Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2469 2470 [2471] 2472 2473 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697519 times)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe I should start consulting a lawyer about this?
Would be probably useless, even if there was no real reason for the complaint from her, now there is from you, so it's probably better to get the copy if you've requested it and then drop the matter unless it's about something illigal/criminal that you haven't done, then it's better to get a lawer.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

So, to realize you legal rights, you need money? Does that work the other way, too? Using money to create more legal rights for yourself?
Like it doesn't work that way in Russia?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Maybe I should start consulting a lawyer about this?
Would be probably useless, even if there was no real reason for the complaint from her, now there is from you, so it's probably better to get the copy if you've requested it and then drop the matter unless it's about something illigal/criminal that you haven't done, then it's better to get a lawer.
Well the problem is that they're not giving up the complaint, so Akura can't know what the nature of it is.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the problem is that they're not giving up the complaint, so Akura can't know what the nature of it is.
Not till june 9, my guess is they are checking on lawer/bureaucrat if this is legit request from Akura and if they have to comply. Because you really can't expect school staff to know their legal responsibilities...
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Pissed off at myself for getting my first ever speeding ticket today D:<
8 perfect years ruined.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

7 perfect years ruined.
[insert Manfred von Karma joke here]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Obviously O'Sirus gotta murder that cop and anybody who might trace any felonies back to him.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

7 perfect years ruined.
[insert Manfred von Karma joke here]
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Man, I just wrote out a long rant on the whole 'parents' topic.
I guess I have stronger feelings on it than I realised. >.> Stoopid parents.

Anyway, carry on, Rage Thread.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Obviously O'Sirus gotta murder that cop and anybody who might trace any felonies back to him.
I see no flaws in this plan.*

But, yeah, that reminds me of how this morning, on my way to work, I was pulled over because my front license plate is missing. The reason it's missing is because I couldn't get the damn thing on when I first got it because it has the most fucked up mounting hardware I've ever seen, such that there are only slots to put screws in, and they are perfectly spaced so that I can't attach the license plate to both of them at the same time, so if I put it on it would just be dangling there forever. So I was like, "fuck this, no one is going to bother to pull me over for something like this" and never put it on.

So now I have an equipment violation warning thing, so I have to somehow manage to put the damn thing on, one way or another. I'm hoping my dad will be able to help me with this (I think when I first got it, I asked him for help, and he said it wasn't something I was likely to get pulled over for. Well, now that I'm legally obligated to do it, he should take the thing a bit more seriously).

*Kadzar does not condone the slaying of officers of the law. This post is for entertainment purposes only. By use of this post, you agree to not hold Kadzar responsible for your actions. Also, Darvi said it first.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Back once again to never doing anything right, and always having my judgment second guessed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Back once again to never doing anything right, and always having my judgment second guessed.
Ex-wife?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Ex-wife?
I'm guessing job in retail. Even as a manager, I don't see it getting much better.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arrrrggghh. No money and some friends are going out tonight.
I'm awfully tempted to crack into my savings... I mean, I can always put it back when I get paid tomorrow, and I've had enough to buy the thing I've been saving for for a while, anyway. :-\ Ooooh. I shall make some toast and trust in the power of Vegemite to guide me.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* LordSlowpoke opens bottle of dr pepper

* LordSlowpoke takes gentle sip

* LordSlowpoke begins spewing foam from every orifice

WHEN DID THIS GET SO CARBONATED ABLARGHAB
Pages: 1 ... 2469 2470 [2471] 2472 2473 ... 3345