Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1402 1403 [1404] 1405 1406 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3711140 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Monday Morning Edition
« Reply #21045 on: February 20, 2013, 08:20:11 am »

i am so tired plz thursday come soon

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #21046 on: February 20, 2013, 10:17:51 am »

That thing with Youtube trying to convince you to use your real name every time you post a comment? Now it can only be closed out by going through with the process or refreshing the tab. Yeah.
I finally just switched over, considering I use my name on G+ and my Darkling Wolf username interchangeably anyway.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #21047 on: February 20, 2013, 11:38:06 am »

So here I am waking up at 8 am, tired but required to because I have class in an hour (due to the need to utilize the bus system to travel there it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get there, depending on how lucky I am with some timings). Cue me having traveled for 45 minutes only to reach the classroom door and find it locked. One check of the email later and I discover that "due to winter storm warnings NAU is closed for the day". I mean there is only like 3.5 inches of snow on the ground right now, most of which has been plowed, and I've seen the university sometimes staying open through 5+ inches of snow, so they are going to close now?!? I could have slept in another hour or two.

On a side note I really need to start checking my email before I leave in the mornings, stuff like this happens way more often then it should.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21048 on: February 20, 2013, 11:39:21 am »

My email account, eg my youtube account is my real name
:x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21049 on: February 20, 2013, 01:17:10 pm »

That thing with Youtube trying to convince you to use your real name every time you post a comment? Now it can only be closed out by going through with the process or refreshing the tab. Yeah.
Well, youtube comments suck anyway. You don't need to help in that unless its one of the videos that somehow avoids the probably-roving masses of stupid, derp, and flame war.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21050 on: February 20, 2013, 02:21:22 pm »

Well, youtube comments suck anyway. You don't need to help in that unless its one of the videos that somehow avoids the probably-roving masses of stupid, derp, and flame war.
There are, believe it or not, places on YT where people are genuinely asking questions about the content of the videos. I like to encourage these rare patches of civil discourse, but apparently google doesn't want me to. :x

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #21051 on: February 20, 2013, 02:25:23 pm »

Generally, the only Youtube comment I'm interested in reading is "What was the song?"

The rest is people saying "Good job" or trying to get the most likes by being smarmy.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #21052 on: February 20, 2013, 02:48:55 pm »

Since I did such a "good job" taking the shit end of the stick on the last emergency gigantic batch of development... I got rewarded today with the "opportunity" to take over another big task from a coworker whose father is in the hospital and is out of town and too distracted to work remotely.

I have very little time to get caught up on all this brand spanking new crap, but on the plus side the guy working on it before me was at least competent. So I once again have an underling to confuse. Fortunately he seems to be one of the more competent of the new hires.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #21053 on: February 20, 2013, 02:50:00 pm »

Nadaka, are you an employee of my company? I swear your stories seem to reflect what's happening where I work quite often.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #21054 on: February 20, 2013, 03:07:49 pm »

Nadaka, are you an employee of my company? I swear your stories seem to reflect what's happening where I work quite often.

I don't think so. We don't have any stuff in Nebraska that I am aware of. Its a medium sized defense contractor.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #21055 on: February 20, 2013, 03:29:27 pm »

Don't they have an option to say your name is part of your channel? That's what I did, although I don't comment often enough to know if that actually works or not.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21056 on: February 20, 2013, 03:48:46 pm »

I can't remember how I got rid of that...

I didn't stick in my name, I know that.
Just put in your username or some useful placeholder like Cthulhu of Nazareth.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21057 on: February 20, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »

Oh, what's that, vidja card? You have 2 DVIs and an HDMI? Sweet, I'll use those! What do you mean I can't? I have to use a mini-DisplayPort? I can't run DVI-DVI-HDMI? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Fuck you, video card.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21058 on: February 20, 2013, 06:57:15 pm »

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21059 on: February 20, 2013, 07:04:37 pm »

That's typically why most taxi cabs have people ride in the back with a mesh screen or something between them and the driver.
Pages: 1 ... 1402 1403 [1404] 1405 1406 ... 3345