Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1835 1836 [1837] 1838 1839 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689642 times)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: "And now say I RAEG" Edition
« Reply #27540 on: September 18, 2013, 07:16:34 pm »

If you were doing it ninja style you'd be using a sword.
I rest my case.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: "And now say I RAEG" Edition
« Reply #27541 on: September 18, 2013, 07:17:32 pm »

Live by the flyswatter, die by the... fly... swatter...

I guess that analogy doesn't exactly hold up, but...

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27542 on: September 18, 2013, 07:18:12 pm »

If you were doing it ninja style you'd be using shuriken.
I rest my case.
FTFY

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #27543 on: September 18, 2013, 07:18:47 pm »

I rest my case.

Whipping the out of the air with a towel or shirt is also acceptable.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27544 on: September 18, 2013, 08:15:46 pm »

I rest my case.

Whipping the out of the air with a towel or shirt is also acceptable.
Maybe swat them out of the air with my feet?
In the hands (or feet) of a ninja, anything can be lethal weapons.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #27545 on: September 18, 2013, 08:18:38 pm »

Fun fact: with enough force and speed, the pressure wave generated by your palm (or I guess foot) can be enough to stun flies. It's pretty awesome when you do it. Only lasts a few seconds, but it's plenty of time to smash them while they're trying to recover.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27546 on: September 18, 2013, 08:26:37 pm »

Geez, y'all are really violent to bugs, aren't ya'?

Well, I guess if hostile aliens do come, and they're buggish, we won't have any trouble with 'em.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27547 on: September 18, 2013, 08:32:33 pm »

Well we do drink insecticide for breakfast.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27548 on: September 18, 2013, 08:33:29 pm »

Geez, y'all are really violent to bugs, aren't ya'?

Well, I guess if hostile aliens do come, and they're buggish, we won't have any trouble with 'em.

It depends on their annoyance (or bite/sting) level.
I generally leave bugs alone unless they constantly flies/crawls around me (or my computer screen).

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27549 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:46 pm »

I really hate mosquitoes, and most other bugs. I have a sweet spot for moths, though. Probly because they're cute.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27550 on: September 18, 2013, 08:53:25 pm »

I really hate mosquitoes, and most other bugs. I have a sweet spot for moths, though. Probly because they're cute.
And I suppose you think spiders are uglier?
I actually find butterflies to be more unnerving than spiders. And moths are... their own category. But maybe that's just me.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27551 on: September 18, 2013, 08:57:35 pm »

And I suppose you think spiders are uglier?
Well, yeah, but not as bad as people like my mother. She once got my brother to basically track down and kill a spider because it was "after her", whereas I don't really care unless they're touching me.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #27552 on: September 18, 2013, 08:59:29 pm »

I fucking hate my mouse issue.
Trying to sprite while my mouse turns off every few seconds is absolutely the worst.
EDIT: What's worse is that I've looked EVERYWHERE and asked EVERYWHERE and all the people who answered gave answered that I've tried and failed to work. I don't think I can ever fix this problem other than doing a system restore or something.
It could always be my USB ports, but this occurs in all of them. Even the one I don't use at all. Other mice I've tried experienced the same thing and other UBS devices don't have this problem. It makes me really want to tear my hair out.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:03:37 pm by Jack_Bread »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27553 on: September 18, 2013, 08:59:44 pm »

Fun fact: with enough force and speed, the pressure wave generated by your palm (or I guess foot) can be enough to stun flies. It's pretty awesome when you do it. Only lasts a few seconds, but it's plenty of time to smash them while they're trying to recover.
But you've got two stackable uses, shouldn't the cooldown be low enough for you to chain it indefinitely?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27554 on: September 18, 2013, 09:06:12 pm »

But you've got two stackable uses, shouldn't the cooldown be low enough for you to chain it indefinitely?
Unless you run out of stamina or reduce their hitpoints to critical health.

Also, when I was little I used to stomp on bees that had landed on flowers, and bring them back to my "friends". I have no idea what he used them for. I managed to be able to keep them alive, though.
I stopped, though. And they stopped stinging me, so it's sorta a win-win.

Also, I feel more than a bit like I'm probably really odd for liking bugs and spiders as much as I do, but... they really aren't all that bad.

Pages: 1 ... 1835 1836 [1837] 1838 1839 ... 3345