Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695752 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8070 on: December 22, 2011, 08:19:11 pm »

I got the one in the hall in the first ruins and mountain thingy on the second accidentally, then Ochita told me about the priest and we started working together to get them~
By the way, anyone else reminded of Death Mountain by those second ruins?
I mean fuck, the lava pools, the boulders, it all just screams Legend of Zelda~

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8071 on: December 22, 2011, 08:19:36 pm »

Puzzle games enrage me but doing the same thing over and over I find quite relaxing.

I Want To Be The Guy is perhaps the most relaxing game I've ever played. It being a genuinely good platformer, full of jokes, and ludicrously difficult is why.

I'm the polar opposite of those people on youtube having meltdowns.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8072 on: December 22, 2011, 08:21:14 pm »

I got the one in the hall in the first ruins and mountain thingy on the second accidentally, then Ochita told me about the priest and we started working together to get them~
By the way, anyone else reminded of Death Mountain by those second ruins?
I mean fuck, the lava pools, the boulders, it all just screams Legend of Zelda~
There's a priest?

Puzzle games enrage me but doing the same thing over and over I find quite relaxing.

I Want To Be The Guy is perhaps the most relaxing game I've ever played. It being a genuinely good platformer, full of jokes, and ludicrously difficult is why.

I'm the polar opposite of those people on youtube having meltdowns.
I find hard games that aren't plain unfair to be relaxing. Knowing that failure is a foregone conclusion makes thinks a lot more chill.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8073 on: December 22, 2011, 08:25:10 pm »

There's a priest?

Yeah, in the chapel~
Payment is a little bit of total health, though, and you only get a hint~
Some of which are vague or unclear~

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8074 on: December 22, 2011, 08:26:05 pm »

We don't do disk images, we simply backup folders the client specifies when told to backup we tell folks this up front.  If we were doing whole disk images we would be charging more than $45.

We even do all the stuff in documents and settings and stuff in folders like Intuit.  We try to spot the important things to backup on our own too, but we are not perfect.

Don't get pissed off at me because you lost a huge amount of MSOffice data that you put in a nonstandard folder inside of your system directory.  You did not inform us of it.  If you did, you would have it. Hell if you would have even put that folder in the root instead of hiding it among windows files we might have spotted it anyway.  But I cannot read your goddamn mind.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8075 on: December 22, 2011, 08:26:05 pm »

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU F*CK UP TACOS, YOU"VE BEEN MAKING TACOS ALL YEAR WHY MUST YOU F*CK UP TACOS GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
I no longer HAVE FURY!  NOW I KNOW TO USE NORMAL BEEF!
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8076 on: December 22, 2011, 08:27:43 pm »

We don't do disk images, we simply backup folders the client specifies when told to backup we tell folks this up front.  If we were doing whole disk images we would be charging more than $45.

We even do all the stuff in documents and settings and stuff in folders like Intuit.  We try to spot the important things to backup on our own too, but we are not perfect.

Don't get pissed off at me because you lost a huge amount of MSOffice data that you put in a nonstandard folder inside of your system directory.  You did not inform us of it.  If you did, you would have it. Hell if you would have even put that folder in the root instead of hiding it among windows files we might have spotted it anyway.  But I cannot read your goddamn mind.
Who the hell puts stuff in system?

That's like... what?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8077 on: December 22, 2011, 08:29:27 pm »

I no longer HAVE FURY!
So now you're the Anti-Fawful?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8078 on: December 22, 2011, 08:30:16 pm »

Nah, he's the M&L2 Fawful. He was pretty chill there.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8079 on: December 22, 2011, 08:33:35 pm »

Who the hell puts stuff in system?

That's like... what?
Realtors apperantly.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8080 on: December 22, 2011, 08:39:18 pm »

There's a priest?

Yeah, in the chapel~
Payment is a little bit of total health, though, and you only get a hint~
Some of which are vague or unclear~

Yeah, I have no idea what the hint for stage 2-1 means.  On the other hand, I now figured out how to beat monster-crab, so I feel a bit better.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8081 on: December 22, 2011, 08:42:25 pm »

The secret is to play it safe and stay in the safe area.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: December 22, 2011, 08:47:58 pm »

Or whale on the sucker, jump a lot, and spend a lot of time beating it into lava pools/smashing it with ice boulders.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8083 on: December 22, 2011, 09:04:57 pm »

I actually do both.

Minus the jumping.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: December 22, 2011, 09:47:33 pm »

The jumping is so that the claws don't smack you.

Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 3345