Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2599 2600 [2601] 2602 2603 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693222 times)

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

Nope, two different events. By flogging, I meant 'trying to sell'
Ah, Britishness.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oi m7a4 how bout i abseil 2 yer gaff wit me m9s n well see whos tha tommiest of em toms coz yer speakin bollocks ey

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i spent the whole of 30 seconds cooking up that post and you didn't deign it with stepping up your britgame

* LordSlowpoke shrugs

guess i take your citizenship now

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

Hey dude, let's toss the trash int'the trunk of y'guys' truck and bounce!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

oi m7a4 how bout i abseil 2 yer gaff wit me m9s n well see whos tha tommiest of em toms coz yer speakin bollocks ey
All right mate get your arse out of your head there's no need to try chat me up you cheeky monkey cause I'm already down a tenner cause the tube's all buggered from Croydon to Southwark which aint quite that much but it's an absolute cock up that I don't need you trying to gaff me with some dodgy scuff [though if you're bringing saveloy then we're all in, call it a day yeah?] so bob's your uncle and don't get your knickers in a twist otherwise you're just being daft and you're going to get decked and get wrecked. ALL RIGHT YEAH?

Bloody bellends, sometimes they're just taking the mick.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All right mate get your arse out of your head there's no need to try chat me up you cheeky monkey cause I'm already down a tenner cause the tube's all buggered from Croydon to Southwark which aint quite that much but it's an absolute cock up that I don't need you trying to gaff me with some dodgy scuff [though if you're bringing saveloy then we're all in, call it a day yeah?] so bob's your uncle and don't get your knickers in a twist otherwise you're just being daft and you're going to get decked and get wrecked. ALL RIGHT YEAH?

i barely earned this goddamn citizenship

wizerd is not migrating to the uk today

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

wh9
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Here lads, it was all dead on until you started taking the michael and went away in the head, now it's just a bit of craic so I don't think you need to be eejits about it, not unless you think I came up the Erne in a bubble!
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

RIGHT I'M OUT, CHORRY ALL YOUR LIVES

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Eejits is more Irish than British. Craic is prevalent in north Britain.
Here, us lot from Norn Iron is as much a part of the UK as you lads over the pond are.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Over the pond is Murrica m8

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My old English teacher would probably have heart attack from reading that, she was always so adamant about "proper English", whatever that is...
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

>Playing Town of Salem
>Amnesiac
>Remember I am a Disguiser
>jailed
>Jailor : i dont like u
>The Jailor has decided to execute you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

My old English teacher would probably have heart attack from reading that, she was always so adamant about "proper English", whatever that is...
Mine would have just gone ahead and actually used excalibur instead of brandished it at people.Excalibur was a wooden prop sword she used to threaten the class.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

blazing glory

EDIT: And steam's acting pretty moronically.

Play binding of isaac? Gotta stop downloading that game! Why? err... I 'unno.

Top left,there's a button labeled steam,click it and go into settings,go into downloads,at the bottom theres a little thing labeled Allow downloads during gameplay,click it and your problem is over.
Pages: 1 ... 2599 2600 [2601] 2602 2603 ... 3345