Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708745 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #4050 on: June 09, 2011, 01:56:42 am »

The Minecraft Community makes me rage. Not all of it, mainly just the extremely stupid little kids. Have you ever tried running an Rp server on minecraft? Next to impossible with these kids who think RP means RPG. I rage every time I see a little kid completely ignore the rules and just go "he killed bot of his parent and painted there blood on his faec so he gets magik powa's and shit."

Seriously all RP server's i've been on are awesome at the beggining, but slowly get plagued with these idiot little kids.

/endrant
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: June 09, 2011, 02:54:57 am »

My understanding is that PA's server is decent, although you need to be a member over at Penny Arcade to get in.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #4052 on: June 09, 2011, 07:55:51 am »

Trying to capture a Great Jaggi. You're supposed to smack it until it starts limping, set a trap on it, then whack it with tranquiliser bombs. Problem is, it refuses to limp. I've killed 3 of them without ever seeing it limp. JUST FUCKING LIMP SO I CAN CATCH YOU AND LEAVE YOU ALONE GORRAM IT.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: June 09, 2011, 10:39:59 am »

The majority of websites I go on seem to have pesky Australian government "warnings". NO, I don't want to hear "If you drink booze, YOU'LL DIE FROM LIVER FALIURE AUTOMATICALLY111!1!!" I want to view the stuff on the fucking website.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:45:57 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: June 09, 2011, 10:44:01 am »

My understanding is that PA's server is decent, although you need to be a member over at Penny Arcade to get in.
They don't really have any RP servers though, it's a casual build place with themes for some areas they enforce. Nations At War will take a few months before it's ready to start up. That should be interesting to work with.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: June 09, 2011, 10:55:25 am »

"If you drink booze, YOU'LL DIE FROM LIVER FALIURE AUTOMATICALLY111!1!!"
Why are there any australians left then?
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: June 09, 2011, 11:00:19 am »

We are dorfs in disguise. Only we can handle our liquor!
Other people realise it tastes like piss
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: June 09, 2011, 02:49:02 pm »

We are dorfs in disguise. Only we can handle our liquor!
Other people realise it tastes like piss
Well, Foster's is diluted cat's piss, but Cooper's is pretty nice, especially their stout.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: June 09, 2011, 04:46:44 pm »

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/06/08/e3-2011-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-interview-consoles-are-our-lead-skew/
Not the article itself, I like Bethsoft and I like their games.rant/ What makes me angry is people treating this like it's the first time ever they have done this, when it's not (Oblivion & Fallout). That it's going to make the game "so vastly inferior", which it's not (Oblivion & Fallout). Or that "they're totally spitting on PC users, hurr" despite PC users loving all of the past games, which were made the same way.  Another reason the consoles get the focus is the simple fact that everything that may be sub-par from the port, can be fixed by PC modders. As opposed to PC to console where if something breaks console users are SOL unless they patch it at some point.\endrant
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: June 09, 2011, 05:54:42 pm »

The lack of being able to play after the ending of Fallout: New Vegas enrages me so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: June 09, 2011, 06:00:13 pm »

The lack of being able to play after the ending of Fallout: New Vegas enrages me so.
This just reminded me of something.

Fallout: New Vegas crashes when in Camp Mcarran on my version. NOTHING seems to stop it.

Now, Bethseda, this is why we have people TEST the game! That's right, we need people to test it!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: June 09, 2011, 06:05:03 pm »

This just reminded me of something.

Fallout: New Vegas crashes when in Camp Mcarran on my version. NOTHING seems to stop it.

Now, Bethseda, this is why we have people TEST the game! That's right, we need people to test it!

Hell, one time I walked into Mccarran on my PS3, it was like trying to play it on a Commodore 64.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: June 09, 2011, 07:50:47 pm »

I was reading a topic over on the orbiter forum, and it got me thinking. We (I'm talking humanity in general here, folks) put people on the moon a few times. What have we done since Apollo 17? Sent unmanned probes to the planets while we piddle about in LEO. RAGE.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: June 09, 2011, 08:46:49 pm »

@Vorthon

Just wondering here, but what do you think of the idea of a shuttle powered by a small nuclear reactor that produced high velocity steam for rockets?
Also: reason we don't do anything manned outside of orbit: cost

On topic:
MY rage: dammit, i need another cavity filling next week! (though i'm lucky, so far only 2, including this one)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: June 09, 2011, 08:58:56 pm »

I was reading a topic over on the orbiter forum, and it got me thinking. We (I'm talking humanity in general here, folks) put people on the moon a few times. What have we done since Apollo 17? Sent unmanned probes to the planets while we piddle about in LEO. RAGE.

Manned missions are largely a waste of time.  We walked on the moon because we wanted to prove that we could.  But there's not much to do there, really.  Nothing that can't be done more easily with unmanned spacecraft.  Low Earth orbit isn't that productive either.
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 3345