Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 [1224] 1225 1226 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705390 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Put It Away Edition
« Reply #18345 on: November 27, 2012, 01:42:39 am »

I tried. they all went "BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAAANNNNDDDDD"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18346 on: November 27, 2012, 01:46:06 am »

I think I have it better than you, Scelly: Two people I know are currently engaged in an argument over which country (which they're from, each defending thier own) is better: Romania vs. Korea. The argument, such as it is, is basically them harrasing each other for being the origin point of the gypsies (supposedly)(Romania) and not being able to feed their people (N. Korea).
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18347 on: November 27, 2012, 01:49:04 am »

Well, apparently everyone near me is totally incapable of not cheating on other people. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18348 on: November 27, 2012, 01:50:15 am »

Ain't hormones grand? Chemical soup that comprises your soul and probably hates you a little, particularly riled up during one of the more stressful periods of your life. Fun times, sports fans!P.S. you divine fuckers who may or may not exist. If you do, and you did this shit to us? You're on the list. I'm going to break whatever your form possesses that's breakable. I pray a little every day your existence is a reality, just so I may enact an eternity of bloody vengeance on you bastards. It's all that gets me up some mornings, knowing that my infinite hate for you will grow every extra day I live on this plane of existence.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18349 on: November 27, 2012, 01:54:29 am »

P.S. you divine fuckers who may or may not exist. If you do, and you did this shit to us? You're on the list. I'm going to break whatever your form possesses that's breakable. I pray a little every day your existence is a reality, just so I may enact an eternity of bloody vengeance on you bastards. It's all that gets me up some mornings, knowing that my infinite hate for you will grow every extra day I live on this plane of existence.
Another who shares my views
Although I'm not sure if I did this or not. Probably not; I didn't focus too much on evolution during my reign.
Sig! Onol

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18350 on: November 27, 2012, 01:56:49 am »

Wait, you know someone who's from North Korea?

... And they LIKE North Korea? And doesn't live there now and thus doesn't need to fear Glorious Leader?

Aaaaah, wat? I thought they were like, the one country on earth with a 0% approval rating by anyone, especially N. Koreans, outside of N. Korea!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18351 on: November 27, 2012, 01:59:03 am »

ARGH I BECAME FRIENDS WITH HIGHSCHOOLERS AND SO MUCH DRAMA. I REALLY DO NOT ENJOY THIS.
Aren't you in the high school age range?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18352 on: November 27, 2012, 02:00:38 am »

Wait, you know someone who's from North Korea?

... And they LIKE North Korea? And doesn't live there now and thus doesn't need to fear Glorious Leader?

Aaaaah, wat? I thought they were like, the one country on earth with a 0% approval rating by anyone, especially N. Koreans, outside of N. Korea!
South Korea, actually, but their arguments aren't exactly logical or serious, thus leading to the Romanian guy stating that North and South Korea are/should be two halves of the same geopolitical state and thus he considers people from Korea to be from 'Korea', not North or South. Again, not serious. Just want to emphasise that here.
Sig! Onol

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18353 on: November 27, 2012, 02:05:49 am »

ARGH I BECAME FRIENDS WITH HIGHSCHOOLERS AND SO MUCH DRAMA. I REALLY DO NOT ENJOY THIS.
Homeschooling FTW. Homeschoolers have a lot less drama. Or, at least my group does.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18354 on: November 27, 2012, 02:10:07 am »

I'd... say most of the ones I've met have trended towards a lot more chill than th'folks I went through school with, on average, yeah. Half-ass implemented creche system is a delightful way to make a melting pot of hate and stress.

And, frankly, I went through a seriously chill public school series, as they go. I've heard a lot of bad, bad shit coming from larger areas.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18355 on: November 27, 2012, 02:20:23 am »

Homeschooling FTW. Homeschoolers have a lot less drama. Or, at least my group does.
Yeah, but homeschoolers don't get as much social interaction, as far as I can tell. Then again, maybe that's not such a bad thing  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18356 on: November 27, 2012, 02:23:13 am »

Yeah, but homeschoolers don't get as much social interaction, as far as I can tell. Then again, maybe that's not such a bad thing  :-\
The stupid does tend to get simmered down a bit with homeschooling, and if they can healthily socially interact, 'tis fine.
Sig! Onol

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18357 on: November 27, 2012, 02:50:00 am »

The stupid does tend to get simmered down a bit with homeschooling, and if they can healthily socially interact, 'tis fine.
Well, there's a group of about 150 that I go to a lot. So, they get all the social interaction with each other, plus most of them have rather large social lives outside the group.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18358 on: November 27, 2012, 02:53:01 am »

Well, there's a group of about 150 that I go to a lot. So, they get all the social interaction with each other, plus most of them have rather large social lives outside the group.
Huh. Well there ya go.
Sig! Onol

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #18359 on: November 27, 2012, 03:58:37 am »

Meh, the only time i was exposed to home schooling was PACE christian studies. We learned English and grammar by reading the bible. We learned history by reading the bible. We learned biology and the origin of species by reading the bible. We learned that pi is 3 from the bible. Oh sure, they covered other crap. But every lesson had a portion of its grade in memorizing bible verses. Or more accurately I learned to become increasingly frustrated with the bullshit being inflicted upon me when all I really wanted to do was learn. I was not completely atheist at the time, and it contributed to me distancing myself from faith. So it wasn't all bad in retrospect, but I couldn't really see it that way at the time.

It definitely wasn't a social thing, the only reason I was being home schooled is that public school refused to allow me to pass because of my poor attendance even though I was getting perfect grades without even trying. I was just too sickly to attend school regularly until I was 19 or so.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 [1224] 1225 1226 ... 3345