Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3184 3185 [3186] 3187 3188 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693051 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Higher Rage-u-maction Edition
« Reply #47775 on: December 17, 2014, 07:56:17 pm »

Eh, it'll probably get leaked.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Higher Rage-u-maction Edition
« Reply #47776 on: December 17, 2014, 08:02:21 pm »

Yeah, I woulda seen it. Really though, what's North Korea gonna do? Rattle their sabres like they always do, then kind of quiet down for a little while, then get pissed about something else, rattle their sabres...
I would love to cut them completely off from the west. I mean, it's clear that all the aid we (at least the US,) send them is going straight to the regime, not the people. Why waste the resources sending it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #47777 on: December 17, 2014, 08:13:45 pm »

Fucking cowards, the lot them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #47778 on: December 17, 2014, 08:34:32 pm »

... seriously? Are we actually going to be trying to frame this as some sort of national-level insult or sign of cowardice or... what? This, over a freaking sony movie? Really? This is what my countryfolk are reduced to? What the hell? Why is this even a blip on anyone's radar? Isn't there something, anything, more important to be giving a shit about?

Apparently the US's ego has transmuted itself into fragile glass or something while I wasn't looking.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:36:08 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #47779 on: December 17, 2014, 08:36:12 pm »

Well, there's the whole Cuba thing.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47780 on: December 17, 2014, 08:39:33 pm »

That's not ragery. That's good.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #47781 on: December 17, 2014, 08:41:31 pm »

Obviously the hackers are fake, all this shit is staged by Sony. They made a horribly shitty movie, so they needed a reason to dump it without losing face. I mean seriously there is nobody on this planet with both a motive and the ability to stop them from showing the movie (except of course Sony themselves). I predict that this will horribly backfire the instant Sony tries to publish another movie, because then actual hackers will do exactly what was claimed to have happened this time, just to be able to call them out, and they'll have no way out of that situation: If they publish the movie, they'll prove that the previous threat was staged, thereby losing so much face; and if they don't, they'll lose tons of money.

Its not Sony pulling it back, its the major movie theater chains refusing to show it.
It's FEF, not FEOF

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #47782 on: December 17, 2014, 09:00:12 pm »

Obviously the hackers are fake, all this shit is staged by Sony.
Seems the gov thinks it's NK.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/18/world/asia/us-links-north-korea-to-sony-hacking.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0

Keep in mind Sony's facing lawsuits about the hack & stolen personal information, and several of their upcoming movies have been leaked.

Apparently the US's ego has transmuted itself into fragile glass or something while I wasn't looking.
1. There's no credence to the threat. Cowering before it is foolish.
2. It's being pulled all across the nation. Every national chain rolled over instantaneously. This doesn't reflect well on our national character.
3. Giving in & changing our way of life to please some cyber terrorists from a piss-ant little country we're technically at war with? This was their goal. Preventing a movie from being shown that dares depict their glorious leader's comedic death.
I for one value our freedom of speech- our freedom of speech, very highly. Their attempt to restrict our speech was a little insulting but ultimately amusing.
Our movie chains actually capitulating and the restriction becoming fact, however, is infuriating.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #47783 on: December 17, 2014, 09:32:17 pm »

If anything, the video of King Jong Un's head violently exploding ala hitler in Bionic Commando is all over the place now
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47784 on: December 17, 2014, 10:08:21 pm »

I went and saw the last Hobbit movie last night in 2D.

Without the spectacle of the 3D effects (they really were fantastic) and without the urge to suppress my opinion (mom bought the tickets to the previous two films so I felt obligated to like them), I realized that I bloody hate these movies so, so much.

And to top it all off, they revealed in the previews that they're making a 12 Monkeys TV show. IT WAS FINE AS A STAND-ALONE FILM, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET IT BE?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:12:46 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47785 on: December 17, 2014, 10:19:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47786 on: December 17, 2014, 11:29:08 pm »

I DEMAND MORE BOMBADIL

Speaking of, what ever happened to Taw?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47787 on: December 17, 2014, 11:36:40 pm »

Finals, KoSS.  They consume us all, or at least, those of us all in college.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #47788 on: December 17, 2014, 11:51:13 pm »

Dammit, Taw.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #47789 on: December 17, 2014, 11:54:43 pm »

Dammit, they pulled the Interview?
Goddamn cowards. Probably got pulled internationally too, so I can't even watch it here.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 3184 3185 [3186] 3187 3188 ... 3345