Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2684 2685 [2686] 2687 2688 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703734 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

. . . Nah, even then  :-\
Most (All, generally) people who do physical abuse have been abused themselves. Like, a chain reaction as an idea.
This is true. And sad.

I said "deserve", by the way. I'm a member of the tautology club.
... so it's an empty set. Or maybe more accurately, a non-existent set? Eh.

And I've forgotten how truth statements react to those. Probably depends on the logic system, I'unno. Maybe more accurately one of those weird ones that are in fact entirely outside of logic and can't be a tautology because it's not really a thing at all (insofar as a logic system is concerned, anyway). Or somethin', bleh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

. . . Nah, even then  :-\
Most (All, generally) people who do physical abuse have been abused themselves. Like, a chain reaction as an idea.
This is true. And sad.

I said "deserve", by the way. I'm a member of the tautology club.
... so it's an empty set. Or maybe more accurately, a non-existent set? Eh.

And I've forgotten how truth statements react to those. Probably depends on the logic system, I'unno. Maybe more accurately one of those weird ones that are in fact entirely outside of logic and can't be a tautology because it's not really a thing at all (insofar as a logic system is concerned, anyway). Or somethin', bleh.
Don't worry about it. I break logic sometimes.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Nah, something like that wouldn't be "breaking" logic. There's just some stuff that logic simply doesn't work with. Things without truth states and whatnot. Sorta' like an outside context problem, only it's not because there are in fact contexts the thing in question fit within they're just not logic. Which is normal, since there's a lot of stuff like that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

The stupid fucking solenoid that I need, the ONLY fucking one of the right size I can find online, is $140 FUCKING dollars. UAsdougqewfi32ubqflmf4ewoinfw3oihnlirewpoijnrvn rrrrrrrgh im gonna kill something
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fKUC THE SUN

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

blazing glory

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

Today I learned that our garden is basically a swamp, minus the moisture. Cue hundreds of bugs of all kinds.
Also there was a power outage and subsequently my Internet was down for half an hour. And it was annoying.

On the bright side I got to make this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

The purposely bad and faux nonsense/cryptic typing is starting to piss me off. This forum is better than that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

*hugs Cmega3 and all the other people with bad parents*
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Who the FUCK decided to design EU IV's modding? It refuses to work with steam workshop and there doesn't seem to be a simple way of getting ANYTHING to work properly. Furthermore, to access the installation instructions for half the mods, you need to go onto their forums. For no discernible reason, to get onto their forums, you NEED TO FUCKING REGISTER.
Because otherwise the Evil Pirates will have absolutely no reason to buy their games!

It's all for your own good, citizen!

(actually there is a way to get the mods from steam workshop without registering there):
http://gaddons.org/workshop

Use this to cimcumvent the whole workshop download thing. Just copy+paste the full link of the workshop link of the mod. It'll be downloaded as a certain file type, just rename the extention to .rar or .zip and unpack it to your documents/paradox/Eu4/mods folder to force it to be there.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:54:48 am by Sergarr »
._.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

For no discernible reason, to get onto their forums, you NEED TO FUCKING REGISTER.

Fun story: when I was trying to learn LWJGL, the wiki went down and I was apparently the first to notice it. I was supposed to put the bug report on the forums, but to register on the forums you had to be able to answer a question about how LWJGL worked. Guess what I needed to do to find that out.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

It is their justification actually. Vastly preferable to DRM imo.

At least until Steam Workshop stop being an unnavigable mess.

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile

uuuuugh I hate sinuses
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

*insert lame math joke*
Pages: 1 ... 2684 2685 [2686] 2687 2688 ... 3345