Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704386 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2670 on: April 18, 2011, 06:01:04 am »

who cares? why does she care? why do you care that she cares? why is this all such serious business? it's a forum and someone locked a thread in a fit of spite for absolutely no reason that should matter to any rational adult

Because Janet has a moral standard, unlike the rest of us. She knows that threads should stay on topic, a class I failed and am currently retaking.

that's a pretty low moral standard that equivalents to 'i am a big baby stop yelling or i'll hold my breath until you pay attention to my demands'

We care because we're a community, Pathos.
* Something Evil shoos you away.

I'm raging because my folks only tell me there's errands to run that need leaving home at the very last damn moment possible.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: April 18, 2011, 06:01:28 am »

Well, it's her thread, she can lock it if she wants to, Mr. Blank.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

LordNagash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 18, 2011, 06:02:17 am »

You know this is getting bad enough for me to attempt something

You know, no offense but a) What does it have to do with you, you weren't even involved in the discussion, b) who appointed you the forum police and c) how is locking an unrelated topic going to help anything?

Also everyone saying the thread has been derailed, you can't derail something that doesn't have a topic in the first place. It annoys me every time any kind of discussion starts in one of these threads, people feel the need to go UH PLZ TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. Isn't having a thread with no defined topic supposed to be so there can be random discussions like that? That's the rationale I remember being passed around before.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: April 18, 2011, 06:03:09 am »

who cares? why does she care? why do you care that she cares? why is this all such serious business? it's a forum and someone locked a thread in a fit of spite for absolutely no reason that should matter to any rational adult

Because Janet has a moral standard, unlike the rest of us. She knows that threads should stay on topic, a class I failed and am currently retaking.

that's a pretty low moral standard that equivalents to 'i am a big baby stop yelling or i'll hold my breath until you pay attention to my demands'

This is one of those times when you bow your head, show some respect to a veteran forum regular, and admit you were wrong. I was wrong too! We both took things to far. Accept it. Janet was right on this one, and on these forums we try not to make dicks of ourselves. Remember this, and people will like you a lot more.

Lucky for both of us, people are also forgiving here, and threads can be unlocked.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: April 18, 2011, 06:06:12 am »

Appears to have turned into the "Ways to make AoD raeg thread"
Which technically IS at least half ontopic.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: April 18, 2011, 06:06:50 am »

/nodssagely

Also, SALAD NOT FILLING BELLY

STILL WANT THEM FOODS

ARGH
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

_____

• Bay Watcher
  • turtle meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 18, 2011, 06:07:00 am »

i'm not going to bow to the demands of someone throwing a tantrum because someone 'de-railed' a thread whose sole purpose is to talk about anything that makes you angry

i understand that she's been here a lot longer than i have and somehow has garnered a measure of respect and admiration out of the lot of you, but i fail to see how you're all doing anything other than capitulating because god forbid the 'happy thread' or whatever is closed for anything more than 10 minutes

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: April 18, 2011, 06:07:49 am »

Look, just stfu before shtf

/overuseofacronyms
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: April 18, 2011, 06:08:03 am »

Dudes. Chillax.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: April 18, 2011, 06:09:08 am »

CHILL. THE FUCK. OUT.

*secretly raging*
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: April 18, 2011, 06:10:20 am »

Technically, he is doing the internet equivalent of flailing around madly and frothing at the mouth, and this is the rage thread.
Let the poor man rage.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #2681 on: April 18, 2011, 06:11:17 am »

No, it's not that I'm trying to be an obnoxious metal fan. It's just that shit like Justin Bieber pisses me off.
I think time spent worrying about Justin Bieber could be better spent listening to actually good music and perhaps trying to introduce people to it. Seriously, he's just some kid listened to by people who probably wouldn't listen to anything worthwhile anyway. No one has ever said, "Man, I was gonna listen to some Strauss but then <Bieber song>(I don't actually know any) came on and I decided to listen to that on repeat for four hours instead."
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: April 18, 2011, 06:13:25 am »

QRQRQRQRQRRshift-Rightclick.

*Everybody obtains 689 damage.*
*Everybody is chilled the fuck out.*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: April 18, 2011, 06:13:53 am »

Technically, he is doing the internet equivalent of flailing around madly and frothing at the mouth, and this is the rage thread.
Let the poor man rage.
True. Also,
* Aklyon points to his Music thread
Wouldn't that be a better place to talk about the metal/bieber thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #2684 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:39 am »

Probably. But I was also kinda hoping to switch topics in this one.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 3345