Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3077 3078 [3079] 3080 3081 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699230 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Malum In Se Edition
« Reply #46170 on: November 11, 2014, 06:23:37 pm »

After a brief relapse into normality, The Saga Of PayPal continues:

I can't access two-thirds of my monthly allowance except for electronic payments, because I cannot add my bank account to PayPal.

I cannot add my bank account to PayPal because of 'security reasons' preventing the same account being used by two PP accounts. It's used by two accounts because the other one is my old account.

I can't delete it from the old account because it's restricted-access because they found out and took issue I was underaged while opening it. And they explicitly told me the issue would be fixed if I just reopened the account.

Guys, I know you love your secret cloning projects, but putting Franz Kafka in charge of accounts security - not a good idea.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46171 on: November 11, 2014, 06:33:22 pm »

Go to a shelter or something.
That's a very valid suggestion actually, if no other options are availible.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #46172 on: November 11, 2014, 07:21:16 pm »

Total up all the money you spend on them in a month, give me 1/3rd and I'll come down there and get you some peace and quiet. I'd have gone postal on some people long before this.

On a less legally questionable note....what about a Kickstarter, to bribe those fucking dead beats to get out of his house? Just a flat cash payment, payable when they are walking out the door. And as they're leaving you can say "[this number of backers] hated you people enough they gave money to get you out of my life."

"Why don't we just hold a Kickstarter to give mastahcheese the money?" Because then they'd just leech it from it anyways, and he'd still be where he started.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46173 on: November 11, 2014, 07:52:54 pm »

Surprised that you haven't opened up a window and shouted 'IM MAD ASS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE"

Or throw a lamp
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46174 on: November 11, 2014, 07:54:07 pm »

Surprised that you haven't opened up a window and shouted 'ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!"

Or throw a lamp

ftfy

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46175 on: November 11, 2014, 07:56:59 pm »

Surprised that you haven't opened up a window and shouted 'HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD"

Or throw a lamp

ftfy
ftfy
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46176 on: November 11, 2014, 07:58:09 pm »

I still don't know what Head-On was supposed to do and consider everybody who sent them cease-and-desists or what have you heroes.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46177 on: November 11, 2014, 07:59:26 pm »

Headache relief IIRC

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46178 on: November 11, 2014, 07:59:40 pm »

Surprised that you haven't opened up a window and shouted 'IM MAD ASS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE"

Or throw a lamp

'mad ass hell'

Pffft.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46179 on: November 11, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »

wtf how did I miss "mad ass-hell".

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46180 on: November 11, 2014, 08:07:30 pm »

I don't remember where it was, but I saw a forum game on another forum a few years ago where somebody said something about a big ass fleet of ships, so the OP took it to mean a big fleet of ships, shaped like an ass. A big ass-fleet.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46181 on: November 11, 2014, 08:08:17 pm »

Or throw a lamp

'mad ass hell'

Pffft.
that's how he enunciates it.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46182 on: November 11, 2014, 08:23:59 pm »

I don't remember where it was, but I saw a forum game on another forum a few years ago where somebody said something about a big ass fleet of ships, so the OP took it to mean a big fleet of ships, shaped like an ass. A big ass-fleet.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46183 on: November 11, 2014, 08:24:41 pm »

That's a comical ass-comic.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #46184 on: November 11, 2014, 08:25:41 pm »

That's a comical ass comic-.

it doesn't work
Pages: 1 ... 3077 3078 [3079] 3080 3081 ... 3345