Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 614 615 [616] 617 618 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3696454 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fistfuls of Hair Edition
« Reply #9225 on: February 22, 2012, 09:25:12 pm »

Ya'know I thought there was no way in hell Bush Jr. would get a second term...

Presidential candidate hopeful Analslime Santorum is WORSE. As in, it seems he actually believes the tripe he's saying. And nothing else.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9226 on: February 22, 2012, 09:28:22 pm »

Yeah... Santorum makes Bush look moderate by comparison...
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9227 on: February 22, 2012, 09:31:38 pm »

Has there been any president/candidate as crazy as him before?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9228 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:45 pm »

Cat sleeping in its litterbox is a sign of sickness or extreme anxiety, brought on by serious changes or new people/things in their lives. Even a visit from strangers can trigger this. My usually calm and peaceful cat had an anxiety attack and is now paranoid and distant because my cousin stayed over my house the weekend.

I'd suggest taking your cat to a vet if he/she exhibits any other strange behavior like a change in eating/drinking/poo/pee/sleeping habits, or shedding more than usual.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #9229 on: February 23, 2012, 01:21:14 am »

Being an adult sucks. I mean, yeah, I suck at it, so maybe it's just me, but damn.

Being an adult is no fun. Which is why I've avoided becoming one my whole life.

Well, I turned in the paperwork.  Now all I can do is hope.  And clean my room up or something, because shit, this place is a pigsty.

I'm actually happier than I've been in a long time.  I haven't felt this... content since I was a freshman.  But still, bwah!  Fucking bureaucracy!  Je crache sur bureaucracy!

Yea. Being adult sucks. I mopped my kitchen tonight.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9230 on: February 23, 2012, 01:32:56 am »

It feels like my brain is puking >_>  I wish I were kidding, too!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9231 on: February 23, 2012, 01:38:44 am »

It feels like my brain is puking >_>  I wish I were kidding, too!

Are equations leaking out of your ears?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9232 on: February 23, 2012, 01:41:00 am »

No, but I've been dreaming about programming for the past two nights and I'm about to have to get off my ass and go down to the library to take notes for Friday's math problem set.  Lots of note-taking... and all that nasty stuff.

=(

I wish I could stop worrying about being able to drop that class or not, seriously.  It's giving me a stomachache.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9233 on: February 23, 2012, 01:42:25 am »

Oh god, you are having the dreams?
Are they just dreams about programming, or are you full on dreaming in stack logic? I can't stand the stack logic dreams...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9234 on: February 23, 2012, 01:52:50 am »

I think it's dreams where I'm Snake and trying to program something, and because I'm Snake of course I can't program anything and I sit there stupidly looking at the end conditions for the loop I'm recursing through, and then Cloud shouts at me because he needs me to program stuff for him and eventually I wake up.

My dreams suck.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9235 on: February 23, 2012, 01:55:02 am »

Well I'm going to be honest, that doesn't sound as brutal as being unable to move because you don't have span of control...
They need to include a bright red disclaimer with every compiler, "WARNING: Will cause insomnia in humans and dolphins."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9236 on: February 23, 2012, 01:57:53 am »

Yeah, but this is in beginning of my fourth week of learning Python.  It's a bit early for the dreams to start =/

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9237 on: February 23, 2012, 09:24:20 am »

No it's not. Within two weeks of tackling C++ intros, I started losing sleep, flopping around in bed imagining program structures and how functions and objects talk to each other. At some point it would all blend into REM sleep, and I'd wake thinking I'd figured something out in those weird in between dream states.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9238 on: February 23, 2012, 09:40:30 am »

Truth be told, some of the problems I spend hours on I solve in my sleep. I wake up after having visions of logic dancing in my head, and am like, hey, that might actually work.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9239 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:37 pm »

Playing Die2Nite, someone closed the gates of the town 3 hours before the zombie attack was scheduled :/

I'm glad I was planning on camping anyway, else I'd be with the 13 people who died.

Holy shit, I play too!  We should coalition. 
Pages: 1 ... 614 615 [616] 617 618 ... 3345