Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689671 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Geostupidity Edition
« Reply #26761 on: August 16, 2013, 08:52:55 pm »

I was unable to remove the latest unofficial patch to Vampire: the Masquerade: Bloodlines and as a result couldn't finish the warehouse mission because of major drops in the game's framerate that result from using the latest unofficial patch on my installation of said game. Now I've got to reinstall the game a fifth time because of the damn patch, which doesn't make me happy. Either way September cannot come soon enough as I might have a computer that doesn't have the performance of a toaster sometime that month.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #26762 on: August 17, 2013, 12:22:46 am »

Old people, you cannot aim. Please lift the toilet seat.

Sincerely,
The Person Who Cleans Up
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26763 on: August 17, 2013, 02:04:54 am »

Everyone, you cannot aim (nearly as well as you think you can). Please sit the fuck down.

Fixed that for you :)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26764 on: August 17, 2013, 02:54:19 am »

Sincerely,
The Person Who Cleans Up

I sit down 99% of the time I use the restroom, public or private.

A) It gives me a minute to sit, relax, and think. For some reason, the toilet is a great place for thinking clearly.
B) It's private. I don't enjoy other guys looking at my junk while at the urinal.
C) I don't have to worry about aiming, or cleaning up afterward.
D) It's generally considered abnormal for a guy to elect to sit down and use the toilet, which appeals to my Closet Hipster sensibilities.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26765 on: August 17, 2013, 02:57:21 am »

+1 for sitsters
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #26766 on: August 17, 2013, 03:45:29 am »

Sincerely,
The Person Who Cleans Up

A) It gives me a minute to sit, relax, and think. For some reason, the toilet is a great place for thinking clearly.
B) It's private. I don't enjoy other guys looking at my junk while at the urinal.
D) It's generally considered abnormal for a guy to elect to sit down and use the toilet, which appeals to my Closet Hipster sensibilities.
I never do
- It wastes time I could be doing something else. (That "something else" at this moment in my life are generic blood smears that probably someone other than me should be doing is a different matter altogether and not the point)
- It's more likely that someone will walk along
- I don't have to put my ass in contact with something that was in contact with someone else's ass.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26767 on: August 17, 2013, 05:34:26 am »

I have a question about Glee

Is Rachael supposed to be the real villain of the show?

Or does the show just lack the self-awareness to realize what a terrible person she is and that she isn't anywhere close to as unpopular or unliked as she thinks she is and she is just using it as an excuse to be a self-centered terrible person?
If I recall correctly, the pilot of the show didn't paint her in a positive light. At all. I also remember that she developed a fanbase that was as tolerant to alternate character interpretation as wolves are to small rabbits (this was back in 2010 though).

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26768 on: August 17, 2013, 08:39:44 am »

Sincerely,
The Person Who Cleans Up

What about toilets with a bowl and seat that do not fit each other and your dick ends up touching the rim of the bowl. That's awful and is for me a major incentive to avoid sitting on any toilet that isn't my own.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26769 on: August 17, 2013, 10:21:42 am »

The toilet-cleaners of the world will kindly thank you to sit down when you have explosive diarrhea, however. Cleaning a shotgun blast of crap off of a wall is not pleasant, and it happens with disturbing frequency, speaking from personal experience. We all have things that we could be working on other than someone's inability to control their basic bodily functions.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26770 on: August 17, 2013, 11:02:50 am »

GODDAMNIT IMGUR DID YOU FALL DOWN THE STAIRS AS A CHILD OR WHAT WHY CAN YOU NOT UPLOAD THIS ONE SIMPLE FREAKING IMAGE I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO PHOTOBUCKET BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT ARGH HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME

Tl;dr: My ugly mug done broke Imgur. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #26771 on: August 17, 2013, 12:10:46 pm »

My ISP is implementing data caps, which means I get to spend a few hours today researching my alternatives and likely am going to wind up paying more to transfer to a different service, even if it also has data caps, solely as my only way of saying, "This is not okay, Mediacom."

EDIT: Yep, the only competition has a lower data cap.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 12:34:55 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #26772 on: August 17, 2013, 04:14:58 pm »

What makes me rage is when people don't flush. I hate wiping down the seat as much as the next guy (sitsters unite), but what truly fucking grosses me out is having to see what the last person left. And I mean, seriously, how big of a fuck up do you have to be not to flush the toilet? That's the evolutionary equivalent of shitting in front of a lion den and walking away from it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Porcelain Ethics Edition
« Reply #26773 on: August 17, 2013, 05:18:17 pm »

The toilet-cleaners of the world will kindly thank you to sit down when you have explosive diarrhea, however. Cleaning a shotgun blast of crap off of a wall is not pleasant, and it happens with disturbing frequency, speaking from personal experience. We all have things that we could be working on other than someone's inability to control their basic bodily functions.
What makes me rage is when people don't flush. I hate wiping down the seat as much as the next guy (sitsters unite), but what truly fucking grosses me out is having to see what the last person left. And I mean, seriously, how big of a fuck up do you have to be not to flush the toilet? That's the evolutionary equivalent of shitting in front of a lion den and walking away from it.
It's stuff like this that is why I don't like public restrooms. I've seen some shit, man. I don't want to see that.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Porcelain Ethics Edition
« Reply #26774 on: August 17, 2013, 05:28:38 pm »

That thing is on the top 5 reasons why I hate Minneapolis airport.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 ... 3345