Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692172 times)

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2130 on: April 06, 2011, 09:27:27 am »

BLARG!  I spend 20 minutes writing a post then lose it all by hitting the "previous page" thumb-button on my mouse.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: April 06, 2011, 11:07:11 am »

My dad and brother are aware of my intense phobia of physical contact. They've decided that the way to respond is by touching me as much as they can to 'ease me out of being a girl'. I am approaching violent lashing out.
That's just cruel and unusual. If I were you, I'd already have violently lashed out, but that's just the kind of person I am. Look on the bright side, though. If you punch them then they might think about just how unafraid you are of touching people! You could make some serious puns here.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

rangarkash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: April 06, 2011, 12:01:00 pm »

Matlab. Fucking Matlab. Fucking Matlab being picky about data and telling me stuff that should work isn't. Fuck it and whoever made it. With a spiked iron rod.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: April 06, 2011, 01:02:29 pm »

God fucking dammit Oleander. You're a fucking retard and you deserve any and all harm that those abominations do to you.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: April 06, 2011, 08:22:25 pm »

Sigh.
More English shit.
This English teacher is exemplary of every single last fucking thing that is wrong with 'Murricans.
For fuck's sake, she can't see that toilettes is the French word for toilet.
She is like 'Oh, you need to translate this.'
And I'm like 'You fucking blind idiot, the translation is right fucking there, in front of the fucking phrase!'
Grah.
Also, I wrote a sarcastic comment on the end that was supposed to be demeaning towards Americans, and she thought I was insulting Europeans, so she's like 'Oh, you can't say that, it's not right to say things like that.'
Blarg.
It takes every fibre of my being to resist the temptation to punch her into the ground.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: April 06, 2011, 08:44:23 pm »

Fighting with OpenOffice to make graphs. Actually, fighting with spreadsheet programs in general.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2138 on: April 07, 2011, 12:25:07 am »

My mouse is still multi-clicking every other single click (with the eventual wandering on it's own), and to add to it, my sister wanted me to burn a DVD for her (presentation tomorrow or something), only for the DVD maker to not be able to encode the video into it. I changed the format (Format Factory), and it made it through, only to be messed up (yet playable; major sound quality de-sych and choppiness).

First off, I think I need a new DVD-R burner, because 1-in-4 DVDs actually can burn on it, and 1-in-3 times, the DVD will be idly sitting inside the tray spinning wildly for a few minutes until it's finally recognized by my machine and starts (depending on prior odds) whether it wants to or not. Adding the mouse issues, it's become nothing but tedious. Trying to copy/convert the videos, I click to move, only to drop the file and load it for no reason at all (again, mouse issues).

What also adds to the suck factor is that I already did several really thorough virus scans (with different programs), cleaned and sterilized my machine, and this crap is still happening. Might need to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them; that should help. If not, then what the hell?

And same-day related:
More computer problems. The handheld scanners/pocket-PCs I use at work; turns out the one I used this morning crapped out and caused the local network to crash as well somehow, delaying everything by an hour or 2 (incidentally adding to my workday, so I was stuck working an additional 2 hours since coming in in the morning; 10 hours total). Ugh. I welcome the additional hours, but not with that level of frustration.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:28:53 am by Itnetlolor »

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #2139 on: April 07, 2011, 12:56:06 am »

My mouse is still multi-clicking every other single click (with the eventual wandering on it's own)

I get this to, ALL THE TIME and sometimes it goes away, I have no idea what causes this, sometimes it goes away by hitting it, then it comes back a day after, sometimes pulling the cable hard, sometimes disconnecting it for a few seconds, sometimes pulling the button up far then down again and all the while right click never has this problem. I DON'T GET IT.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2140 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28:11 am »

My mouse is still multi-clicking every other single click (with the eventual wandering on it's own)
I get this to, ALL THE TIME and sometimes it goes away, I have no idea what causes this, sometimes it goes away by hitting it, then it comes back a day after, sometimes pulling the cable hard, sometimes disconnecting it for a few seconds, sometimes pulling the button up far then down again and all the while right click never has this problem. I DON'T GET IT.
I uninstalled the mouse driver and reset. It seems to have fixed the problem for now. I tested all the most noticeable problem zones for 5 minutes straight holding down the entire time (like clicking on desktop and selecting icons). Once in awhile, it jittered and I could only highlight 3x3 icons. Now I can select the whole screen again, and even go in circles, and the "center" doesn't move. That works again.

Applied the same method to my DVD burner, and essentially the final nail for the burning part is driven through. I may yet still have hope however. I've been using Gigaware DVD+Rs for my most recent burnings (they were cheap at the time). Of course, after I realized my machine can't burn DVDs anymore, for now, it felt satisfying breaking one of those discs in half. But yeah, DVDs are still burning, essentially, or simply in cold, out hot, and no data is on them. And that's because the drive was trying to read them.

EDIT:
Problem returned. Less frequent, but noticeable. Bah, screw it, it returned. :(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:26:53 am by Itnetlolor »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: April 07, 2011, 02:46:14 am »

Blarg.
BLARG!

:<

I don't like making people rage today.
Let's just hope you're not God, or heyou will be pissed.
Love, scriver~

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: April 07, 2011, 03:07:45 am »

I can see why everyone is urged not to take His name in vain now. It's hardly offensive, but it's goddamn annoying <:O)
Blossom of orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: April 07, 2011, 03:26:40 am »

Maybe you should try some Divine Retribution. I heard that usually makes people stop?

By the way, that smiley was a clown-face, right? Because from the other way, it totally looks like an awesome jet-pack space dude, flyin' 'round saving the planet and stuff.
Love, scriver~

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: April 07, 2011, 03:28:27 am »

YE SHALL CEASE THIS WANTON USE OF MY HOLY NAME, OR I SHALL HURL BRIMSTONEDISAPPROVAL DOWN ON YE FROM ON HIGH.

And yes, clown face.

<:O)
honk honk
Blossom of orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 3345