Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691765 times)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #315 on: October 19, 2010, 06:48:02 pm »

Mario Kart DS. I haven't played it for years and I still can't get three stars on one of the missons. >:C

Tuxman

• Bay Watcher
  • Forever GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2010, 12:09:23 am »

I raged at WoW Cataclysm's Goblins.

5 ****ing awsome racials and all alliance gets is humans with a cool(useless) racial and skinning. WTF?!
Goblins get bank access anywhere, a spell akin to blink, rocket launchers, instant complete discounts, and extra alchemy. WOrgen can run fast and skin.

And they are taking some of the neutral towns and giving them to horde, because horde doesn't already have enough towns (they have more than ally already).

So I'm BAWW-ing.

And I was like:
  ▲
▲ ▲
And Blizz was like:

▲ ▲
Meowth! That's right!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2010, 01:16:38 pm »

They're seriously giving the horde more towns?  I play horde, and I swear, there's two horde towns + flight paths for every alliance town in any given area.  Except Stormwind, maybe.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2010, 04:45:16 pm »

I just noticed that when my mother was cleaning out some of my sister's things, she took a stuffed animal that was given to me by a really sweet girl several years ago whom I really wish I had realized how nice she was sooner.

Especially since it's mostly my mother's fault I didn't have a chance to make anything happen...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mr Tk

• Bay Watcher
  • Would you like a mint? It's only waffer thin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2010, 05:05:38 pm »

All the crap going down with the Actors Union debacle most likely forcing the filming of the Hobbit out of NZ.
First ten minutes of play I ate my loincloth and then got some limbs torn off by a super friendly rat. Thumbs up from me.

Tuxman

• Bay Watcher
  • Forever GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2010, 09:48:02 pm »

One of my friends removed himself from my cast (I'm doing theater).

Turns out that everyone was making sexuality-based jokes at his expense. While it was partially his fault, I was disappointed at the lack of maturity on the part of my fellow cast-members.

Now I doubt I will see him again. And I never even had rehersal with him (I have a rather minor role)
Meowth! That's right!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 24, 2010, 07:44:02 pm »

I bought Minecraft, and now it chooses to not work. I'm so angry I can't even think straight, and the worst part is that I just knew somthing like this would happen. I should have just forgot about it, but stupid me just had to go and buy it, and now I'm out fifteen dollars for a program that I'll likely never get working.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 24, 2010, 08:35:53 pm »

5 ****ing awsome racials and all alliance gets is humans with a cool(useless) racial and skinning. WTF?!
Goblins get bank access anywhere, a spell akin to blink, rocket launchers, instant complete discounts, and extra alchemy. WOrgen can run fast and skin.

And they are taking some of the neutral towns and giving them to horde, because horde doesn't already have enough towns (they have more than ally already).

So I'm BAWW-ing.

And I was like:
  ▲
▲ ▲
And Blizz was like:

▲ ▲

That's because everyone hates the Alliance.  I'm glad you won your played out meme contest with Blizzard though.
Shoes...

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2010, 08:46:56 pm »

I rage whenever someone mentions game balance in World of Warcraft. Blizzard couldn't balance a spoon on their own dinner plate.
Regardless of that off topic bit of information...

Today, I have mainly been raging at my PC, since, after I tried installing Firebug into Firefox again, I've started having the reoccuring BSODs. I really could do without having this problem for a third time.
After uninstalling all of Firefox in a mad bid to contain the problem, I think I've stopped the BSODs, but Firefox is now crashing every five minutes. Sheesh.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2010, 02:52:00 am »

I will travel back in time and eviscerate whoever invented these fucking slot-type disk drives.
They're so fucking horrible.
While I'm at it, I think I may off Steve Jobs as well.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2010, 01:18:13 pm »

I will travel back in time and eviscerate whoever invented these fucking slot-type disk drives.

Sounds like we need to get you a time machine.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2010, 01:51:13 pm »

To The Movies!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2010, 03:38:45 pm »

To The Movies!

Can we get Mr. Franklin on the list as well?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 25, 2010, 08:10:45 pm »

Sorry, but I'm not offing Ben.
I'll just bring him with me.
Also on the list is Jack Valenti.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 25, 2010, 09:27:25 pm »

I just got an iPod touch so don't kill Jobs too early.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 3345