Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690642 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #4455 on: June 23, 2011, 03:20:50 pm »

my brother (and her boyfriend)
Either you got brother mixed up with sister or her with his.

But still, that's hardly fair knowing that they actually did that. When someone's recovering, they need to depend on someone who wont mess up.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: June 23, 2011, 03:31:10 pm »

No, his brother and his mother's boyfriend.
*Hugs*

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: June 23, 2011, 03:48:35 pm »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:57:41 am by Grimshot »
My personality profile.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: June 23, 2011, 05:04:56 pm »

Tired. Had a long day. Wrapped up the outreach early because of the rain, and just when we got everything back on the truck, it stopped raining. Then, we headed over to the big boss' house to drop off some mulch, which was almost too heavy for me and the other guy to lift. At the same time, we picked up the boss' dinghy(if I wasn't so tired, I'd be making tons of dinghy-related double entendres here), and went to some place by the water to tie it up. Right as we finished, it started pouring, hard. Next, we ran over to what was some kind of abandoned farm market(with a leaky roof) to pick up a hot dog vendor cart and an icemaking machine(What. ???). We couldn't take either, since the hot dog cart was missing half its stuff, and we couldn't disconnect the ice machine without tools. Then we went over to another, non-abandoned farm to pick up some stuff. Then it was back to the warehouse to unload stuff.

I didn't get to eat lunch until about 15 minutes before I was supposed to leave. I wouldn't neccessarily putting this in the rage thread, but as I was trying to cross the street, at the corner, with the fucking crossing signal, someone tries to run me down. It was close enough that I had to dodge out of the way. Seriously? I see people running across busy traffic rather than use the corner 20 feet away all the time, and I'm the one who almost gets killed? Fuck all them, then.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: June 23, 2011, 08:09:20 pm »

Want to see what may be the the most insane thing you will ever watch?

I'm assuming most of you heard about Jesus Camp at one point or another? Well, guess what.

These people almost outdo them. (Jesus Camp got a rather large insanity multiplyer for having children talk to a cardboard cut-out of George W. Bush, just enough to put them in the lead. Maybe next insane video awards.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: June 24, 2011, 01:14:47 am »

My pencil case fell out of my bag yesterday; when I got it back from a teacher today, about half the contents were missing, though she shook out the pockets of some of her class and got some of it back. They didn't think to take my $180 CAS calculator, at least, but fuck, how little respect for people do you have to have?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: June 24, 2011, 03:03:04 am »

I spent basically most of the day at my friends setting up for a GURPs game, but when we're finally ready, they get distracted by other things. >:(
At least this gives me time to do some things.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: June 24, 2011, 05:56:45 am »

Damn birds! Waking me up at 5 in the morning. I tried to drown out the sound with the fan next to my head - which would have also made it cold enough to throw a blanket over my head, blocking the noise even more - but when I turned it on, it started shorting out like crazy, and the blades didn't even move at the low setting.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: June 24, 2011, 06:56:33 am »

Want to see what may be the the most insane thing you will ever watch?

I'm assuming most of you heard about Jesus Camp at one point or another? Well, guess what.

These people almost outdo them. (Jesus Camp got a rather large insanity multiplyer for having children talk to a cardboard cut-out of George W. Bush, just enough to put them in the lead. Maybe next insane video awards.)
I watched that with without audio, using the "Transcribe Audio" speech-recognition thingy instead. I'm guessing the actual audio doesn't make much sense either.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: June 24, 2011, 07:37:06 am »

World of warcraft account banned today for supposedly hacking my client to access stuff that doesn't exist.
I'm not too bothered because private servers don't really have much longevity and are generally unstable and bug filled quagmires, but i felt rather alot of rage due to my sister's account being banned for something i did (or didn't as the case might be) but mostly because of the generally offensive and agro personality of the Administrator. He was absolutely certain i had used some kind of hack from some specific website and wouldn't even consider the possibility that his server had another unknown bug.
Still it's what i get for not forking out for subscription fees on retail, but i wish i hadn't spent so much time on that server :(
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: June 24, 2011, 02:23:14 pm »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:43:36 am by Grimshot »
My personality profile.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: June 24, 2011, 02:34:43 pm »

Ones helping you to not automatically resort to manipulation and intimidation whenever you're faced with a problem?

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: June 24, 2011, 02:50:57 pm »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:43:48 am by Grimshot »
My personality profile.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: June 24, 2011, 04:47:31 pm »

Dear Shipping/Recieving crew at Amityville Pepsi Distribution Center,
You. Suck.

While I know I should not be looking a gift horse(or in this case, gift soda) in the mouth, your terrible handling of the six skids of soda you have donated has caused four of them to topple over during transit from the protective shrink wrap(a single wrap-around of it too, great job) ripping apart during the turn, not to mention the skids you used were smaller than what you put on them. I should also note that the the two that didn't collapse came dangerously close to doing so, and in fact almost did when we took them off the truck. With all the soda bottles being damaged(God, I should mention, has a sense of irony. The soda that was donated is a brand called Crush!), the truck now reeks of artificial strawberry flavor, and all the liquid that spilled onto the wooden floor of the truck is highly likely to cultivate mildew or mold, a wonderful thing to occur in a truck that transport food on a daily basis. Additionally, cleaning up the mess required me to stay late at work, and if I didn't leave when I did, I would has risked missing the bus home. This has been a long, tiring week for me, and I was already sick of taking shit from my coworkers for no reason today, so I should thank you for extending the torment as long as you did.
Signed,
The guy currently giving you the finger.

And that wasn't the worst of my day. I still pretty pissed at the things my boss said this morning, such as you have to be a "true Christian" or you're completely fucked, and that "the lines are being drawn". I don't have a problem with religion itself, or even most of the Christian doctrine. What I have a problem with are people who try to force it all down your throat, mostly because it's an extremely short step from pushing religion on someone and putting a gun to their heads to convert them(and he has said he would force people if he could). The world is not that black and white, and if it is to you, then it's because you're colorblind. I hear all the time about people who get "saved", and how thier "eyes have been opened", when in actuality, they've only closed them further. I'd bet that if it wasn't that particular kind of Christian wasn't a pushy bigot without the slightest bit of respect for other peoples' perspectives and points of view, Christianity as a whole would not be as hated by other people.

EDIT: Now my mom seems to have a stick up her ass because I made it clear to her that I'm too tired to do a load of laundry right this fucking second so I have a clean pair of pants for my sister's graduation ceremony tomorrow. I also remember my asshole stepdad's threat to skip town right after it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:09:10 pm by Akura »

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: June 24, 2011, 08:43:23 pm »

I would like to apologize to anyone I offended with my rant earlier. As far as I know most of you are pretty much pacifists so I probably seem a bit extreme. After venting here and doing yard work I think I managed to finally calm down. Now I'm just angry and tired, I guess I'll be going to bed. Ugh, I'm going to have to talk to him tomorrow though. This could go really bad if I lose my cool.
My personality profile.
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 3345