Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705932 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3315 on: May 04, 2011, 01:04:19 pm »

I don't see what so strange about it, though? You mean why I can't stop? Because He's Wrong on the Internet!
Love, scriver~

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: May 04, 2011, 01:05:03 pm »

I don't see what so strange about it, though? You mean why I can't stop? Because He's Wrong on the Internet!

Who's wrong? (Sorry for being socially retarded. :P)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: May 04, 2011, 01:05:36 pm »

I gave up on people not trying to treat this thread like an IRC channel a while ago. It totally dilutes the rage, but whatever. 
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: May 04, 2011, 01:54:38 pm »

Referees

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: May 04, 2011, 02:31:47 pm »

Who's wrong? (Sorry for being socially retarded. :P)
The nationalistic Turk supremacist conspiracist moron I was talking about!  ;D
Love, scriver~

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: May 04, 2011, 03:06:09 pm »

Poor kid, idiot teacher.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: May 04, 2011, 03:06:50 pm »

Goddamn it fingers. Stop making me dodge from safe spots into bullets. DAMN YOU SATORI.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: May 04, 2011, 04:30:55 pm »

Poor kid, idiot teacher.

You should probably not show that to Vector. She's likely to kill someone.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: May 04, 2011, 05:09:51 pm »

I'm likely to kill someone over that.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: May 04, 2011, 05:33:02 pm »

In that case, Vector probably already has killed someone, and our only recourse is to do what all responsible people on the internet do and help her hide the body.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: May 04, 2011, 05:40:03 pm »

It specifies niether the size and shape of the wood, nor whether or not she made identical cuts, any answer could be right.
Example. a 4x4 board, cut down the middle taking 10 minutes makes 2 2x4 boards, cut one of them on the shorter area taking five minutes and 15 minutes is correct.
╔╗  ╔╗  ╔╗   
╚╝               -3 pieces (pretend that's a perfect square please)
      ╚╝  ╚ ╝
*Hugs*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: May 04, 2011, 05:41:54 pm »

Technically, both answers are correct then...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: May 04, 2011, 06:37:46 pm »

Dwarfy Best answer: Drop the board(or teacher) in magma.

I have this creepy coworker at work. This is the kind of guy just looking at you'd know that you should probably keep away from your kids(I'd look him up on the sex offender database if I knew his last name). The first thing he says to me this morning was a question both somewhat personal and completely unprompted by any prior conversation(or lack thereof). While asking me what I feed my dogs is normally a normal question, the way he asks is very off-putting. This is a guy who also follows people directly behind them at a very uncomfortable distance, and usually the first thing he says when meeting new people is "do you have a cigarrete?", and in general asks probing questions very suddenly.

And I had to spend most of day in a cramped truck with him.

I learned that he moved to this area because, in his words, people had called the cops on him to put him in a mental institution, which put him out here. The way he said it sounded like it wasn't the first time he's been committed, and usually when someone has cops put you in a mental institution, they have a reason to. He also seemed fixated on trying to get me to join the military for some reason, including asking me the delightful "What if your parents talk to you about joining the military?"(my answer: :lol:).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: May 04, 2011, 06:47:07 pm »

Dwarfy Best answer: Drop the board(or teacher) in magma.

I have this creepy coworker at work. This is the kind of guy just looking at you'd know that you should probably keep away from your kids(I'd look him up on the sex offender database if I knew his last name). The first thing he says to me this morning was a question both somewhat personal and completely unprompted by any prior conversation(or lack thereof). While asking me what I feed my dogs is normally a normal question, the way he asks is very off-putting. This is a guy who also follows people directly behind them at a very uncomfortable distance, and usually the first thing he says when meeting new people is "do you have a cigarrete?", and in general asks probing questions very suddenly.

And I had to spend most of day in a cramped truck with him.

I learned that he moved to this area because, in his words, people had called the cops on him to put him in a mental institution, which put him out here. The way he said it sounded like it wasn't the first time he's been committed, and usually when someone has cops put you in a mental institution, they have a reason to. He also seemed fixated on trying to get me to join the military for some reason, including asking me the delightful "What if your parents talk to you about joining the military?"(my answer: :lol:).

He sounds like a coworker of mine that was recently fired.  Does he look like he is in his 40's, and does he have messy curly blond hair and a distinctive gait?

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: May 04, 2011, 06:52:43 pm »

Oh no, this is no simple a Greek vs Turk thing, this is a guy claiming that there was a Turk empire spanning the whole world in 12.000 bc, and that there was no civilization anywhere until the Turks brought it to "the cannibals" (yet at the same time everybody was already Turks and the Turks was defending the other Turks (who was the same Turks) from "the cannibals" who somehow was not Turk in spite of everybody being Turk!), that all languages are based on Turkish, that the whole known history (and especially Christianity, Islam and Judaism) is a cover up by Constantine the Great and Christian latin priests who wanted to steal power from the Turk (again, despite being Turkish themselves as Everyone Is Turks) and that all evidence found supporting it is fake to supress the Turth and because of Euro-centrism. Especially everything to do with Indo-European shit and especially the PIE language (as all languagea are Turkish), which in addition the the rest also is being clinged to (despite the overwhelming evidence of his favourite Turk supremacist "scientists") so that Europeans can call themselves "Aryans" and be genetically superior to all other people. Because apparently, we're still stuck in the early 20th century.
And that is just the fucking start of it.

Of course, he still claims the usual bullshit about Anatolia always having been Turkish and that Mu was actually Turkish and such as well, but yeah, his delusions goes way beyond your everyday Nationalist.

Also, having calmed down a little, I realise that I might have been slightly too innuendoattive above. I was referencing this guy's poles, not any imaginable pole I may or may not be in possession of myself. :P

edit: I'm not certain, but I believe it's Mu, not Wu.

Oh, my Greek rage is all 'every language and every culture is an evolution of either Greek or Chinese', but it's not nearly as batshit as that.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 3345