Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2859 2860 [2861] 2862 2863 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688878 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: I AM SO SMRT Edition
« Reply #42900 on: September 08, 2014, 06:39:02 pm »

GOD DAMN FUCKING LIMITLESS CLOAKED SNIPER BITCHES RIGHT WHERE I NEED TO BE. FUCK NEW EDEN, DIVINE CYBERMANCY, FUCK THAT SHITTY TOWN AND FUCK THE INFINITE CLOAKED SNIPERS THAT RAPIDLY SPAWN IN IT.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42901 on: September 08, 2014, 06:52:32 pm »

Using Excel to make graphs for a lab I did in Chemistry.  I make several graphs, copying them over to microsoft word as I go.  I finish, and go to review my paper.  All my graphs are the exact same, as it is apparently some feature that graphs you copy should auto-update.  Why is this a default feature. Just why. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #42902 on: September 08, 2014, 06:53:54 pm »

FUCK! Another large-enough spider fucking barely being seen by me as it scitters under my bed. Are they having a fucking convention under there?!

This one thought he'd be clever by clinging to the back of my duffel bag as I pulled it out from under the bed. I didn't actually see him the first time until I caught him in profile. Motherfucker. If you'd been faster you might have gotten to live a little longer.

But there goes another night's sanity. *sigh* The spiders are bad, but what's worse is the fucking paranoia it instills in me. Especially when I catch them in my room going across the floor, and I'm thinking, where did they fucking crawl from that I only noticed them, then? This things are not small enough to escape notice when they move around...so where the FUCK are they coming from, that I only see them at the last possible second.

Goddamnit, of all the time I could get blown off by a business for appointments, why'd it have to be now, with Orikin, the supposed fucking professionals? I NEED EXTERMINATUS NOW.

I can pretty much point to the night I started being afraid of spiders. I had a dream I was walking through my house at the time, and it was covered, every square inch, in spider webs. The thick kind you only see in movie studio sets. And yet not a spider to be seen. And I remember wondering what kind of fucking monster it'd take to do that to my house. From then on, I've always hated them. Shit, I've been stung by a scorpion I found in my pants, and I still don't find scorpions as scary or as fundamentally wrong as spiders. And scorpions are basically just spiders with fucking tails!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:58:12 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #42903 on: September 08, 2014, 07:03:38 pm »

On the bright side, N, I think you've learned the lesson not to hire orkin anymore. Evidentially whatever branch they're operating in your area kinda' suck.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #42904 on: September 08, 2014, 07:28:52 pm »

Clearly. And I called the first guy who called me today and got no response.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42905 on: September 08, 2014, 07:29:18 pm »

But they just want to give lots of Hugs x4!

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42906 on: September 08, 2014, 07:29:23 pm »

Son of a bitch man I love classic philosophy and everything but fuck the Sympsium

Shit's so boring makes me wanna cry and also destroy a book

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #42907 on: September 08, 2014, 08:11:24 pm »

Read it out loud, in a funny accent, while dancing a jig. Maybe do a little improv based on whatever the topic at the moment is.

It. It helps.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:36:45 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #42908 on: September 08, 2014, 09:18:31 pm »

Read it out loud, in a funny accent, while dancing a jig. Maybe do a little improve based on whatever the topic at the moment is.

It. It helps.

YOU BARELY EVEN FEEL THE SOUL CRUSHING DESPAIR ANYMORE!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #42909 on: September 08, 2014, 10:06:47 pm »

Read it out loud, in a funny accent, while dancing a jig. Maybe do a little improve based on whatever the topic at the moment is.

It. It helps.

YOU BARELY EVEN FEEL THE SOUL CRUSHING DESPAIR ANYMORE!
You mean "YE BEARLIE FEEL ANY O' THAT SOUL CRUSHING DESPAR NO MOR!"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42910 on: September 08, 2014, 10:28:34 pm »

Spoiler: youtube did a thing (click to show/hide)

fyi these pieces of absolute horsedick have decided that instead of shoving their videos into your throat every step of the way, they're going to make them fucking autoplay and leave autoplay on by default

can we start a fundraiser for someone to create a site using the youtube api to essentially be youtube without the piece of shit youtube interface

i can pitch in a hundred bucks myself

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #42911 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:40 pm »

Alright, 100 down, eleventy thousand to go. Sadly, my micronation seed funds are otherwise tied up at the moment >________>
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #42912 on: September 08, 2014, 10:51:11 pm »

* II checks his wallet

Can we find a developer willing to make this thing for one hundred dollars and sixty-five cents?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #42913 on: September 08, 2014, 11:20:17 pm »

* Tawarochir beats the shit out of YouTube, shoots it thrice, pushes it into mud, rips its head off, puts a drop of Germ-X in its eye, kicks it in the [gender neutral genitals], causing it to fall off the Leaning Tower of Pisa, causing said tower to fall on it, and shoots it again for good measure

* Tawarochir later pushes YouTube down a flight of stairs on a skateboard, throws a ceramic plate in its face, shoots it four more times, pushes it off a tree, hits it with a hammer and steals its socks, and shoots it again

* Later, Tawarochir breaks YouTube's head off with a jack-in-the-box, rips its heart out, brutally smashes it with a car, throws a gallon of 4% milk at it, pushes it off a seven-story ladder, sends it on a rocket to the sun, uses an assault rifle on it for a good twenty seconds, staples its hand, and jams its eye through a microscope

* Finally, YouTube is buried alive

feelings adequately displayed

NewTube fundraising funds: $0.00

end transmission
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42914 on: September 08, 2014, 11:21:49 pm »

Today just gets to me, for some reason. Hard to direct my anger when it doesn't have a real target to begin with.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 2859 2860 [2861] 2862 2863 ... 3345