly the most resource-heavy one they got.

But I wouldn't reccommend grouping if your wifi is failing. During beta, at least, going with a party, even when the host player had a very good connection, was horrendously laggy at times.

Also, it finished updating :). I still don't feel like playing it just yet, though.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 30, 2011, 10:20:46 am »

So, I need to laundry, and mom said she'll take me to the laundromat today. So I'm up at close to midnight sorting my clothes because she said she wanted to leave early, and this includes changing the sheets on my bed(which turned out to be even dirtier than the ones I had). I'm ready to go for about an hour now, and she says we'll go tomorrow. Right now, I'm wearing the last set of (barely) wearable clothes I've got, and have been wearing them since yesterday. I swear, if that asshole makes any remarks about me wearing my clothes for this long, I'm gonna punch him in his fucking face.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 30, 2011, 10:40:44 am »

I got fooled by my sister to go buy a bag of flour , she sayd it was for a cake , i told her that she should go for the flour anyways i don't want pie , she told me that she has a cold , and that there were going to be visitators . I accepted but infact we didn't had any , That little prick..
why shes so lucky -_-.
Desu

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 30, 2011, 12:37:04 pm »

damnit, my mother forgot to soak up the sausage casings AGAIN XC

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 30, 2011, 12:43:14 pm »

I got fooled by my sister to go buy a bag of flour , she sayd it was for a cake , i told her that she should go for the flour anyways i don't want pie , she told me that she has a cold , and that there were going to be visitators . I accepted but infact we didn't had any , That little prick..
why shes so lucky -_-.
What? ???

EDIT: Moar raeg. Since there's little food in this house other than soup, I left to go grab some fast food. First, I discover my bike has been left out seemingly all winter(we've had several snowstorms this season). Next, although the roads are very well plowed, the sidewalks aren't and the traffic was fairly thick. Then, when I get to the place I'm going, my pants tear along the bottom. While I should have thrown these pants years ago(they were already frayed along where it tore, and it got caught on the seat of the bike), right now they're the only(I mean only) pair I have right now until I do laundry, which won't be until tomorrow, unless I grab one of the dirty pairs of pants.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:29:34 pm by Akura »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:42 pm »

I was looking through their fridge just now(we have two refrigerators, one is for the house, the other is theirs), and found a lot of various, somewhat expensive-looking things. Now, in my fridge, there's only a loaf of bread, a box of frozen waffles, other frozen miscellany(most of which probably is freezer-burnt or otherwise barely edible), a package of brussel sprouts(which no one in the house will ever eat), a bag of carrots, and maybe a few potatoes. And these are people who are pulling as much welfare money out of me as they can, absolutely none of which I see, and still complain about money.

Tokkius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 31, 2011, 02:50:50 pm »

What made me rage? Same thing that makes me rage almost every day. Hearing people talk about public aid (particularly in healthcare) like it's some kind of Commie-Pinko-Nazi-Fascist-Flag-Burning-Hate-Parade.

Words cannot express the depths of my pure, unadulterated loathing.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 31, 2011, 06:46:07 pm »

My day has been made of seething fury even though nothing really bad happened. I'm just having one of those extremely anti-social days, and no one will leave me the fuck alone. KILLEVERYONERAEGRRRAAAGH!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 31, 2011, 07:48:51 pm »

kill the techs at my school, those dumbshits don't know how to step up a fricking wifi field in my school.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 31, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »

What made me rage? Same thing that makes me rage almost every day. Hearing people talk about public aid (particularly in healthcare) like it's some kind of Commie-Pinko-Nazi-Fascist-Flag-Burning-Hate-Parade.

Words cannot express the depths of my pure, unadulterated loathing.
I know the feeling. While I'm not one to be riled up be Youtube commentary, one particular comment I saw a few days ago that was unrelated to the video that said people on welfare are lazy bums who don't want to work irked me in particular. I've been trying to find a job for over a year, with varying degrees of intensity, and have found nothing. It's simply a case of nobody hiring, most of the time. I can't even count the number of times where a job posting was simply a re-posting of the same job from months prior, in many cases not bothering to even change the date on it.

Of course, it certainly doesn't help that all the money I do get is taken in its entirety by my mother and stepfather, whom spend it entirely on themselves(or rather, he spends it on himself, and she does whatever he tells her to) and then complain that it's my fault their broke.

Speaking of that, still raging because I'm hungry and my only choices are a rock-solid stale roll, or a slice or two of bread. Not a sandwich, since there's nothing to put in it, just fucking bread. And they baked a cake today(for no particular reason), and promptly hid it away in their fridge, while stashing beer(which I do not drink) in mine. I swear, if they both leave the house tomorrow, some stuff is going to from that fridge. They won't miss it, they hardly eat much of it, it usually just sits in there until it rots.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 31, 2011, 10:20:30 pm »

What is this blasphemy?
DAMN YOU ICONS, WHY CAN'T YOU STAY STILL‽

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 31, 2011, 10:39:55 pm »

I've got anxiety problems, and an intense phobia of physical contact with other people. So of course, at mass today, it is my luck to be sitting next to this one fucking kid. He comes from a good household, but he doesn't really connect with his family, so he acts like the class clown to make up for the crushing loneliness. The whole god damned service, he constantly tries to grab my hand for prayers, or scoot over in his seat until he is touching me. It got to the point where I got really dizzy and lightheaded, and had to leave mass to go throw up. I tried to explain to him to fuck off and he just kept doing it.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2011, 05:16:37 pm »

I need to beat my brother over the head with something.

I'd already had a disappointing day; I went to a job fair, got lost, finally got there, and found out the only companies I could work for didn't even show up, came home, realized I forgot to mail a letter, and had drive out again to do that too.  And my brother had already thrown a fit the night before when he argued with our mom and then decided to take his diploma (in its huge cardboard casing) and chuck it at her, or at least the couch next to her.  I had to waste 20 or so pages of nice paper for those resumes, which are useless now, and not only will I have to explain the entire situation to my mom a good three or four times ("you did whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" *dramatic pause* "explain that to me again."), mom will drag me outside to weed her garden, which she has no time to take care of herself so she makes me do it.  And I hate gardening, especially WEEDING, more than any chore.

So my brother decides, when I come upstairs for lunch, that we need to spend some time together.  I tell him I don't really feel like it, he demands I tell him why (he asks if he smells or something) and I say I don't really want to get into it (I didn't feel like wasting my time explaining then having to argue as to why I'd like some freaken' time alone).  So he yells at me, I yell at him, he storms downstairs to cry a while, goes upstairs to cry some more, and now he's taking a shower to de-stress.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 02, 2011, 02:02:18 pm »

Ball State University. They're "education redefined," alright.

My state is under a travel advisory. That means that you shouldn't be out unless you're an emergency worker. Guess what? Class! Multiple people have slipped and busted their asses. A classmate slipped and destroyed a MacBook. The university says the sidewalks are clear. No they're not. Walk outside and you can see that the majority of them are untouched.

Want to know why they waited until 6 AM to tell us class was canceled until 11 AM today? The bitch of a president decided that risking our lives is worth making herself look good to the state.

The administration? Jackasses. The student body? Awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 3345