Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707534 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2010, 01:00:18 am »

Same here! Connection has gone down 4 times today, and at one point my modem and router both read fully functional, yet Windows could not establish an internet connection!

|>1G1+@|_ RRRRRAAAEEEGGGGGGGGGGG11111
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2010, 01:01:12 am »

Same here! Connection has gone down 4 times today, and at one point my modem and router both read fully functional, yet Windows could not establish an internet connection!

That just happened to me. All you have to do is disconnect and reconnect the modem and router.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2010, 01:01:49 am »

Yay for reliable internet with speeds up ~2MB/s!

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2010, 04:00:42 am »

I actually managed an internet connection with my computer denying it was connected to anything at all the other day.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2010, 07:20:01 am »

Mine is funny like that, if it didn't turn on with internet it will refuse to connect untill i restart it.
In other rageworthy news my math book is missing, i knew where it was two days ago, now that i need it it's gone
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »

That just happened to me. All you have to do is disconnect and reconnect the modem and router.

Yeah. I did that. And when I rebooted my PC, Router and Modem, Windows still refused to find a connection. I had to shut it down AGAIN, to get it to find it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2010, 01:28:13 am »

Sucks to be you.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2010, 12:07:42 pm »

Does anyone know how to turn on brush outlines in PS CS3, every now and again they just kinda disappear which annoys me to hell and back since i can't do anything without those things >:O
AS - IG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 19, 2010, 12:12:59 pm »

Does anyone know how to turn on brush outlines in PS CS3, every now and again they just kinda disappear which annoys me to hell and back since i can't do anything without those things >:O

Go into preferences, find the Cursors section. Should be obvious from there.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 19, 2010, 12:30:42 pm »

Hrm, that didn't work before, now i tried it and it's ok for some reason, but i don't get why it disappears from time to time.
AS - IG

xeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 19, 2010, 02:39:48 pm »

Hrm, that didn't work before, now i tried it and it's ok for some reason, but i don't get why it disappears from time to time.

If you hit caps lock, the cursor switches to precise mode. Caps lock again will return your brush outline. That could be it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 19, 2010, 02:51:24 pm »

It's going slower than it should for me. Can't play any online games because of it, not without crippling amounts of lag. Even web browsing is tough now. Occasionally stops completely, running Windows Network DumbassDiagnostic sometimes gives a "Cannot contact DNS server" or something. Running tracert still works when it stops, so no help there.

Also, anyone know of a decent network analysis/diagnostics tool? Free(obviously), and at least mildly understandable to the layman would be preferable. I remember seeing one once, but only the source was available, and I don't really know how to work a compiler.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 19, 2010, 08:37:59 pm »

I got in a fight today.
I got detention.
For something I did not fight back in or start.
I swear I will stab the asshole in the spine for trying to turn the tables on me.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 21, 2010, 03:30:26 am »

WHY. Why would I leave a research paper until I only have 4 days left? WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS I DO. And why does Jung explain everything with a series of convoluted anecdotes and barely-related tangents instead of saying something straightforward and quotable? Dude was probably jerking off while he wrote in his notebook and it was just like this big double-fisted double-jerkfest and the whole time he was laughing at anyone who would ever try to cite his work.

AND WHY AM I WRITING THIS INSTEAD OF THE PAPER.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 21, 2010, 03:32:03 am »

To put it into perspective: most people feel that way because they put it off until the night before it's due.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 3345