Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3242 3243 [3244] 3245 3246 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3696621 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: THE CALCIUM GATES OPEN Edition
« Reply #48645 on: January 07, 2015, 10:31:10 am »

Mobcode was totally programming!  And actually I was a coder on one MUD...  but in the school computer lab I was usually just playing instead.  Or reading all the linux fortune files.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: THE CALCIUM GATES OPEN Edition
« Reply #48646 on: January 07, 2015, 12:37:28 pm »

Tired of everything I do every minute of my life being monitored and measured and scrutinized.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48647 on: January 07, 2015, 12:46:00 pm »

The NSA is on to you, too, huh?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #48648 on: January 07, 2015, 12:57:28 pm »

The NSA is on to you, too, huh?

Probably, but they're just one layer of many!

And I'm tempted to believe that they'd be easier to deal with than my boss.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48649 on: January 07, 2015, 12:58:43 pm »

I'm pretty sure the NSA is monitoring me and I'm not even American.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #48650 on: January 07, 2015, 01:24:43 pm »

Isn't the NSA more likely to be watching you if younre not American?

Also,

* Arx waves to the nice goverment person.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48651 on: January 07, 2015, 02:37:41 pm »

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48652 on: January 07, 2015, 02:38:19 pm »

Weather report is calling for a low of 10F tonight and a high of 28F tomorrow.

It's not going to be above freezing for at least 36 hours. This is unacceptable. We had a deal, Nature -- you don't try to kill me, I don't set your forests on fire for heat.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #48653 on: January 07, 2015, 02:47:09 pm »

Your mistaken is trying to make a deal with an entity that doesn't exist; nonexistent things cannot uphold their side of the bargain.

Today I am rage because dog shut up will not Jesus Christ quit whining you're not allowed on the goddamn bed because you roll in dead animals and horse manure all day.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48654 on: January 07, 2015, 02:58:12 pm »

Your mistaken is trying to make a deal with an entity that doesn't exist; nonexistent things cannot uphold their side of the bargain.

Today I am rage because dog shut up will not Jesus Christ quit whining you're not allowed on the goddamn bed because you roll in dead animals and horse manure all day.
I first parsed that as you chastising Jesus for trying to get into your bed after rolling in corpses and dung. Probably because it would have been incredibly ironic, given the context. 

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48655 on: January 07, 2015, 03:26:24 pm »

JUST CUT MYSELF WITH A KNIFE
FUCK, THAT HURT

BANDAID TIME OH GOD WHY

E: not bleeding, but no bandaids. cut myself on my fingertip, right where the skin flexes. im just gonna wrap something around it in the meantime
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 03:30:34 pm by rabidgam3r »
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48656 on: January 07, 2015, 03:32:17 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

She is adorable. What is this from.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #48657 on: January 07, 2015, 03:33:33 pm »

Threepanelsoul.com
It says in the picture...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48658 on: January 07, 2015, 03:42:34 pm »

As mentioned, three panel soul. It's not a webcomic focused on her, though she reoccurs occasionally.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48659 on: January 07, 2015, 05:02:35 pm »

Decided to try to get back into Rust, but I gave up pretty quick when it became apparent that the community is still really shitty.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 3242 3243 [3244] 3245 3246 ... 3345