Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2974 2975 [2976] 2977 2978 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695955 times)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: The Foot is afoot Edition
« Reply #44625 on: October 15, 2014, 07:02:21 pm »

bruh, that's basically college: a big game where you try to figure out whether or not certain classmates are high or just stupid.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44626 on: October 15, 2014, 07:04:52 pm »

bruh, that's basically college: a big game where you try to figure out whether or not certain classmates are high or just stupid.
Like many things in university, it's a trick. The answer is "both".

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #44627 on: October 15, 2014, 07:06:03 pm »

Yeah, I think "both" applies here.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #44628 on: October 15, 2014, 10:11:26 pm »

SHOVE A COCK IN EVERY ASSHOLE IN ATLANTA

I forgot I had a symposium analysis due tomorrow

fuuuuuuck

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44629 on: October 15, 2014, 10:43:24 pm »

I forgot I had a symposium analysis due tomorrow

fuuuuuuck
And ggamer was never seen again, having melted into a pile of paper.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44630 on: October 15, 2014, 11:32:45 pm »

Part of growing up: realizing that your birthday is not special, just another day of being driven bored and tired.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44631 on: October 15, 2014, 11:34:56 pm »

driven? shit son, i can make myself bored and tired without issue

in fact i am bored and tired right the fuck now

and i'm not even at work yet

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44632 on: October 15, 2014, 11:42:33 pm »

Part of growing up: realizing that your birthday is not special, just another day of being driven bored and tired.
I keep telling people this, but they won't listen. They insist on getting me things and making a big deal out of it when I just don't think it's important.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44633 on: October 15, 2014, 11:43:44 pm »

I keep telling people this, but they won't listen. They insist on getting me things and making a big deal out of it when I just don't think it's important.

Or you could do what an adult could also do and dictate how your birthday is celebrated. Get everyone donuts and tell them that you would like a card and if they want to give you a gift that a gift card to whateversuchandsuch would be nice.

Your Birthday as egocentric as it sounds is "You-day" essentially. You don't have to make it seem very special at all.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44634 on: October 15, 2014, 11:45:09 pm »

I hereby petition to rename this thread to the things that made you mad today thread.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44635 on: October 15, 2014, 11:47:38 pm »

Or you could do what an adult could also do and dictate how your birthday is celebrated. Get everyone donuts and tell them that you would like a card and if they want to give you a gift that a gift card to whateversuchandsuch would be nice.

Your Birthday as egocentric as it sounds is "You-day" essentially. You don't have to make it seem very special at all.
That is still too special for me. I just want people to go about their lives, and not worry about me when they normally wouldn't. I don't want a "me-day". I just want to get on with it.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44636 on: October 15, 2014, 11:55:23 pm »

That is still too special for me. I just want people to go about their lives, and not worry about me when they normally wouldn't. I don't want a "me-day". I just want to get on with it.

Then lie and say your Birthday is on Christmas Day.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44637 on: October 15, 2014, 11:58:34 pm »

Can't. They already know different. Also, I wouldn't celebrate holidays if I didn't have to. I despise the whole "christmas season" thing people do around here. Then again, I'm sure that part of that stems from working retail/customer service for so long.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #44638 on: October 16, 2014, 12:01:26 am »

I use holidays as an excuse to get people nice stuff.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #44639 on: October 16, 2014, 12:22:08 am »

I use me being alive to help people O__O

Then lie and say your Birthday is on Christmas Day.
Err, MZ...People giving you stuff =/= people worrying about you xD
There're people who would help others just because--for no reason (ie personal gain) at all.
Like Superman, because of his upbringing
Pages: 1 ... 2974 2975 [2976] 2977 2978 ... 3345