Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2790 2791 [2792] 2793 2794 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3686956 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Read The $@#!ing Rules!
« Reply #41865 on: August 22, 2014, 08:42:30 pm »

Ah, give me a moment Cmega... I believe Objective has said something accurate in the past that applies to this...

EDIT: Bah, can't find it but it went something like:
Quote from: Objective
Guys are immature dickweeds

Yes, Tiruin, I know it is a broad generalization but it applies currently.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:45:47 pm by Worldmaster27 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41866 on: August 22, 2014, 08:51:56 pm »

Burned my feet.

Went to the park barefoot. While I was at the park the temperature went way up. Burned my feet on the way back. Now they have blisters.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #41867 on: August 22, 2014, 09:01:02 pm »

It's saturday! I can finish up the thing I was coding during the week! I even borrowed a bluetooth keyboard if I couldn't use the pc!

BUT OF COURSE the university my server is at is going under construction and the power is knocked out and my server is cold as electronic parts can be. My code is all inaccessible on that dark server. Why do I even bother trying to be productive -_-

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41868 on: August 22, 2014, 09:47:40 pm »

So, I got arc burn on my neck today. Neck was fine this morning, and now I look like a boiled lobster, with the addition of blisters. Ow. Ow ow ow. This job will kill me.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #41869 on: August 22, 2014, 10:09:31 pm »

Had to get replacement earbuds if I wanted to have my mp3 player for college. Went out on a limb and bought some cheap skullcandy earbuds. "I've heard these are good. They must be good. Let's buy them."

The lil' shits won't even stay in my ears. They just fall back out. Who the hell thought this was a good design for ear pieces? Audio quality is shit, the earbuds won't even stay in my ears, it's complete trash and a waste of my time and money, and now I need to go out out of my way to get other, better earbuds. Greeeeeeat.

Worst purchase I've made in a while. This is why I don't normally impulse buy.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41870 on: August 22, 2014, 10:11:50 pm »

What the heck is up with so many people burning/scalding their feet in the last couple of pages? ???
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41871 on: August 22, 2014, 10:20:39 pm »

Today we had a group project.
I grouped with three people close to me.
Two of them were these guys. They basically just went,
Spoiler: slightly NSFW (click to show/hide)
for 70 minutes. Then they complained at me for 'being so annoying and acting immaturely'.
The other person in my group was a girl. She'd get angry at me for 'messing everything up' and kicked me out. However, I couldn't leave and help some other group, because the teacher wouldn't let me. So I just sat there next to them, listening to all the stupid jokes. Then, the girl would start complaining about how she had to do everything, and how I was being such a bad person (funnily enough, she barely complained about the other two guys, who kept on messing around, insulting people and laughing the entire period), and how she 'was a girl, and has feelings too'. Then, when I walked over to where she was and started to try to help, she'd kick me out again.
Not a fun way to end a school day.
well sure the girl was being an arse but dick jokes are funny ive got to say that being unable to handle them is kind of immature
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41872 on: August 22, 2014, 10:21:55 pm »

My university theater fucked up pretty bad tonight, but at least I can go back tomorrow for free.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #41873 on: August 22, 2014, 10:31:45 pm »

-snip-
well sure the girl was being an arse but dick jokes are funny ive got to say that being unable to handle them is kind of immature
Funny, I was listening to this when I saw that comment.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41874 on: August 22, 2014, 10:39:29 pm »

-snip-
Funny, I was listening to this when I saw that comment.
i wish i was somebody else almost every day of my life

also i have a strong urge to go and play deady now

fucking video ads

i really should get back into adventure quest but i have no chance in hell of remembering my passwords and things i hope i can remember my dragonfable details though i had a premium account on that one
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:57:33 pm by tuypo1 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #41875 on: August 22, 2014, 11:52:37 pm »

wat.

Seriously.
Try having stupid jokes being repeated all over ad nauseum with no respect as to anyone else around you.
It's so funny! :D
But really, 'kind of immature'? Pretty pointy there with that level of judgement, huh.
This is very relevant to the thread. >_>

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41876 on: August 23, 2014, 01:16:25 am »

Apparently the nearest library's already closed, so I can't go there to scan the things I needed to scan.
This day just gets better and better. Looks like I probably won't go out with friends this evening either, since I feel pretty sick and it will probably be raining. I'll probably just sit around here and feel sorry for myself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41877 on: August 23, 2014, 01:21:18 am »

Apparently the nearest library's already closed, so I can't go there to scan the things I needed to scan.
This day just gets better and better. Looks like I probably won't go out with friends this evening either, since I feel pretty sick and it will probably be raining. I'll probably just sit around here and feel sorry for myself.
you could spend the rest of the day playing dwarf fortress
or you could come join us over at #bay12lb on darkmyst

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41878 on: August 23, 2014, 02:18:18 am »

wat.

Seriously.
Try having stupid jokes being repeated all over ad nauseum with no respect as to anyone else around you.
It's so funny! :D
But really, 'kind of immature'? Pretty pointy there with that level of judgement, huh.
This is very relevant to the thread. >_>
A well timed and well placed genital joke is good. Repeated for 70 minutes they wear down your sanity.

Example: In biology we were doing... something. Can't remember what. But we got to a point about discussing alligators/crocodiles (can't remember which) and how the gender of what hatches is determined by their temperature. Higher temperature=male, lower=female. 'So, what happens if global temperatures rise?' 'Sausage fest!'

But if you kept going and repeating practically the same thing BEYOND comedy...
i suppose your right (about the dick jokes (well i assume your right about the gender thing to but the focus of my statement was the dick jokes))

how does that even work does the heat somehow mutate them does a quarter of a gene melt in the heat or do there genes have potential for both and or something
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:22:23 am by tuypo1 »

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41879 on: August 23, 2014, 02:23:09 am »

I think the answer to this one is vOv

I just realised how that smiley works, too. Think of the O as a face and the two v as arms. You get a guy that's shrugging.
oh yeah i can see it. could be better though.

jeez you guys say that the . makes it easier to read but it hurts me to read it. it completely breaks the flow but i do it anyway because i love you all and i want to please you
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:25:46 am by tuypo1 »

Pages: 1 ... 2790 2791 [2792] 2793 2794 ... 3345