Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1520 1521 [1522] 1523 1524 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707197 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Fine.

GODDAMMIT, NIGHTLY! Stop running the audio for videos I'm not even trying to watch any more! Bad browser, bad!

ETA: Thank the various gods. Either my browser finally realized wtf was going on, or the videos ended. No more sound!

Strange, I use Nightly and listen to lots of videos, and I've never seen that happen. How bizarre.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

With Chrome, there's an in-built task manager. If that happened, I'd go into that and see if those videos are still processes in the background, and shut them down if so. If not, shut down Flash player.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I'm in Texas right now....it's May....

AND IT'S 43 FUCKING DEGREES. GODDAMNIT, WHERE'S MAH SPRING!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:46:56 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

I tried using my debit card to buy my brother a muffin at tim hortans. it said rejected! even though i just put a 90$ check in the bank!
later on i found out that they put a 5 day hold on checks now! WTF they didnt used to do that!
 i declare shenanigans!!!

additionally. ANOTHER SNOWSTORM!? WTF

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Hey, you want to know what sucks? Being sick. I've been sick like a dog for 4 days now. Hacking stuff up, sinus issues, headaches, and even diarrhea one in a while to spice it up.

Damn it spring, stop bring germs back to life.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

oh jeez. just be glad you arent a double sided hose

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

"Nobody argues that these aren't very loving, nurturing parents," she said Tuesday. "Whether their religion had anything to do with the death of their baby, we don't know."
I'm arguing that, and I know that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I tried using my debit card to buy my brother a muffin at tim hortans. it said rejected! even though i just put a 90$ check in the bank!
later on i found out that they put a 5 day hold on checks now! WTF they didnt used to do that!
 i declare shenanigans!!!

additionally. ANOTHER SNOWSTORM!? WTF
My bank has had that for a while. I went in and asked them to change my account to for-go the wait period. Now I get my money immediately usable when I drop it into the bank.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Two children dead due to their parents' belief in 'faith healing'.

Yeah...
Ignorance makes monsters of the virtuous.
I say put them away, for good.  I try to say everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe.  But when doing that results in 2 deaths that's a different story.  When their prayer causes god to directly intervene on their behalf, I'll change my mind. 

Until then, their remaining children need to be adopted by parents that are more worried about their children's safety and health than selfishly securing their own place in their imaginary afterlife because an old bronze age book of fiction tells them so.  The parents don't care so much about their kids as they do their own ticket to heaven.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

"Nobody argues that these aren't very loving, nurturing parents," she said Tuesday. "Whether their religion had anything to do with the death of their baby, we don't know."
I'm arguing that, and I know that.
The first time I would just call them idiots who don't have the right to take care of children, big there is no excuse for the second time.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Two children dead due to their parents' belief in 'faith healing'.

Yeah...
Ignorance makes monsters of the virtuous.
I say put them away, for good.  I try to say everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe.  But when doing that results in 2 deaths that's a different story.  When their prayer causes god to directly intervene on their behalf, I'll change my mind. 

Until then, their remaining children need to be adopted by parents that are more worried about their children's safety and health than selfishly securing their own place in their imaginary afterlife because an old bronze age book of fiction tells them so.  The parents don't care so much about their kids as they do their own ticket to heaven.
Hear hear. Seriously, this shit has got to stop.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

So apparently I need to change my password for work... again.  The email from my boss had a link that supposedly went to a guide as to how to change my password... except the link doesn't work.  I email the boss, and he responds with exactly the same link.

I don't even... *table flip*

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

So apparently I need to change my password for work... again.  The email from my boss had a link that supposedly went to a guide as to how to change my password... except the link doesn't work.  I email the boss, and he responds with exactly the same link.

I don't even... *table flip*

That sounds like an excuse to take the rest of the day off if I ever heard one.  Then re-send the same email tomorrow and hope he reads it this time.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 ... 1520 1521 [1522] 1523 1524 ... 3345