Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2483 2484 [2485] 2486 2487 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695486 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

WHICH HE USES TO SEND MONEY TO RANDOM HISPANIC WOMEN ON THE INTERNET.

Wait, what?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

WHICH HE USES TO SEND MONEY TO RANDOM HISPANIC WOMEN ON THE INTERNET.

Wait, what?
I think we can all agree IG's situation is horribly fucked up.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

i just discovered Political Correctness in programming. I'm so done with this, switching towards communications major and going to stop this nonsense.

What the...?
As in the industry, or about in actual programming languages...?
Actual programming language, someone linked this to the dfc groupchat https://github.com/django/django/pull/2692

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

i just discovered Political Correctness in programming. I'm so done with this, switching towards communications major and going to stop this nonsense.

What the...?
Actual programming language, someone linked this to the dfc groupchat https://github.com/django/django/pull/2692
I like how you can see that 15 comments through whichever group organised this all gets called in.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Gonna have to link that at work. Should be good for stirring the pot for 15 minutes or so.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

What the...?
Wow, seriously? >_>

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

Is the fact that the project is called "Django" a coincidence?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

[REDACTED]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:00:35 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Things that made you RRRAAAAAGGGEEEEE today:....Admissible Evidence Edition?
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Nah. Pretty obvious that I was using pure hyperbole. That said, bullets are much cheaper than lawyers, especially per hour.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

Nah. Pretty obvious that I was using pure hyperbole. That said, bullets are much cheaper than lawyers, especially per hour.
Pretty obvious to you. Still not exactly something you want out there - prosecutors generally didn't major in English. Except when they did. You never know who they accept into law school.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile

[REDACTION SUGGESTED]

Y'know, if your meatspace and internet crosses.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also online investigators are a thing now and nothing reads great out of context like stuff from the internet. Just sayin.

Also if you're measuring what it'd take to kill your ex-wife in bullets per hour, you're either really pissed or you secretly married Godzilla.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, how about all those recent shootings by MRAs that have been making the news ._.

Jesus christ.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

You all make valid points. Redact completed.

Pages: 1 ... 2483 2484 [2485] 2486 2487 ... 3345