Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1620 1621 [1622] 1623 1624 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697673 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

* Descan froths at the mouth, tears the skin off his face.

RAWRARRARAWR
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

* Descan froths at the mouth, tears the skin off his face.

RAWRARRARAWR
Mary Jane Descan is a man ??? in a mask!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I just now spotted the pun that caused the punrage.  I seriously had no clue until now :P
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Sorry Reudh. Had to change it. Had a good run, though! Little more than a year, I think. :3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

A seemingly minor thing, but if somebody tells me I'm making macaroni wrong one more time, then the Kraft Murders of 2013 will begin. I do not need to be told how to make macaroni and cheese. The macaroni will not be harmed if I put the noodles in before the water boils. Timing the noodles is for wussies, the only real way to do it is to scoop a few out of the pot and see for yourself if they're done the way I like. I know the box says four tablespoons of butter, but that's an absolutely retarded amount of butter for anything ever invented since butter existed. Gtfo my stove.

What really gets me is that people often tell me my macaroni is better than when they make it, and then they still tell me I'm doing it wrong. >:(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Independence Day. EVERYONE IN THAT MOVIE IS SO GODDAMN IDIOTIC THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO LIVE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Independence Day. EVERYONE IN THAT MOVIE IS SO GODDAMN IDIOTIC THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO LIVE

I'd still re watch it for Smith's "Welcome to Earth!" scene.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd still re watch it for Smith's "Welcome to Earth!" scene.
Will Smith and his family are the only people that deserve to live in that movie.
Sig! Onol

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

How are they idiotic? The guy is able to hack into an alien operating system with ease! That's a genius if I've ever seen one!
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How are they idiotic? The guy is able to hack into an alien operating system with ease! That's a genius if I've ever seen one!
RRRRRGAGARGRGARGAGRGARG JEFF GOLDBLUM SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS THE GODDAMN OPERATING SYSTEM, TO NO EXTENT HACK INTO IT. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY WERE OPERATING ON THE SAME PLATFORM AS THE HUMANS OR ANYTHING.
Sig! Onol

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

RRRRRGAGARGRGARGAGRGARG JEFF GOLDBLUM SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS THE GODDAMN OPERATING SYSTEM, TO NO EXTENT HACK INTO IT. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY WERE OPERATING ON THE SAME PLATFORM AS THE HUMANS OR ANYTHING.
But maybe he... I've got nothing.  Whoever was their tech expert can burn in the deep depths of the circus. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't really hate oldblum so much as I hate the president guy.
Sig! Onol

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Hollywood could not computers in movies in the 90s.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

But maybe he... I've got nothing.  Whoever was their tech expert can burn in the deep depths of the circus.
Fact: Mac was reverse-engineered from alien technology.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Fact: Mac was reverse-engineered from alien technology.

Counterfact: Windows are in trouble for shipping ALL computers in the universe with thier software pre-installed...

Of course, most xenos use Chrome or Firefox.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 1620 1621 [1622] 1623 1624 ... 3345