Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703688 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Spring Drive Edition
« Reply #23220 on: May 04, 2013, 06:40:35 am »

@Max: Oh, so that's where they got the Inception sound...

Actually that's just a slowed down note from some music.
Well they -are- the musical fruit...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23221 on: May 04, 2013, 11:48:12 am »

Slipped on some water and jammed my knee against the wall. Now I get the LOVELY feeling of fluids popping in my knee every time I get up and walk, and currently have some ice on it to try and keep the swelling down  >:(

Edit: Yeaaah, ice appears to be making it worse, not better. Dammit!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 11:54:11 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #23222 on: May 04, 2013, 01:30:58 pm »

Just ate a sandwich with these condiments:

* Hot mustard (where mayonnaise or ketchup would normally go)
* Habanero hot sauce
* Ground Cayenne

Not a damn feeling. I hate colds.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #23223 on: May 04, 2013, 07:33:09 pm »

I got off work, fully intending to shower and go party. I can't shower because there are people throwing up in my bathroom, and all the party shit I've been invited to is really lame.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23224 on: May 04, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »

Bought a prepaid debit card today. I try to activate on the website mentioned in the Terms and Conditions sheet, and it goes as far as asking for the card number, security code, and my phone number before saying it's not working.

Then I look back at the package it comes in, and it just says to call the number, not the website. Not sure if that was actually the problem, but if they don't take my information this time(it's a different company this time), I will be extremely pissed off.

If you're just looking for electronically-usable cards, try a certain brand of Visa gift cards next time. I've been using them for years without problems, and they're incredibly simple to set up. Literally nothing but entering the number, security code, and your billing address on their site. They've been sold in pretty much every chain grocery I've ever been to, among other places.

They look like this in the packaging, with different color schemes for different amounts:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I tried Visa already, and they screwed me over.
Rage averted. The new card works. There was a problem(and may have been the problem with the Visa one too) with my SS card, that the name I gave them didn't quite match the one on the card. I usually don't tell anyone my middle name, so I generally forget it's there. Heh.

Just hope it works for GOG.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23225 on: May 04, 2013, 09:51:31 pm »

I'm starting to go insane because a song that I've had stuck in my head for days doesn't exist, according to every song identifier ever. In fact, I can only find one instance of the song on Youtube, and that video still doesn't list what the song is called.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23226 on: May 04, 2013, 10:41:14 pm »

Flash just updated.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23227 on: May 05, 2013, 12:54:29 am »

Flash just updated.
That is an odd name for a song.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23228 on: May 05, 2013, 01:32:42 am »

I'm starting to go insane because a song that I've had stuck in my head for days doesn't exist, according to every song identifier ever. In fact, I can only find one instance of the song on Youtube, and that video still doesn't list what the song is called.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgd-b8X3meA
thank you windows phone 7 bing identifier

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23229 on: May 05, 2013, 02:41:02 am »

Flash just updated.
That is an odd name for a song.
...I wasn't looking at the post above me.
Derp.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23230 on: May 05, 2013, 08:30:32 am »

What pissed me off, countless times since it was brought up countless times in the past two days. Parents trying to guilt trip me by mentioning how hard they have to work to provide everything and how much they're giving up.

Here's the catch, never asked for any of that extra stuff or money, I don't need much, I don't spend much, I try to save as much as I can simply so you guys can relax a bit and stop working so hard.

But no, they insist, why, I have no idea, I get that they want to provide for me and my sister but damn it there's a line that you don't have to cross, we aren't spoiled we don't ask for much, why do you have to do so much then?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23231 on: May 05, 2013, 12:20:55 pm »

I'm getting annoyed with the my internet is randomly disconnecting and hanging. I've seen it download as fast as 700kb/s, yet for some reason it just stops doing anything for long periods of time. When it does do something, it does do it pretty fast. Windows Useless Diagnostics Tool only either gives me crap that there's nothing wrong or says it can't get a response from the DNS server.

Also:
Bought a prepaid debit card today. I try to activate on the website mentioned in the Terms and Conditions sheet, and it goes as far as asking for the card number, security code, and my phone number before saying it's not working.

Then I look back at the package it comes in, and it just says to call the number, not the website. Not sure if that was actually the problem, but if they don't take my information this time(it's a different company this time), I will be extremely pissed off.

If you're just looking for electronically-usable cards, try a certain brand of Visa gift cards next time. I've been using them for years without problems, and they're incredibly simple to set up. Literally nothing but entering the number, security code, and your billing address on their site. They've been sold in pretty much every chain grocery I've ever been to, among other places.

They look like this in the packaging, with different color schemes for different amounts:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I tried Visa already, and they screwed me over.
Rage averted. The new card works. There was a problem(and may have been the problem with the Visa one too) with my SS card, that the name I gave them didn't quite match the one on the card. I usually don't tell anyone my middle name, so I generally forget it's there. Heh.

Just hope it works for GOG.
Nope. Time to check if it works with PayPal.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
the joys of Canada.
« Reply #23232 on: May 05, 2013, 12:33:45 pm »

i was walking outside and i got snow in my boot and i wasnt wearing socks.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23233 on: May 05, 2013, 01:12:41 pm »

So they can guilt-trip you about it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 ... 3345