Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2619 2620 [2621] 2622 2623 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703419 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Futurecock Edition
« Reply #39300 on: July 08, 2014, 09:18:16 am »

i am very fucking tired with having to call the authorities here every single day to enforce order.

YES HELLO

I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE BEATING YOUR WHATEVER THE FUCK IS IT THIS TIME OF DAY

BE DYSFUNCTIONAL QUIETLY THANK YOU
I think you could possibly have kinda misunderstood Vector's post, but I'm not sure about it, and if I asked you about that I'd probably get an answer that is less straight than two Descans and a sousaphone.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39301 on: July 08, 2014, 09:27:57 am »

i am very fucking tired with having to call the authorities here every single day to enforce order.

YES HELLO

I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE BEATING YOUR WHATEVER THE FUCK IS IT THIS TIME OF DAY

I think you could possibly have kinda misunderstood Vector's post, but I'm not sure about it, and if I asked you about that I'd probably get an answer that is less straight than two Descans and a sousaphone.
I don't think Lord Slowpoke's post has anything to do with Vector's. Seems like a rage of its own.

Minor rage: my scars are itching like mad and I'm having to do my best not to hurt myself trying to scratch them.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39302 on: July 08, 2014, 09:47:41 am »

That feeling you get when you're manually resizing/transparent-gif-ifying hundreds of individual sprites and realize, >50 sprites in, that the background colour you've been setting to transparent occurs in some of the sprites themselves.

*throws an hour of work in the trash*

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39303 on: July 08, 2014, 10:32:11 am »

What is up with the forum lately? Internal server errors keep bringing me to a Yahoo search page for some reason.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #39304 on: July 08, 2014, 10:36:19 am »

I feel like today is the day that lower board [especially FG&RP people] folks have dreaded for a long time.

I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #39305 on: July 08, 2014, 10:47:20 am »

YES HELLO

I don't think Lord Slowpoke's post has anything to do with Vector's. Seems like a rage of its own.

Minor rage: my scars are itching like mad and I'm having to do my best not to hurt myself trying to scratch them.
. . .I fail to see how LSP/Vec's posts have any relation to each other.

Anyway Raeg:
All the 500 internal server errors after trying to load B12 for minutes \o/
It's like my net can't get any better at bloody all! :D

Edit: Even in posting this! Hello 7x internal server errors!

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39306 on: July 08, 2014, 10:48:39 am »

YES HELLO

. . .I fail to see how LSP/Vec's posts have any relation to each other.
Yeah, I do too now. Maybe it's just sleep deprivation from playing too much DF.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39307 on: July 08, 2014, 11:01:08 am »

YES HELLO

Christ on a cheese-it, I'm a wavelength -and- a unit of measurement?

What the fuck else am I? D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39308 on: July 08, 2014, 11:06:31 am »

i literally gave you my pokedex entry a few months back

go look at it

and take care of your goddamn goats

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39309 on: July 08, 2014, 11:15:32 am »

I'm guessing this forum was not intended to handle nearly 2500 people at a time.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39310 on: July 08, 2014, 12:53:18 pm »

IT'S FINALLY HERE

I CAN'T PLAY IT UNTIL THE TWELFTH BECAUSE I'M CAMPING

SHITFUCK

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #39311 on: July 08, 2014, 01:30:56 pm »

Bay12 is being spotty today. Not really a big problem, and I'm having a great holiday in Dublin anyway so it all balances it out. However...
Did you know Bay12 also ate this post the first time I tried to post it? I don't mind. I copy+pasted it and it had a spelling error anyway.
Edit: Oh, DF is out. Can't play it, PC be fucked. Oh well, I spent all my anger on the server.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:35:43 pm by Fniff »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39312 on: July 08, 2014, 01:33:53 pm »

I can't load my fort from last night without DF crashing.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #39313 on: July 08, 2014, 01:43:52 pm »

Bay12 is being spotty today. Not really a big problem, and I'm having a great holiday in Dublin anyway so it all balances it out. However...
Did you know Bay12 also ate this post the first time I tried to post it? I don't mind. I copy+pasted it and it had a spelling error anyway.
Edit: Oh, DF is out. Can't play it, PC be fucked. Oh well, I spent all my anger on the server.
This is why I appreciate Chrome. If I get a 500 error or whatever, I can just hit the back button and my unsubmitted post is still there, so I can try submitting again right away without having to explicitly save anything or do any rewriting.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #39314 on: July 08, 2014, 01:46:43 pm »

It took me way too long to figure that out.

Many unnecessary rages were had.
Pages: 1 ... 2619 2620 [2621] 2622 2623 ... 3345